Radiation Damage Information and Remedies

Callmestar

Your symptoms from your other threads does sound very similar to radiation damage or some sort of oxidation stress. I have similar symptoms to you. I too have had lots of xrays mri and one ct scan, contrast dyes, and vaccine toxins. My tissues are easily injured now. One of the reasons I started the thread was to investigate remedies and I think there are plenty. The problem is that we are being bombarded by emf and our food/water supplies are compromised. Getting better means limiting toxins.

I simply have to choose to believe x-ray damage doesn't cause as much harm as suggested here and aren't the cause for my illness and if they have contributed to it then I have to choose to believe that the damage can be repaired. If not, what hope is there ?

OP
P

Peatness

I simply have to choose to believe x-ray damage doesn't cause as much harm as suggested here and aren't the cause for my illness and if they have contributed to it then I have to choose to believe that the damage can be repaired. If not, what hope is there ?
Being positive is good. Action is even better ?

OP
P

Peatness

“Niacinamide, by reducing lipolysis, would be another antiinflammatory agent that could help to interrupt the degenerative processes initiated by exposure to radiation.” Dr Ray Peat

OP
P

Peatness

Rafe

RP: Radiation inflammation & sickness is the model for all types of inflammation (estrogen saturation, illness, injury, social upheaval). So the basic things should be supportive of protection & recovery from. If you can’t avoid it in the first place.

Rafe

Qualifier: Potassium iodide would be specific to protection from acute ionizing radiation exposure, such as a nuclear accident nearby.

Rafe

Not strictly a remedy, but why this thread is relevant.

“Don’t worry. Sure, there may be explosions but they won’t ignite the air. Probably. See, in this cartoon it just looks like an angry Jawbreaker in the bottom of a bucket. A nuclear reactor the size of a cue ball. Portable along road & rail. Yeah. And what’s good for the military is good for the people.”

Well, that tech puts the Texas grid failure last February in a new light.

OP
P

Peatness

Eariy in the century, x-rays were found to produce tissue burns. The early effect of a radiation burn is inflammation and edema. The edema gradually gives way to fibrosis, and if the person lives long enough, the fibrotic tissue may calcIfy. Dr Ray Peat.

OP
P

Peatness

OP
P

Peatness

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
P

Peatness

Thiamine administration protected neurons against inflammation-induced impairments in neurogenesis caused by exposure to radiation, both in vitro and in vivo. Thiamine treatment also significantly increased lifespan. Attenuation of these inflammatory effects are thought to be due to increased stimulation of KGDH activity.

OP
P

Peatness

Bruna

RP: Radiation inflammation & sickness is the model for all types of inflammation (estrogen saturation, illness, injury, social upheaval). So the basic things should be supportive of protection & recovery from. If you can’t avoid it in the first place.
Hi,
where did you get this quote?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals