Radiation Damage Information and Remedies

OP
P

Peatness

I wonder if all those people getting taste disturbance with "covid" were actually radiation poisoning victims - 5g?

OP
P

Peatness

Validus

I just tested mine with the chip with my trimeter and it detected no increases from the ambient surroundings.

OP
P

Peatness

I just tested mine with the chip with my trimeter and it detected no increases from the ambient surroundings.
I checked mine too and found the same. I do use RFID/NFC blocking cards in my purse where my cards live.

I tested mine with my good emf meter, back then when it was first posted, and again the other day with a new card and got nothing.

I have a folder dedicated to radiation protection, and i'm just going to throw the items here without additional explanation for the time being:

- Gingko Biloba: the only tree to have survived Hiroshima bomb: the Beljanski people used a Gingko preparation to offer protection to radiation during cancer treatment

- Butanol: an invention from the great Emmanuel Revici

- Enzymes: Max Wolf's Wobenzyme

- Bee venom:
protects against x-radiation Melittin used as a protective agent against x-irradiation.Ginsberg, Dauer, Slotta Nature 1968 Dec 28 220(174). P 1334.
Can you share some more sources?

burtlancast

Can you share some more sources?
I've posted all the remedies i know.
I can't elaborate on them because i didn't invest more time, although the Beljansky products are 100% legit and documented.

Advocate2021

Curious how you all deal with minimizing radiation in your lives. when i lived on a ranch in CO for four years, which was wired to the hilt with wifi btw, i had no router in my home, hardwired my computer and used a landline as much as a possilble. now that ive been nomadic this last year, unfortunately am using wifi but no router in my living space at least and find myself on a cell phone much more but only use it on speaker phone and try to keep it 10 feet or more away from me but not always possible when in a car or walking for instance. i also keep it on airplane mode when not using it and have an older model that is not 5G capable. I know the smart meter and dodge as soon as i see one. luckily my currently living space as of the last 5 months is not near one but the one prior in Florida had 2 slapped right on the external kitchen wall- felt electrified every time i went into the kitchen and wrapping them in tin foil and foiling the corresponding internal wall made a huge difference. I am very sensitive to using my phone even on speaker and keeping if as far as possible - voice texting feels horrible. using google directions feels horrible in my car and if i hold it in my hand, my hand goes cold and feels weird. i know its bade. I tried a month without a cell phone back in march - was pretty tough practically. so wondering what you do to minimize the evil? covers? necklaces? wearing materials? what is the very best we can do if we cant go celless or live in the that EMF free community in West VA?

Advocate2021

Curious how you all deal with minimizing radiation in your lives. when i lived on a ranch in CO for four years, which was wired to the hilt with wifi btw, i had no router in my home, hardwired my computer and used a landline as much as a possilble. now that ive been nomadic this last year, unfortunately am using wifi but no router in my living space at least and find myself on a cell phone much more but only use it on speaker phone and try to keep it 10 feet or more away from me but not always possible when in a car or walking for instance. i also keep it on airplane mode when not using it and have an older model that is not 5G capable. I know the smart meter and dodge as soon as i see one. luckily my currently living space as of the last 5 months is not near one but the one prior in Florida had 2 slapped right on the external kitchen wall- felt electrified every time i went into the kitchen and wrapping them in tin foil and foiling the corresponding internal wall made a huge difference. I am very sensitive to using my phone even on speaker and keeping if as far as possible - voice texting feels horrible. using google directions feels horrible in my car and if i hold it in my hand, my hand goes cold and feels weird. i know its bade. I tried a month without a cell phone back in march - was pretty tough practically. so wondering what you do to minimize the evil? covers? necklaces? wearing materials? what is the very best we can do if we cant go celless or live in the that EMF free community in West VA?
BUMP

Advocate2021

trying to figure out how best to mitigate EMF- what do you think? have heard controversy regarding things people put on their phones and necklaces. dont think dr. peat thought much of these things. he did not own a cell phone and built a shield around his computer and did not use wifi .

But being nomadic- i have to use a 4G cell phone on speaker often and try to stand far away from it; but still feel it. I keep it on airplane mode as much as possible and never carry it near me not on airplane mode. I also use wifi for my laptop at present unfortunatlely (when i am set up in my own space i have always hard wired) but stand a few feet away from it and wire a keyboard and mouse to it at a distance.

i wear an organite necklace and have magnetic black stones (shungite?) that a shaman gave me to have with me or put near my computer;but do these do anything do you think or are they just woo woo? ive been shown different necklaces and stones people wear but skeptical. and also have one of those organite pyramids.

what do you think works really if we, unlike Dr. Peat, have to have a non 5G cell phone and use wifi ? would like to obtain some mitigation measures that have scientific basis and really work to protect as much as possible. thanks!!

Peatress

Peatress

It isn't rare

NSF is a rare but serious disease affecting skin and other organs that has been found in some patients with advanced CKD after exposure to gadolinium-containing contrast dyes that are used in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). NSF appears to affect about 4 percent of patients with advanced CKD. People with acute kidney injury (AKI) are also at higher risk. NSF has not been reported in people with mild kidney damage or normal kidney function.

NSF can be painful, debilitating, or even fatal. Symptoms and signs of NSF can include burning and itching of the skin, red or dark patches on the skin, joint stiffness, or muscle weakness. The disease can develop within 24 hours up to around 3 months.

MRIs are routinely used in patients to visualize internal organs and limbs to help detect and monitor many different diseases or injuries. Contrast dyes are often used during MRI to enhance the images obtained, and these dyes contain an element called gadolinium. In people with CKD, the kidneys are not able to filter out wastes, drugs and toxins the way they normally should. In advanced CKD, the excretion of gadolinium-containing contrast dyes used in MRIs is slower than in people with normal kidney function. This delay in excretion is thought to be one the main reasons why NSF may happen.”

Last edited: