R.I.P ex-Merck rep Brandy Vaughn found dead

happycell

Two days after warning people about the dangers of vaccines, ex-Merck rep is found dead. May this brave women rest in peace, and hopefully the ultimate sacrifice she made will not be in vain.

mrchibbs

This is tragic and extremely shady. Thanks for bringing it up, I wouldn't have known about it otherwise.

I'm reading up on her ''Learn The Risk'' project.

RIP. At the very least she contributed something worthwhile in her life, which is more than most people can claim.

gaze

damn. apparently she posted this recently

Attachments

• D5221F79-D75E-4B92-AD47-DC298B998A49.jpeg
    D5221F79-D75E-4B92-AD47-DC298B998A49.jpeg
    144.1 KB · Views: 138

mrchibbs

damn. apparently she posted this recently

Dec. 1, 2019?

This is chilling. We truly are at the mercy of these monsters.

gaze

Dec. 1, 2019?

This is chilling. We truly are at the mercy of these monsters.

yea that's the correct date, I checked elsewhere.

hopefully RFK Jr makes a post about her, people deserve to know. also, it's become increasingly clear why Ray has stayed so private over the years and doesn't show his face much. it's a risky profession to challenge cash cows

mrchibbs

hopefully RFK Jr makes a post about her, people deserve to know. also, it's become increasingly clear why Ray has stayed so private over the years and doesn't show his face much. it's a risky profession to challenge cash cows

Yeah. Ray is doing it right. He's not dumb he wants to live.

In this 2015 she goes over threats and intimidation:

gaze

so childrens health defense (RFK jrs thing) posted a tribute to her on instagram, which mentioned that she died from gallbladder complications, and now there is a bit of controversy since the official autopsy has not been released. I personally hope she did in fact die of natural causes instead of being targeted, but I guess we will find out later on.

ddjd

no this happened dec 2020. as in last month!!

Between November 26, 2020, and November 28, 2020,
Brandy Vaughan
rented an RV, and took her son on a road trip to Arizona to visit her soul-family for Thanksgiving. They enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving meal - "vegetarian style" for herself and her son, and played games, laughed and joked into the wee hours of the night. The next night, more of the same — fun and laughter playing cards late into the night. Brandy commented on how this is what she always wanted for her son, to have a big family to spend time with. At one point, she smiled, looking over towards the kids in the living room, and said, “this is perfect!” During the entire stay, Brandy NEVER ONCE complained of any stomach pain. She ate well, and absolutely nothing seemed out of the ordinary. Before leaving on November 28th, she again asked her friend, “will you raise Bastien if anything were to happen to me?” She was told, “yes, of course, just as I have been telling you for years”. Brandy then made a comment that she needed to get the paperwork completed.
Exactly 9 days later,
Brandy Vaughan
was found dead in her home.
Brandy always talked about being targeted by a certain industry
?
. In the past she used to call out suspicious activity within the medical freedom movement, which left her feeling like a “sitting duck”. Brandy spoke truth, and would not sugar-coat the message, to appease anyone.
This was a post made by her last December...
Brand Vaughan
Dec. 1, 2019
"The post I wish didn’t have to write...
But given certain sudden tragedies over the last couple of years, I feel it’s absolutely necessary to post these ten facts...and please screenshot this for the record.
?

1. I’ve NEVER had any thoughts of taking my own life, not once, ever. Even before I had my son.
2. I have a huge mission in this life. Even when they make it very difficult and scary, I would NEVER take my own life. Period.
3. Bastien means everything to me and I would NEVER leave him. Period. I have sole custody and he needs me as much as I need him. I would NEVER think of leaving him for a second.
4. I have NEVER been on an anti-depressant nor been diagnosed as depressed — don’t believe it if you ever hear anything like this.
5. I’ve NEVER taken a daily pharmaceutical drug. And I haven’t taken any pharmaceuticals in 10 years (and ten years ago it was one pill, one day). Nothing over the counter, nothing by prescription. In other words, I’m not on anything that could kill me unexpectedly or suddenly. I’ve never done illegal drugs either. Not even once.
6. There’s no way anyone could get into my house, no robbers, no angry exes (which I don’t have btw), no fanatical people — my house is like Fort Knox...unless it was someone super professional. It just wouldn’t be possible for anyone without highly special equipment and tactics (I.e. remotely taking down my high-level security system, which they have done before, unfortunately). But my place is also highly secure in a hard-wired kinda way. So even if the power was out, most people could still never get in.
7. If something were to happen to me, it’s foul play and you know exactly who and why — given my work and mission in this life. I’m also NOT accident prone. And I got the highest health rating possible when I went through a battery of medical tests a couple of years ago for my life insurance policy.
8. If something were to happen to me, I have arranged for a close group of my friends to start a GoFundMe to hire a team of private investigators to figure out all the details (I have the team and have passed the info on to them). Oh, and money fora PR firm to make
It national news. There would be a press release sent to every journalist in this country (and more). It would not be swept under the rug, and it would be their worst nightmare.
9. There have been many on this mission or a similar one that have been killed and it’s time this bull**** stopped. The darkness cannot win.
10. I will NEVER stop speaking out for those who no longer can. Even if from the other side, where I imagine I would be FAR MORE powerful.
?

I have a team of angels surrounding me every step of this journey, but prayers of protection and love are ALWAYS appreciated.
?
?
✨

#BeBrave #ForTheChildren #TruthAlwaysWins"
Original post found here:
https://www.facebook.com/563231396/posts/10157693347666397/?d=n
Please share this widely! We must NOT let Brandy down. Her instructions were crystal clear!! The first fundraiser, organized by Brandy’s best friend was taken down (see screenshot attached). Over $60,000 had been raised by supporters of Brandy and her son, and it was intentionally sabotaged! Her friend was told that leaders in the freedom movement would not support the fundraiser unless it ONLY went towards her son. They do NOT want her wishes honored!! Her words couldn’t have been more clear! Let's TRIPLE this amount to assure we get a FULL investigation. The actions of those who have discredited Brandy's chosen team (her closest most trusted friends) to honor her dying wishes SPEAKS VOLUMES!!!
You can support the new fundraiser here: https://gogetfunding.com/in-honor-of-brandy-vaughan.../...
— which will help us greatly in honoring Brandy’s wishes.
And, prayers — lots of prayers, and positive vibes to surround this case and her precious son
??
?

#Fearless #BeLikeBrandy #TheTruthWillPrevail
If you would like to help honor Brandy’s final wishes — which she put out onto her Facebook page for ALL OF US TO SEE AND KNOW... DEMAND a THOROUGH investigation!
Sheriff’s Office Headquarters Non-Emergency 24/7 Dispatch: (805) 683-2724
4434 Calle Real
Santa Barbara, CA 93110
(805) 681-4100
[email protected]
Also, post on their social media page to DEMAND A THOROUGH INVESTIGATION!
https://www.facebook.com/281661093649/posts/10158135127588650/?d=n

burtlancast

I have yet to come across a former pharma executive turned truth teller that wasn't a fraud.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals