Quit and Organize

milkboi

I have one in German only. Looking for an English version.

This is a good starter for different angles of attack against employers.

Could you please share that one?

Lejeboca

If your employer and/or OSHA does issue a policy, remember that it is very likely illegal
Not 'likely' but definitely IS illegal. It violates 4th and 14th amendment of the US Constitution. (See 18 US 241 and 242 and 42 US 1983 as actionable statutes for these amendments, each state's statutes also should have something similar.)
No contract may be enforced that is illegal, so for employers the 'breach of contract' suit would be most appropriate in addition to a host of other statutes without even relying on the EUA one. And any 'policy' must be legal as a 1st per-requisite.
In addition this "vax policy" is unconscionable, by being unilaterally risky.

The lawyer I met with said no judges will uphold the constitution. It is why he retired early actually- seeing this reality about five years ago.

Yeah, but the idea is not to win a suit but either to settle before the trial (if they see that the long litigation costs overwhelm the other party) or go up to the appeals court, which is more likely to change the lower courts' unfair ruling, since the appellate actually reads the court record.
If you go pro se, you wouldn't care about the costs and in many cases be 'protected' (like they might not able to do anything nasty to you while you litigate with them.)

Lollipop2

Don't quit. Make them fire you.
Don't reject vaxxination. Make the doctor, employer sign a liability clause. They will always refuse.
Delay, protract, cause confusion, make them pay legal fees, withhold some client or company data, be less effective but always show up. Organise and wear them down. Be like sand in the machine, small but hard resistence.
+1

Peatogenic

Couple things to remember.....

First, just because a senile, old PUBLIC SERVANT demands something he doesn't have the Constitutional Authority to do, doesn't mean that OSHA will do it. Although all the Federal Agencies are under the Executive Branch, they are operating under a delegation of power from Congress, who actually has the power to regulate interstate commerce under Article 1, Section 8, Clause 3.

Second, always wait for your employer and OSHA to issue any policy, and demand a copy. Don't go doing anything just because a PUBLIC SERVANT with Dementia says something, and the Mass Satanic Media repeats the same message. Neither one has any authority over living men and women, unless you grant it (just like vampires). If your employer and/or OSHA does issue a policy, remember that it is very likely illegal, as there are still only EUA vaccines available to the public (at least through interstate commerce), and the FDA's "Authorization" may very well be illegal, as they broke a few of their own rules issuing it. DOE vs. RUMSFELD held that the military couldn't mandate EUA vaccines, and Children's Health Defense Fund is suing the FDA over their approval right now.

Long term, I think it's better to start thinking about creating your own business and learning to use things like trusts and LLCs, but these ideas may buy you some time, even if they don't stop this WRM/NWO takeover plot. If you do have an LLC already, that could even be a counteroffer. "Yeah, I'm not taking the demonvax, but if you would like to continue with a contractor relationship where you pay my LLC, I am open to that."

I am self employed doing historic window restoration. It's a lot of labor, but not that difficult to pick up. I hear of new historic window restoration companies starting all the time. And I also hear of having more work than they can handle all the time. If you live in a city with a good deal of historic properties, it's a safe bet. I've been in business for almost six years now with no end of work in site. I also have two companies I'm competing with. Nobody has asked me if I'm vaccinated yet, and I work in people's homes. A very small percentage request masks, though even less now

Michael Mohn

I am self employed doing historic window restoration. It's a lot of labor, but not that difficult to pick up. I hear of new historic window restoration companies starting all the time. And I also hear of having more work than they can handle all the time. If you live in a city with a good deal of historic properties, it's a safe bet. I've been in business for almost six years now with no end of work in site. I also have two companies I'm competing with. Nobody has asked me if I'm vaccinated yet, and I work in people's homes. A very small percentage request masks, though even less now
How did you get into this field? Sounds interesting. I didn't thought that the arts can provide a living.

Peatogenic

How did you get into this field? Sounds interesting. I didn't thought that the arts can provide a living.

I went to tradeschool for preservation trades, worked in the field for a few years then decided to start my own. There seem to be a lot of these starting with no formal training though. You can learn as you go, and there's also a plethora of online resources. Even workshops held across the U.S. I mention it for emergency business startups. Because of it being windows only, there's not the pitfalls you see in other architecture-related contractors. Once you get your systems in order, it can be highly profitable and consistently so. There's a lot of people that want to save their historic windows and not replace them.

Michael Mohn

I went to tradeschool for preservation trades, worked in the field for a few years then decided to start my own. There seem to be a lot of these starting with no formal training though. You can learn as you go, and there's also a plethora of online resources. Even workshops held across the U.S. I mention it for emergency business startups. Because of it being windows only, there's not the pitfalls you see in other architecture-related contractors. Once you get your systems in order, it can be highly profitable and consistently so. There's a lot of people that want to save their historic windows and not replace them.
Cool. ?

taralynne

I work for the federal government so unfortunately it applies to me should they move forward with Biden's directive. America's Frontline Doctors has good information on their website regarding employer mandates. I will not be quitting.

SamYo123

Yes.
The lawyer I met with said no judges will uphold the constitution. It is why he retired early actually- seeing this reality about five years ago.
Regardless, at this point- im not caving. But, as you said, the writing on the wall is pretty clear as to where this is headed; and certainly moving quicker than I thought.

Lollipop2

What interesting work! Great idea for people reading this.

Lollipop2

Fascinating. I had no idea this existed. Cool.

Lollipop2

I work for the federal government so unfortunately it applies to me should they move forward with Biden's directive. America's Frontline Doctors has good information on their website regarding employer mandates. I will not be quitting.
Good for you.

livesimply

Don't quit. Make them fire you.
Don't reject vaxxination. Make the doctor, employer sign a liability clause. They will always refuse.
Delay, protract, cause confusion, make them pay legal fees, withhold some client or company data, be less effective but always show up. Organise and wear them down. Be like sand in the machine, small but hard resistence.

:clap: :thumbleft :freedom

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals