Quit and Organize

rothko

If your company mandates after this Biden decree, you should quit.

I thought maybe there should be a thread for organizing, politics, litigation / legal, and supportive voices for those in tough spots.

Michael Mohn

Don't quit. Make them fire you.
Don't reject vaxxination. Make the doctor, employer sign a liability clause. They will always refuse.
Delay, protract, cause confusion, make them pay legal fees, withhold some client or company data, be less effective but always show up. Organise and wear them down. Be like sand in the machine, small but hard resistence.

OP
rothko

rothko

Brainstorming forms of non-violent civil disobedience: great numbers and peaceful non-compliance. Ghandi walked to the sea!

yerrag

That is so last century. The Zionists and Freemasons have immunized themselves from passive resistance.

Michael Mohn

Brainstorming forms of non-violent civil disobedience: great numbers and peaceful non-compliance. Ghandi walked to the sea!
Brainstorming forms of low level vıolence as a form of resistance maybe? Effective small scale vant.alism, disruptıon, heckling, herass.ment of economic and political figures/ institutions? The left is sometimes pretty effective with it. Activities could be justified by left wing narratives/ false fIag ops.

Michael Mohn

"PCR/antibody testing is expensive, excludes poor people and bipoc lgbtaa+"

"Vaccine Injections are a symbol of phallic violence of the white patriarchy and oligarch elites."

"Equality of health access for medically disenfranchised minorities (emphacy for non vaccinable, immune challenged)

Etc, etc,..

peateats1

If your company mandates after this Biden decree, you should quit.

I thought maybe there should be a thread for organizing, politics, litigation / legal, and supportive voices for those in tough spots.
Don't quit. Make them fire you and physically remove you from the premises. Get it all filmed, then get your lawyer and fellow like minded employees together for a lawsuit.

LA

Yes, in this case passive resistance would be a better way to approach the situation. Remember what happened at Waco? - true they were using a fortress built of wood so it didnt hold. Now not much can withstand anything stronger that is used these days When the late great Bill Cooper came outside brandishing - that 'item' he was carrying in full view - was used as an excuse to end his time on the planet. A n t i fa people will now be stopped with flying b x l l ets now that too many regular working folks are weary of them interfering with their SMALL stores.(I have a good meme for that) Also Not Quiting is best, let them fire you. I like the suggestion to "make the doctor, employer sign a liability clause"

StrongMom

Of course, we are going to let them fire us but we are so few in numbers. All institutions are failing one by one. At this point I have little trust in the legal system. More and more will cave in when it comes to their jobs. Besides, what is next? Now there is a testing option. In a few weeks, there won’t be a testing ooption, then imprisonment, then deportation or mass murders, if you look at the way things have been progressing.

Peatful

Of course, we are going to let them fire us but we are so few in numbers. All institutions are failing one by one. At this point I have little trust in the legal system. More and more will cave in when it comes to their jobs. Besides, what is next? Now there is a testing option. In a few weeks, there won’t be a testing ooption, then imprisonment, then deportation or mass murders, if you look at the way things have been progressing.
Yes.
The lawyer I met with said no judges will uphold the constitution. It is why he retired early actually- seeing this reality about five years ago.
Regardless, at this point- im not caving. But, as you said, the writing on the wall is pretty clear as to where this is headed; and certainly moving quicker than I thought.

P

Peatness

Don't reject vaxxination. Make the doctor, employer sign a liability clause. They will always refuse.
Delay, protract, cause confusion, make them pay legal fees, withhold some client or company data, be less effective but always show up. Organise and wear them down. Be like sand in the machine, small but hard resistence.
+1

What great advice! These are all good ones!

Michael Mohn

Anyone have content suggestions for a liability clause?
I have one in German only. Looking for an English version.

This is a good starter for different angles of attack against employers.

Last edited:

LucyL

Here are some things I've collected that might be useful.

Attachments

• Employee-Form-Only-Covid-Injection-EUA.pdf
    93.9 KB · Views: 17
  • Dear Boss COVID VAX Letter.docx
    11.9 KB · Views: 9

tankasnowgod

Couple things to remember.....

First, just because a senile, old PUBLIC SERVANT demands something he doesn't have the Constitutional Authority to do, doesn't mean that OSHA will do it. Although all the Federal Agencies are under the Executive Branch, they are operating under a delegation of power from Congress, who actually has the power to regulate interstate commerce under Article 1, Section 8, Clause 3.

Second, always wait for your employer and OSHA to issue any policy, and demand a copy. Don't go doing anything just because a PUBLIC SERVANT with Dementia says something, and the Mass Satanic Media repeats the same message. Neither one has any authority over living men and women, unless you grant it (just like vampires). If your employer and/or OSHA does issue a policy, remember that it is very likely illegal, as there are still only EUA vaccines available to the public (at least through interstate commerce), and the FDA's "Authorization" may very well be illegal, as they broke a few of their own rules issuing it. DOE vs. RUMSFELD held that the military couldn't mandate EUA vaccines, and Children's Health Defense Fund is suing the FDA over their approval right now.

Long term, I think it's better to start thinking about creating your own business and learning to use things like trusts and LLCs, but these ideas may buy you some time, even if they don't stop this WRM/NWO takeover plot. If you do have an LLC already, that could even be a counteroffer. "Yeah, I'm not taking the demonvax, but if you would like to continue with a contractor relationship where you pay my LLC, I am open to that."