Quinone K2 MK4 Makes Me Sleepy/fatigued

Kunstruct

Already 2mg of Quinone puts me into a sleepy mood or gets me tired, even bring apathy.
I must say I do not like this.
I take around 600mg of Calcium carbonate daily and it makes not difference to the sleepyness/tiredness of the K2.

Also seems to bring some brain fog which is highly counterproductive. Manifests with a bit of pressure on my forehead/sinuses area.
Libido is completely zero if put it topically on my testies or if I put it on my thighs or arms.

Not sure how some use 45mg of this substance and now sure how anyone can get any libido from it and not a lack of libido.

docall18

I think you mean Kuinone?
Ya, i get weird reactions to K2 also. Low doses 1mg/2 days is good for libido, but any more is negative.

It also can cause some strange cortisol/adrenaline anxiety symptoms.

OP
K

Kunstruct

I think you mean Kuinone?
Ya, i get weird reactions to K2 also. Low doses 1mg/2 days is good for libido, but any more is negative.

It also can cause some strange cortisol/adrenaline anxiety symptoms.
Yes, Kuinone.
I kept testing with it, with big pauses between doses, days. Sometimes it gives me a headache in 30minutes from 1.5mg dosage, but sleepiness is the main things it always does.

docall18

Yes, Kuinone.
I kept testing with it, with big pauses between doses, days. Sometimes it gives me a headache in 30minutes from 1.5mg dosage, but sleepiness is the main things it always does.

I found that after a few days i got used to even high doses (20mg+)without issues. Also, i supplement Vit D with it.

Maybe check your thyroid. Ray has mentioned that sleepyness/tiredness from certain supplements can be from reduced cortisol.
If your thyroid is also low, reducing cortisol can leave you drained. I feel K2 does reduce cortisol.

OP
K

Kunstruct

I also used Kuinone for more days and nothing was better, only the same. I also took Vit D with it.
That was not a 1 dose case.
Thyroid is fine.
My Cortisol was always high, measured of course, not claiming my Corisol is high because of feeling like most of the people on the forums.
So for that matter I can speculate that using Cortisol lowering supplements together with good thyroid should not cause such sleepiness and apathy.
Strangely enough no one with high serum Cortisol put any before and after serum tests with many of the Cortisol reducing supplements they take.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom