Quick results or slow with consistency with Peaty principles?

jomamma007

I've been working on my metabolism for the last 10 months, and have made some good improvements although I still feel bad, but each month I tend to feel better.

However, when reading Peaty quotes I feel like sometimes thing should be quick when you're doing the right things. He'll say a week or two of liver and thyroid will fix acne and skin issues etc and it makes me question if the only reason I'm getting monthly progress, is because I keep adding or improving my current diet/supplementation/lifestyle etc, or if it's just consistently putting in the work and giving the body time to heal from years of damage.

Wondering if I could get some take from the members here if they saw constant slow progress over following many foundational things, or if it was more drastic, or a combination of both etc.

bogbody

i‘m still a work in progress myself but i definitely saw some improvements immediately such as just feeling a lot more calm and less PMS, and that gave me hope that i was finally on the right track and to keep going. i’m a year in now and the improvements have mostly been slow and steady over time since then. i still struggle with sleep and migraines and constipation etc, but they are all gradually improving. what’s important is the trend is moving towards better health all the time. i don’t have the level of time an experience under my belt that many have here, but my advice is to keep going.