Quick Report: 4 Months On 19nors VS 4 Months On Dutasteride

MitchMitchell

Disclaimers:
- 32yo with a NW2 that I can easily cover with a decent hair cut.
- got dutch and saliva Tests done between both experiments everything was no different than prior to taking the 19nors (although I’ve been taking trestolone Acetate for the most part and it’s supposedly very quick to recover from)
- not a iota of difference in terms of workout routine diet etc. Typically exercising half an hour daily on average and diet is 60/20/20 carbs-pro-fat.

I’ll add pictures when I find them all. Buzzed my head prior to both experiments.

I’ll make it nice and quick and simple. Trestolone wins hands down. I guess the combination of being a potent androgen AND estrogen AND progestin means good news for the thyroid. Hair grows faster longer thicker. Of course energy and libido are higher on Trestolone.

I understand that people who got good regrowth with dut/fin say that 6/12 months on the drug are needed to observe thick regrowth but all I’ve seen after 3 months on each is that my hair got thinner and slightly receded on Dut (Supposedly normal) whereas none of the above happened on Trestolone/Nandrolone.

I also understand that 19nors are never getting FDA approved ever so I’m not even trying to talk about this on Reddit/tressless.

Anyways I’m back to what seemed the best and most flexible: 10mg transdermal Trestolone at 8am and 8pm.

AMA?

tankasnowgod

I’ll make it nice and quick and simple. Trestolone wins hands down. I guess the combination of being a potent androgen AND estrogen AND progestin means good news for the thyroid. Hair grows faster longer thicker.

Why do you think a potent estrogen would be good for the thyroid?

OP
M

MitchMitchell

Why do you think a potent estrogen would be good for the thyroid?

All 3 at once. Not just estrogen solo which would probably be throwing things of balance.

Something that doesn’t aromatize at all isnt adequate replacement right? Crashed estradiol is pretty bad.

Hans

Forum Supporter
So you've used Trestolone topically from the start or did you start with injections?
What do you dissolve it in?

FacelessMan

Disclaimers:
- 32yo with a NW2 that I can easily cover with a decent hair cut.
- got dutch and saliva Tests done between both experiments everything was no different than prior to taking the 19nors (although I’ve been taking trestolone Acetate for the most part and it’s supposedly very quick to recover from)
- not a iota of difference in terms of workout routine diet etc. Typically exercising half an hour daily on average and diet is 60/20/20 carbs-pro-fat.

I’ll add pictures when I find them all. Buzzed my head prior to both experiments.

I’ll make it nice and quick and simple. Trestolone wins hands down. I guess the combination of being a potent androgen AND estrogen AND progestin means good news for the thyroid. Hair grows faster longer thicker. Of course energy and libido are higher on Trestolone.

I understand that people who got good regrowth with dut/fin say that 6/12 months on the drug are needed to observe thick regrowth but all I’ve seen after 3 months on each is that my hair got thinner and slightly receded on Dut (Supposedly normal) whereas none of the above happened on Trestolone/Nandrolone.

I also understand that 19nors are never getting FDA approved ever so I’m not even trying to talk about this on Reddit/tressless.

Anyways I’m back to what seemed the best and most flexible: 10mg transdermal Trestolone at 8am and 8pm.

AMA?
Are you applying to scalp hair topically? Just the acetate version? Does it do anything for beard growth? Also any acne sides?

OP
M

MitchMitchell

@Murtaza Alright I’ll upload photos during my lunch break.

@Hans all topical. Dissolved in alcohol and PG.

@A.Dosko Applied on wrist skin (mine is very thin with bulging veins. I’m assuming 10% absorption)

Beard growth has always been good, even on Dut tbh. No acne issues as long as I stick to foods I digest well. I’ve bought t3 (Tyronene) to add to the mix for more hair / skin / nail gains.

OP
M

MitchMitchell

As I said I buzzed it down to clipper 1 on the sides + clipper 2 on top prior to letting it grow.

Buzzed mid March. Selfie taken mid June (then I went on to buzz the sides). So only 3 months of growth and I had WILD hair. When I pulled it down it went to my eyebrows.

44-BD5873-B888-4427-BDC9-59-F7-D8-D112-A5

switched to Dut buzzed late July. Just took this selfie. When I pull it down it’s still one inch short of my eyebrows. After 4 months.

6-FF4-C4-A4-6-A7-A-4617-AFA4-B0-C00-FD0-BD36

Hair is flatter thinner. But tressless says you gotta ride it out and it grows back stronger! Idk I’m skeptical. I don’t see what would flip the switch and voila! Newer thicker hair after the “old” hair is gone. I don’t see why I wouldn’t wanna have thicker hair the whole time- so I’m back to Trestolone.

DhtAssassin

The pictures are quite bad honestly... You should have taken a picture of your temple. Or a bright picture from top of your head over good lighting

OP
M

MitchMitchell

Yeah well all you gotta know is growth was better on trest and I’ve had recession on Dut

Mauritio

Yeah well all you gotta know is growth was better on trest and I’ve had recession on Dut
Can you tell me nor about your experience with trestolone? Any side effects .
According to wiki it's a strong progestogens, androgen and only a weak estrogen agonist . Might be a good combo .

milkboi

Trestolone is a very interesting compound. Super anabolic. Noticed any muscle growth or even recomposition? Where do you source it from?

OP
M

MitchMitchell

I got really big on moderate doses (20mg/day) of Trestolone injections but I don’t dig the lifestyle and “deflated” back to where I like to be at, 25lbs lighter I’m now 6’3 200 very lean. There’s definitely a lot of glycogen super compensation on top of the potential dry tissue gains. Like I said I don’t care much so ymmv

I had a great resaler from eBay. For legit oils you’d want to look at steroid source talk.

No sides at the current dose (~2 mg/day) potentially puffy nips at 15-20 mg/day. The solution was to drop the dose. That is user dependent anyway. Insane muscle endurance and libido.

milkboi

I got really big on moderate doses (20mg/day) of Trestolone injections but I don’t dig the lifestyle and “deflated” back to where I like to be at, 25lbs lighter I’m now 6’3 200 very lean. There’s definitely a lot of glycogen super compensation on top of the potential dry tissue gains. Like I said I don’t care much so ymmv

I had a great resaler from eBay. For legit oils you’d want to look at steroid source talk.

No sides at the current dose (~2 mg/day) potentially puffy nips at 15-20 mg/day. The solution was to drop the dose. That is user dependent anyway. Insane muscle endurance and libido.

Awesome thx

Broco6679

Got real bad brain fog at the moment so apologies if this is obvious, but I found the structure of this post a tad difficult to follow.

So you continued to recede / thin on dut, then switched to trest, then noticed regrowth from the trest? If correct, do you attribute the regrowth solely to trest, or is the cessation of dut the more likely factor?

Also, are you using this as a monotherapy with a completely suppressed HPTA?

Jing

What benefits do you have with 2mg a day?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom