Quick Question: Should I Eat White Button Muchrooms While Taking Minocycline?

Lenny

Starting mino tonight. Can I still enjoy my muchrooms? What about carrotsalad and AC?

Also: best time to take mino? Should it be taken with food?

peateats1

Somewhere Peat mentioned taking antibiotics with the carrot salad because the carrot would help deliver the antibiotic further into the intestine.

OP
Lenny

Lenny

Mushroom*
Somewhere Peat mentioned taking antibiotics with the carrot salad because the carrot would help deliver the antibiotic further into the intestine.

Thank you. Do you remember where he mentioned it?

peateats1

Mushroom*

Thank you. Do you remember where he mentioned it?
No unfortunately. I read on here, Facebook, and listen to his interviews so it's hard to tell where I picked that up. I might've been Danny roddys recent interview with him.

OP
Lenny

Lenny

Caused me wicked insomnia, so took it morning and lunch.

Boswellia helped me sleep

Same here. First night it made me sleep real good but now it makes me feel realy tense. Also makes me feel off. My thoughts are different and I feel a lot? Idk its realy strange. Will try boswellia.

OP
Lenny

Lenny

No unfortunately. I read on here, Facebook, and listen to his interviews so it's hard to tell where I picked that up. I might've been Danny roddys recent interview with him.

Haidut mentioned taking aspirin witha cs to deliver it further. Should work with the antibiotic aswell