Questions Relating To Hunger Symptoms And Healthy Metabolism

Fractality

My understanding is that skipping meals/fasting ultimately leads to the body relying on stress hormones and/or fatty acids to function. However, what if one has a healthy liver and glycogen storage capacity? Does the body still run on stress hormones if one "pushes through" the hunger for a short period (for instance, skipping lunch)? In other words, once I begin experiencing hunger symptoms, has my body already begun running on stress hormones/fatty acids? How do I know when my body has exhausted its glycogen stores?

Jsaute21

My understanding is that skipping meals/fasting ultimately leads to the body relying on stress hormones and/or fatty acids to function. However, what if one has a healthy liver and glycogen storage capacity? Does the body still run on stress hormones if one "pushes through" the hunger for a short period (for instance, skipping lunch)? In other words, once I begin experiencing hunger symptoms, has my body already begun running on stress hormones/fatty acids? How do I know when my body has exhausted its glycogen stores?
This is a very good question. I think this threshold is different for everybody. You will know a stress reaction when you feel it. For me, i do not feel good if i don't eat for more than 4/5 hours typically. It kind of depends on the time of day, but symptoms are "air hunger" and some obsessive thoughts. Generally I know once either of these hit that i should grab myself a bite to eat. Many folks on here think that the longer someone can go without eating reveals their health. I agree, but i also wonder if having excess body fat makes doing this easier.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals