Questions for Username @olive- What Happened to Him?

MURSENARY

I have a lot of questions and ideas I'd like to bounce off of @olive but I haven't seen him post in quite some time. Would anyone happen to know how I might get in touch with him?
He seemed to have a very interesting point of view that I think went mostly unnoticed here. Anyways, any help would be greatly appreciated

LuMonty

I have a lot of questions and ideas I'd like to bounce off of @olive but I haven't seen him post in quite some time. Would anyone happen to know how I might get in touch with him?
He seemed to have a very interesting point of view that I think went mostly unnoticed here. Anyways, any help would be greatly appreciated
A friend I made through this forum said he was in a group (Telegram maybe?) that Olive was in; this was a few years ago. From the screenshots my friend shared with me, Olive doesn't seem intent on posting here again. From what I saw, Olive didn't seem to have a very high view of this place (e.g. rants about estrogen being needed for gAiNz) and how posters here are stupid). There was more, and it all tied into "stuff that doesn't let him be shredded." But I don't remember the details.

OP
MURSENARY

MURSENARY

A friend I made through this forum said he was in a group (Telegram maybe?) that Olive was in; this was a few years ago. From the screenshots my friend shared with me, Olive doesn't seem intent on posting here again. From what I saw, Olive didn't seem to have a very high view of this place (e.g. rants about estrogen being needed for gAiNz) and how posters here are stupid). There was more, and it all tied into "stuff that doesn't let him be shredded." But I don't remember the details.
Okay okay. Yeah thats pretty much what I figured. Its seemed like he didn't blend well with others on this forum lol. However, his old posts sparked a lot of curiosity in me lately and I was hoping to reach out to him somehow. Would you be able to ask this friend of yours if they know how to get a hold of him? Thank you

Korven

He was working at, or associated in some way (?), with MPMD's health clinic marekhealth.com. You could check there if he is still around.

OP
MURSENARY

MURSENARY

He was working at, or associated in some way (?), with MPMD's health clinic marekhealth.com. You could check there if he is still around.
Awesome thanks for the response. Ill look into that lead

LuMonty

Okay okay. Yeah thats pretty much what I figured. Its seemed like he didn't blend well with others on this forum lol. However, his old posts sparked a lot of curiosity in me lately and I was hoping to reach out to him somehow. Would you be able to ask this friend of yours if they know how to get a hold of him? Thank you
I don't really have an opinion of the guy, but "blending well" kinda means having tact. The exchanges I read of his had him getting super salty, easily. If I'm in contact with my friend soon, I'll ask him. We don't get to talk much due to schedules and time zones.

OP
MURSENARY

MURSENARY

I don't really have an opinion of the guy, but "blending well" kinda means having tact. The exchanges I read of his had him getting super salty, easily. If I'm in contact with my friend soon, I'll ask him. We don't get to talk much due to schedules and time zones.
Yeah, interacting on forums can be tricky i think. Its easy to come off negative or positive depending on how you word yourself. Its a shame really because I think he had some really refreshing insight into a lot of interesting topics or aspects of Ray's work. I enjoy when people challenge everything regardless of the source. Anyways, that sounds good. I really appreciate your help

LuMonty

Yeah, interacting on forums can be tricky i think. Its easy to come off negative or positive depending on how you word yourself. Its a shame really because I think he had some really refreshing insight into a lot of interesting topics or aspects of Ray's work. I enjoy when people challenge everything regardless of the source. Anyways, that sounds good. I really appreciate your help
No worries. Feel free to get in touch with me in the future since I don't know when I'll hear back. Keeps me honest in case I forget. Or if you get in contact with Olive, please let mec know so m,y friend doesn't have to worry about it.

OP
MURSENARY

MURSENARY

No worries. Feel free to get in touch with me in the future since I don't know when I'll hear back. Keeps me honest in case I forget. Or if you get in contact with Olive, please let mec know so m,y friend doesn't have to worry about it.
I found him lol. Through Marekhealth. Thank you again for all the help guys. Thanks for tip @Korven