Questions About This Supplement

Hello everyone so there is a supplement that is a supposed “anabolic activator” that my brother used to use and had great results with but there’s 2 ingredients that I would never take and also a ton I don’t even know what they are it’s supposed to increase your androgens, help you lose fat and gain muscle you spray it under your tongue 3 times a day here is the ingredient list please tell me what you think thank you. [ Homeopathic Ingredients: Somatotrophin (GH) 6C, Gonadostimuline 6C, Chorionic Gonadotrophine 6C, Folliculostimuline 6C, Adrenocorti-Cotrophine 9C, Thyroidinum 6C, Adrenalinum 6C, Progesterone 9C, Orchitinum 6C, Dopamine 6C, Acetylcholine 6C, RNA 6C, DNA 6C, A.T.P. 6C, Leucine 4C, Isoleucine 4C, Valine 4C, Glutamine 4C, Estrone 12C, Estradiol 12C, Cortisone 12C, Saw Palmetto 3C, Tribulus Terrestris 3C, Insulinum 6C.]

OP
A
Questions I have about it [ would anything in here cause suppression? (Yes I already know saw palmetto blocks DHT but I’m not really worried about that] is this ok for an 18 year old male who has trouble in the gym and follows a very peaty diet? I really want to try this because it seemed to increase his androgens by a lot his voice got deeper bigger muscles less fat etc.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom