Questions about covid from my friend that did not made up her mind yet?

FitnessMike

1) what's really bad about vaccines? how can you be so sure they don't work?

2) what the actual virus death rate? are there any studies done already?

3) are the vaccines transferable? is this a joke?

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

What's bad about them? Um, highly experimental, based on problematic technology, no long term safety studies, intense pressure to take them from governments and businesses (most who are NOT licensed physicians) and are completely unnecessary for a supposed common cold virus. I will always opt for a cold over dangerous, poorly tested drugs.

Why don't I think they work? Mainly because there's no good evidence they DO work. They were given EUA based on two months out of a 2 year clinical trial, and used only PCR tests. They ignored thousands of cases of "suspected" COVID. They were likely plagued with fraud. Honestly, Anthony Colpo's articles are the greatest resource on this. Detailed, well sourced, entertaining, and accessible to anyone with basic reading skills. The first three pages on his site, AnthonyColpo.com, are filled with great articles. But a couple of the most relevant-

2) what the actual death rate? are there any studies done already?
Of what? Covid, or the Vaccines? Once again, the great Anthony Colpo, to compare the two "death rates"-

Theoretically possible. I think it's highly unlikely, however, unless you are an infant breastfeeding from a recently vaxxxed mother, or getting a blood transfusion from someone recently vaxxxed. Or if someone has some serious symptoms (just like any other "contagious" disease).

Here's the trial that showed spike protein is undetectable after two weeks in the vaxxxed (full PDF still freely available)-

P

Peatness

2) what the actual death rate? are there any studies done already?

Are you taking the piss? as we say in England

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

Are you taking the piss? as we say in England
I'm not, that's the simple questions and i know there is plenty of resources on the forum already but i need some simple concise answers

mariantos

There is nothing wrong with them.

They certainly work in line with the barbaric genocidal purpose of the puppeteers. So they are effective only for those who will soon "legally" force you to get vaccinated, for your own good,obviously.

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

What's bad about them? Um, highly experimental, based on problematic technology, no long term safety studies, intense pressure to take them from governments and businesses (most who are NOT licensed physicians) and are completely unnecessary for a supposed common cold virus. I will always opt for a cold over dangerous, poorly tested drugs.

Why don't I think they work? Mainly because there's no good evidence they DO work. They were given EUA based on two months out of a 2 year clinical trial, and used only PCR tests. They ignored thousands of cases of "suspected" COVID. They were likely plagued with fraud. Honestly, Anthony Colpo's articles are the greatest resource on this. Detailed, well sourced, entertaining, and accessible to anyone with basic reading skills. The first three pages on his site, AnthonyColpo.com, are filled with great articles. But a couple of the most relevant-

Of what? Covid, or the Vaccines? Once again, the great Anthony Colpo, to compare the two "death rates"-

Theoretically possible. I think it's highly unlikely, however, unless you are an infant breastfeeding from a recently vaxxxed mother, or getting a blood transfusion from someone recently vaxxxed. Or if someone has some serious symptoms (just like any other "contagious" disease).

Here's the trial that showed spike protein is undetectable after two weeks in the vaxxxed (full PDF still freely available)-

thanks, are there studies done on what is the mortality from this virus? because many peoples clearly going thru many of the symptoms, so for the random person, it could seem like the situation might be quite serious

LucyL

What's really bad about the vaccines can be answered here: Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here) and Post Covid “vaccine” deaths here

If your friend is young, and of child bearing age, with any aspirations of having kids, she should know that it is possible for the shot to modify her DNA and does she really want to face so many unknown diseases in her kids down the road for a treatable disease?

valzim

Vaccines are a toxic soup of dead decaying tissue such as monkey kidney cells, bovine serum, cancer cells and sometimes fetal tissue. Then add adjuvants like mercury and aluminum and you have a serious poison.

But the bigger picture is that germ theory which our entire medical system is built on may be false. Throughout history, many doctors and scientists opposed germ theory. In simple terms this means that there may be no such thing as a virus as the establishment tells you. Bechamp was a scientist who opposed Pasteur's germ theory. His terrain theory states that what they call viruses are actually made by the cell that is toxic and dying. And that bacteria are not bad either. Bacteria are in our bodies already and are there to help clean up toxins. I know it's very crazy to think and some will just laugh and move on without research. Read "The Invisible Rainbow" by Firstenberg. Read "The Truth About Contagion" by Dr. Tom Cowan. Read "Virus Mania" by Engelbrecht. Or search out videos and podcasts.

Edit/added
People are really dying. There is an epidemic. And many more people will die. But it's not the virus. Any of those books I listed will explain .

amd

Did you notice the waning down of the initial hysteria about this vaccine transfer?

Many people like shocking news with little backing to it.

As time passes and no real news appear things tone down.

Besides, how many times has the media "poisoned the well" and made alternative news outlets look bad?

We never learn!

Why are humans prone to hysteria?

Last edited:

Zpol

Bottom line... Virus vaccines create so called immunity by bypassing the innate immune system and utilizing the the adaptive immune system aka antibodies. Antibodies are NOT what you want... ask anyone suffering from autoimmune disease. Additionally, by weakening the innate immune system, you become more vulnerable to literally every other respiratory virus out there! Plus bacterial/fungal infection, plus cancers, etc. All for what? ... To create a 'robust' antibody response to one single virus which is easily treatable and preventable with vit D, C, famotidine, zinc, lysine, ivermectin, quinines.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals