Questions about Acetazolamide

Scout88at

I am thinking of experimenting with Acetazolamide. Does anyone have any suggestions, sources to buy, or can point me in a direction to get a more robust understanding of the pros and cons

OP
S

Scout88at

What initially made me interested was hearing its effect on increasing CO2 levels. But more than anything i am hoping to learn more about why its use may be advocated to treat a variety of things.

Ignoramus

I used it to try to increase my CO2 at night (breathing issues). All it seems to do for me is make my feet tingly. I've had better success with just consuming more carbohydrate.

GAF

1/4 of a 250 is all that is needed to have effect. More does not increase effect. Makes you pee cloudy pee. Good for better breathing especially at altitudes. Best benefit is edema control of you can control fluid inputs.

OP
S

Scout88at

1/4 of a 250 is all that is needed to have effect. More does not increase effect. Makes you pee cloudy pee. Good for better breathing especially at altitudes. Best benefit is edema control of you can control fluid inputs.
is there a source i could learn more about its effects?

GAF

is there a source i could learn more about its effects?
Not a good one that I have stumbled upon. It also makes you acidic in your throat or stomach that may regurgitate a little.
You can take those high doses for a few days and then the quarter pill for a few days and see if you can tell a difference.
No reason to waste the stuff. It is handy to have on hand.
Even the qtr pill lasts for 36 hrs or so.

GTW

The urinary analgesic? 100 mg tablets sold over the counter. Makes orange urine.

GTW

No problem. Like methylene blue it was discovered in fabric dyeing research.
Although azo means blue, excreted in urine it's usually orange. Is pH a factor?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals