Questionnaire For Those Experiencing COVID19 Symptoms

RealNeat

Please answer all that you feel comfortable answering if you have it, suspect infection, experienced symptoms or believe you have beat it.

Potential susceptibility:

-Where do you live: Country, City, suburb, remote?

-High EMF environment: Cell phone habits, wireless router, cell towers, 5G?

-Oral health: fillings, root canals, xrays?

-Health history: major events, obstacles?

-Diet: how long avoiding PUFA, following Peat? Organic or conventional food?

-Organs: surgery? Tonsils, Appendix removed etc..?

-Heritage?

-Took NSAID on onset of symptoms? Dose?

-Medication: on any pharma drugs?

-Age?

-Hospital: admitted? Checked? Any drugs given?

-Given oxygen in hospital? To what extent?

-Smoker? Vape?

-Water: drink filtered? Shower filtered?

-Career: what does your job entail?

-Stress: how high is your total burden?

-bloodwork/hormones: done before infection? Anything not in range?

-Sleep: good quality? Proper hours? Mouth breather?

-Environment: movement and fresh air adequate? Nature time? Sun?

-Environment 2: Live close to any hazards? Power plants, water disinfection, mills, airports?

-Exposure: Where and how do you think you were infected?

-Bacteria: co-infection or secondary infection? Prevotella?

-Vaccination: any recent vaccines? Which ones/one?

-History: previous SARS or pneumonia?

-Early life: C-section or natural birth? Breastfed?

-Alcohol: what, how much and how often?

-Sexual activity: many partners?

-lifestyle: toxic cleaners and hygiene items or natural?

-House: enter with shoes? Good air flow? Mold? Esbestos?

-Tech: blue light exposure? Wear blue blockers?

If anyone else has questions that can help to prevent and pinpoint more accurately what might contribute to susceptibility please add.

Opioidus

-Where do you live: Tehran, Iran, it's a very polluted and densely populated town. I live in a decent neighborhood but the pollution during winter is very high. It's fully urbanized.

-High EMF environment: use my phone all day, my work is by phone I talk to a lot of costumers and such. Don't know about anything else.

-Oral health: very healthy teeth, I have one composite filling.

-Health history: I've had consistent health issues such as low energy and brain fog. Over the years it's become worse and last year I had a false blood cancer diagnosis which caused a lot of stress for two weeks. Thankfully I've been on the road to recovery since peating and I feel somewhat better, although fatigue and brain fog are still major health issues I have to deal with.

-Diet: 7 months avoiding PUFAs now. No organic foods here it's a heavily embargoed third world country so you sorta have to eat what you can get in terms of animal proteins.

-Organs: surgery? Tonsils, Appendix removed etc..? - Nope, everything's good and intact.

-Heritage : like race? Persian from both sides.

-Took NSAID on onset of symptoms? - I did not. The doctor prescribed indomethacin which is known to have antiviral properties but I only took one.

-Medication: on any pharma drugs? - no.

-Age - 32

-Hospital: wrote a comprehensive report here and update here: Corona Virus How To Treat

-Given oxygen in hospital? To what extent? - Yes, I was given oxygen, the first time I went to the hospital I took oxygen for five hours, made me feel much better. The second time I used it for two hours, I'm not sure how much oxygen there was but it made me high and euphoric both times and helped calm me down.

-Smoker? Vape? - Used to smoke, gave up six years ago.

-Water: drink filtered? Shower filtered? - Yes, everything is filtered, our water here has a lot of impurities so I invested in some decent filters.

-Career: what does your job entail? - Real estate agent. I love socializing and helping folks find their dream homes.

-Stress: how high is your total burden? - I would say medium to low. I'm a very calm guy, people often comment on how relaxed and intense I am.

-bloodwork/hormones: done before infection? Anything not in range? - Done several times, I only had low t4 once two years ago, everything else is either normal or optimal.

-Sleep: good quality? Proper hours? Mouth breather? - Horrible quality, very varied, severe mouth breather!

-Environment: movement and fresh air adequate? Nature time? Sun? - Yeah, it's pretty decent.

-Environment 2: Live close to any hazards? Power plants, water disinfection, mills, airports? - Nope, air pollution is the only issue here.

-Exposure: Where and how do you think you were infected? - I believe either at work or in the gym. The oppressive theocratic state here censored the news of the outbreak for a long time, some reports say for almost a month! We have a very touchy culture, and I'm a very outgoing and well-liked person, I shake hands with dozens of people every day. But personally, I think I got it from the gym.

-Bacteria: co-infection or secondary infection? Prevotella? - None that I know of.

-Vaccination: any recent vaccines? Which ones/one? - Nope.

-History: previous SARS or pneumonia?- Nope.

-Early life: C-section or natural birth? Breastfed? - Natural birth, not breastfed.

-Alcohol: what, how much and how often? - Don't like it even if it weren't illegal and impossible to find around here.

-Sexual activity: many partners? - Yes. Oh, I also have HPV.

-lifestyle: toxic cleaners and hygiene items or natural? - Toxic all the way lol. I'm a big fan of borax.

-House: enter with shoes? Good air flow? Mold? Esbestos? - I would say it's about average.

-Tech: blue light exposure? Wear blue blockers? - Don't have any blue light lamps, I do have a red light lamp I use for muscles sometimes. I ride a motorcycle everywhere so I get more than enough sun light, every test shows I have great vitamin d levels.

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

-Where do you live: Tehran, Iran, it's a very polluted and densely populated town. I live in a decent neighborhood but the pollution during winter is very high. It's fully urbanized.

-High EMF environment: use my phone all day, my work is by phone I talk to a lot of costumers and such. Don't know about anything else.

-Health history: I've had consistent health issues such as low energy and brain fog. Over the years it's become worse and last year I had a false blood cancer diagnosis which caused a lot of stress for two weeks. Thankfully I've been on the road to recovery since peating and I feel somewhat better, although fatigue and brain fog are still major health issues I have to deal with.

-Diet: 7 months avoiding PUFAs now. No organic foods here it's a heavily embargoed third world country so you sorta have to eat what you can get in terms of animal proteins.

-Organs: surgery? Tonsils, Appendix removed etc..? - Nope, everything's good and intact.

-Took NSAID on onset of symptoms? - I did not. The doctor prescribed indomethacin which is known to have antiviral properties but I only took one.

-Age - 32

-Hospital: wrote a comprehensive report here and update here: Corona Virus How To Treat

-Given oxygen in hospital? To what extent? - Yes, I was given oxygen, the first time I went to the hospital I took oxygen for five hours, made me feel much better. The second time I used it for two hours, I'm not sure how much oxygen there was but it made me high and euphoric both times and helped calm me down.

-Water: drink filtered? Shower filtered? - Yes, everything is filtered, our water here has a lot of impurities so I invested in some decent filters.

-Career: what does your job entail? - Real estate agent. I love socializing and helping folks find their dream homes.

-Stress: how high is your total burden? - I would say medium to low. I'm a very calm guy, people often comment on how relaxed and intense I am.

-bloodwork/hormones: done before infection? Anything not in range? - Done several times, I only had low t4 once two years ago, everything else is either normal or optimal.

-Sleep: good quality? Proper hours? Mouth breather? - Horrible quality, very varied, severe mouth breather!

-Environment: movement and fresh air adequate? Nature time? Sun? - Yeah, it's pretty decent.

-Environment 2: Live close to any hazards? Power plants, water disinfection, mills, airports? - Nope, air pollution is the only issue here.

-Exposure: Where and how do you think you were infected? - I believe either at work or in the gym. The oppressive theocratic state here censored the news of the outbreak for a long time, some reports say for almost a month! We have a very touchy culture, and I'm a very outgoing and well-liked person, I shake hands with dozens of people every day. But personally, I think I got it from the gym.

-Bacteria: co-infection or secondary infection? Prevotella? - None that I know of.

-Early life: C-section or natural birth? Breastfed? - Natural birth, not breastfed.

-Alcohol: what, how much and how often? - Don't like it even if it weren't illegal and impossible to find around here.

-lifestyle: toxic cleaners and hygiene items or natural? - Toxic all the way lol. I'm a big fan of borax.

-House: enter with shoes? Good air flow? Mold? Esbestos? - I would say it's about average.

-Tech: blue light exposure? Wear blue blockers? - Don't have any blue light lamps, I do have a red light lamp I use for muscles sometimes. I ride a motorcycle everywhere so I get more than enough sun light, every test shows I have great vitamin d levels.

very interesting, thank you for taking the time to do that. Even one person doing it offers invaluable insight. @ecstatichamster i hope you are well soon, if you don't mind doing this, I'm sure many people would benefit.

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

@debored13 i see you either suspect or confirmed having had the virus. If you have time could you fill out some of the Qs listed in the first post? thank you

I got it when I was camping in a pristine wilderness area on BLM land that would be low mold, low pollution, and low EMFs.

I currently am in higher emf and higher chemical/mold environment and that may be slightly hampering recovery, but I am too ill to camp really.

No fillings or root canals. I suspect I may have mild gum disease and a couple small cavities but I haven't been to a dentist in awhile.

I was taking aspirin when I got it. I never take ibuprofen or the non peaty NSAIDs.

As far as diet I avoid pufas fairly thoroughly. Don't eat all organic as I cant afford it. I've been eating a fairly peaty diet avoiding legumes, pufas, whole grains, etc , for a solid two years or so. But I have found environment to make a bigger difference than pufa avoidance in health.

No surgeries besides wisdom teeth, although I have craniocervical instability and will need to have surgery soon.

I take clonazepam for sleep and ketotifen and cyproheptadine for mcas.

Age 25.

Answered all the environment questions already. I was in a high desert, pristine environment with great air when I got sick.

I wasn't admitted to the hospital, was kept in ER until my heart rate and blood pressure could be stabilized. That took about seven or eight hours. They gave me copious amounts of iv fluids and ativan

My sleep quality varies. Its generally low but when I sleep outside it tends to be better slightly. But I think I have central apnea when I sleep due to craniocervical instability. I need to sleep more upside down to fix that.

It would be too long to list my entire health history. Basically I became gradually bedridden after lyme and unknown (at the time) mold exposures. Eventually I found that the lyme and mold exposure had caused permanent connective tissue damage that caused my skull to sink down compressing my brainstem.

Living in pristine wilderness away from toxins fixed the inflammation and gave me a lot more function but didn't undo the tissue damage, so I will be having g surgery to fix that. I have been diagnosed w cci, me/cfs, pots and mcas

Since I've been very ill no sexual partners or activiry. No job, live on ssi.
Before I got sick I was gigging regularly as a musician.

That's it I think

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

I got it when I was camping in a pristine wilderness area on BLM land that would be low mold, low pollution, and low EMFs.

I currently am in higher emf and higher chemical/mold environment and that may be slightly hampering recovery, but I am too ill to camp really.

No fillings or root canals. I suspect I may have mild gum disease and a couple small cavities but I haven't been to a dentist in awhile.

I was taking aspirin when I got it. I never take ibuprofen or the non peaty NSAIDs.

As far as diet I avoid pufas fairly thoroughly. Don't eat all organic as I cant afford it. I've been eating a fairly peaty diet avoiding legumes, pufas, whole grains, etc , for a solid two years or so. But I have found environment to make a bigger difference than pufa avoidance in health.

No surgeries besides wisdom teeth, although I have craniocervical instability and will need to have surgery soon.

I take clonazepam for sleep and ketotifen and cyproheptadine for mcas.

Age 25.

Answered all the environment questions already. I was in a high desert, pristine environment with great air when I got sick.

I wasn't admitted to the hospital, was kept in ER until my heart rate and blood pressure could be stabilized. That took about seven or eight hours. They gave me copious amounts of iv fluids and ativan

My sleep quality varies. Its generally low but when I sleep outside it tends to be better slightly. But I think I have central apnea when I sleep due to craniocervical instability. I need to sleep more upside down to fix that.

It would be too long to list my entire health history. Basically I became gradually bedridden after lyme and unknown (at the time) mold exposures. Eventually I found that the lyme and mold exposure had caused permanent connective tissue damage that caused my skull to sink down compressing my brainstem.

Living in pristine wilderness away from toxins fixed the inflammation and gave me a lot more function but didn't undo the tissue damage, so I will be having g surgery to fix that. I have been diagnosed w cci, me/cfs, pots and mcas

Since I've been very ill no sexual partners or activiry. No job, live on ssi.
Before I got sick I was gigging regularly as a musician.

That's it I think

Great insight. Thank you very much for your time in doing this. I hope your feel better soon and good luck with the surgery. Some progesterone may be beneficial before or after surgery imo.

Great insight. Thank you very much for your time in doing this. I hope your feel better soon and good luck with the surgery. Some progesterone may be beneficial before or after surgery imo.
Thanks. I know peatarian people generally disagree with surgery but I have tried many other natural interventions.

I definitely plan to keep prioritizing healing air and avoid unnecessary pharmaceuticals post surgery. I will get a cargo trailer conversion that is mold resistant (all metal and simple foam insulation) and live in the mountains of new mexico as soon as I am well enough to travel.

I have taken a lot of progesterone and never noticed incredible effects, but it hasn't hurt either and seems pretty safe

I plan to ask for lots of intravenous fluids post surgery, based on my postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome and how they help with shock. because of that diagnosis they may be more willing to listen to my crazy demands haha

I forgot to mention that I initially got oxygen in the ambulance. My oxygen sats turned out to be normal so they took me off oxygen, the shortness of breath was caused by tachycardia not low oxygen.
But still I felt better from the oxygen. Despite being toxic, I think oxygen can sometimes help because air in indoor environments is so toxic that pure oxygen is an improvement. Of course I wish hospitals used carbogen instead but hey, we don't live in a perfect world. I'm actually wishing I could do some carbogen now. I used to breathe co2 a lot from a seltzer maker my parents had , but now that I'm not at home I don't have one.

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

I forgot to mention that I initially got oxygen in the ambulance. My oxygen sats turned out to be normal so they took me off oxygen, the shortness of breath was caused by tachycardia not low oxygen.
But still I felt better from the oxygen. Despite being toxic, I think oxygen can sometimes help because air in indoor environments is so toxic that pure oxygen is an improvement. Of course I wish hospitals used carbogen instead but hey, we don't live in a perfect world. I'm actually wishing I could do some carbogen now. I used to breathe co2 a lot from a seltzer maker my parents had , but now that I'm not at home I don't have one.

Bag breathing really helped @ecstatichamster you might want to try that if no access to carbogen. Also indoor air can be particularly bad in hospitals, I dont know f youve seen some of the reports on the crazy types of mold they have in those vacuum sealed high EMF blue lit buildings, all of which which feed mold, along with the odd strains popping up because of the way too liberal use of anti-fungals on equipment.

Bag breathing really helped @ecstatichamster you might want to try that if no access to carbogen. Also indoor air can be particularly bad in hospitals, I dont know f youve seen some of the reports on the crazy types of mold they have in those vacuum sealed high EMF blue lit buildings, all of which which feed mold, along with the odd strains popping up because of the way too liberal use of anti-fungals on equipment.
I believe it. I don't think all hospitals are more moldy than regular homes tho bc some of them make up for the building standards w good filtration systems and the average home in the US is horrible

My concern re bag breathing is I think when the body is breaking down toxins from mold etc that the breath is toxic. So I think it can be bad to rebreathe ones own breath. Maybe I'll just get a seltzer machine they're not that expensive.

-Age - 32

Do you know the numbers of your Vitamin D level ?

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
Might be helpful to add Blood type (O, A, B, AB, rh+/-) if known. We might find some correlations some day.

No, not the current levels. Last time was in fall and it was 27 or 28.

A+

..ng/ml or nmo/L?
peat recommends 50 to 60 ng/ml,which is the smaller-number-scale.
conversion factor between ng/ml and nmol/L is times 2.5,or divided by 2.5.
I would recc 10000IU D/d for all seasons except summer,Humans dont get much because of clothing.

Opioidus

Ng/ml. I think right now my levels are much higher since I've supplemented with 100000 ius per week since coming down with this damn virus almost a month ago now.

The vitamin that noticeably makes me feel better is vitamin E. 400 ius three times a week.

Ng/ml. I think right now my levels are much higher since I've supplemented with 100000 ius per week since coming down with this damn virus almost a month ago now.

The vitamin that noticeably makes me feel better is vitamin E. 400 ius three times a week.

Vitamin E is a good idea.Do you take Vitamin C also?
up to 500mg per hour or daily total dose of 6g.

Opioidus

Vitamin E is a good idea.Do you take Vitamin C also?
up to 500mg per hour or daily total dose of 6g.
In the hospital they gave me 6 shots of intravenous vitamin c, each shot containing 500 mgs. That's the highest available dose in this country btw.

I'm not taking vutamin c because I feel like it makes the shortness of breath worse. I stopped taking it a couple of days back.

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

@Soren i see you experienced the symptoms currently known as covid19, if you have time to answer any of the questions i ask in the OP it would be great. Truly no pressure, i just try to invite people who have personally been diagnosed or believe theyve had it. Naturally one of he questions in the OP should be "How were you diagnosed and at what cycle threshold?" but i wasnt thinking that deep originally i guess.

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

An open invite once again to anyone who can answer some of the questions i asked in the OP if it applies to you.