Question

Frankdee20

For anyone whose stared down the barrel of a grave, is alcohol or heroin worse ? I can’t do this anymore

Seleniodine

Frankdee! Hang in there, please! There are people here who can help.. let's talk about it tomorrow.... get through tonight!

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

Frankdee! Hang in there, please! There are people here who can help.. let's talk about it tomorrow.... get through tonight!

I’m okay today, the drinking has escalated quite a lot these past days. I know myself well, I know how stuck I get sometimes in existential stagnation. I am surprised I’m still living. Drank myself to sleep, well, it’s not sleep. It’s temporary attenuation.

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

Arnold, it’s an interesting piece. I always have been sensitive to acetylcholine. Too much always makes me anxious and depressed. I avoided anything that increased it in the diet. One time I recall eating 5 eggs, and an entire bundle of asparagus (acetylcholinesterase inhibitor). No good, some people just produce more than others.

Memento

Lithium makes me more functional even if it doesn't take away the depression. Interesting blog, some sources would have been nice to read for such bold claims.

Seleniodine

I’m okay today, the drinking has escalated quite a lot these past days. I know myself well, I know how stuck I get sometimes in existential stagnation. I am surprised I’m still living. Drank myself to sleep, well, it’s not sleep. It’s temporary attenuation.

Glad to hear you're still with us! I've seen you mention some issues with your reaction to pregnenolone... may be a good idea to ditch that for a while...

In Norway they said there is a phrase something like

When you get out, there is hope

You want to get out and walk around. I mean it's almost that simple. Lots of walking around, getting out, staying out...very very helpful.

Ultimately everything is behavioral I think.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
In Norway they said there is a phrase something like

When you get out, there is hope

You want to get out and walk around. I mean it's almost that simple. Lots of walking around, getting out, staying out...very very helpful.

Ultimately everything is behavioral I think.
Yep, when you stay inside in captivity, you are gonna be captive. Be free, be very free, and break those chains. :D

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

Glad to hear you're still with us! I've seen you mention some issues with your reaction to pregnenolone... may be a good idea to ditch that for a while...

Yeah, the alcohol escalation began these past few days, interestingly enough, so did the Pregnenalone consistent dosing. Possibly drank to quell the stimulation.

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

Yep, when you stay inside in captivity, you are gonna be captive. Be free, be very free, and break those chains. :D

Yeah, it’s that simple. It’s amazing how I choose to remain captive. When the door is wide open.

EIRE24

I can relate. Its the weekends for me. I drink one drink and it leads to 2 days of constant drinking until I fall asleep. I havent got any solution and I will be watching this thread very closely to see if anyone can offer the way out.

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

I can relate. Its the weekends for me. I drink one drink and it leads to 2 days of constant drinking until I fall asleep. I havent got any solution and I will be watching this thread very closely to see if anyone can offer the way out.

The only way out is through.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
If you are in the northern hemisphere metabolic energy is starting to drop due to less light, your body might be trying to make up for that via alcohol.

Peata

The lack of sunlight this time of year might be making things worse. Getting red light, sunlight could help. Also, vitamin D. Keep your blood sugar up. B vitamins. Also if you haven't tried cyproheptadine, I found it helped.

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

Yes, possibly so. I know what @Frankdee20 is going through apart from the heroin which I dont take.

Oh ***t, let me be clear that I don’t use heroin or any illicit drugs prescription or not. I needed a Catchy opener, and I appreciate the feedback from everyone. So yeah, FRANK DRINKS ALOT BUT DOESNT USE HEROIN LOL

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

The lack of sunlight this time of year might be making things worse. Getting red light, sunlight could help. Also, vitamin D. Keep your blood sugar up. B vitamins. Also if you haven't tried cyproheptadine, I found it helped.

Yeah, I love Vitamin D, and I moved to Sarasota, FLORIDA lol. Still above whatever degree lattitude for the sun to be in overhead position

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals