Question For HAIDUT On Molecular Hydrogen

Brandon J

Hi there, have searched the forum and found only 1 thread talking about molecular hydrogen and it was old, tons of new info and research out since then.

Also a caller on KMUD asked Ray about it and his answer was quite brief but he did say that everything he has seen on it has been very positive.

Wondering if HAIDUT has ever had a proper look at it and has any thoughts to share?

Briefly:
- Helps restore redox status of the cell
- Acts as a selective anti-oxidant only reducing the hydroxyl radicals but not affecting others
- Only acts when and where it's needed, it won't create reductive stress.
- Reduces inflammation
- Cell modulator, the body is back to baseline level of hydrogen in around an hour but the affect can last for weeks
- Stimulates mitochondrial biogenesis
- Promotes mitochondrial respiration (recent study gave middle age over weight women 1 glass per day for 28 days, no other interventions, after 28 days they more than doubled their VO2max, time to exhaustion, and amount of work able to complete)
- Over 1000 studies have now demonstrated therapeutic benefits in over 170 disease models and also athletic performance, weight loss, and a miriad of other things (makes sense, when you restore redox status, reduce inflammation, and increase cellular energy)
- Approved for use in hospital IV's in Japan
- Unique properties of hydrophobicity, neutrality, size, mass, etc. afford it with superior distribution properties allowing it to rapidly penetrate biomembranes (e.g. cell membranes, blood-brain, placental, and testis barrier) and reach subcellular compartments (e.g. mitochondria, nucleus, etc.)

molecularhydrogeninstitute is a great place to take a deep dive and has links to all studies.

When I was recently looking into methylene blue I had this realization that the hydrogen test reagent looked remarkably similar, started searching around and it turns out that it is made of methylene blue. When you ad the drops of Methylene Blue to a sample of hydrogen water in reduces it to leucomethylene blue, a transparent form of methylene blue.

Wondering if this is going to be problematic in the body if taking both supplements, or if they should be taken on different days or weeks.

I have found huge benefit with the hydrogen, anybody else have any experiences with it?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Dobbler

Yeah but in order to make proper hydrogen water you need a 1700 dollar machine for it. It's a huge scam. Also the amount of water you ingest on the side is like 2 liters, my body would never ever handle that amount of water, i can handle milk and OJ only if i dont drink any water. All the hydrogen water scam artists are trying to sell their products, you have to be complete idiot to buy 2k machine , when you get the same benefits with i dont know, few IUs of vitamin E ...

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Yeah but in order to make proper hydrogen water you need a 1700 dollar machine for it. It's a huge scam. Also the amount of water you ingest on the side is like 2 liters, my body would never ever handle that amount of water, i can handle milk and OJ only if i dont drink any water. All the hydrogen water scam artists are trying to sell their products, you have to be complete idiot to buy 2k machine , when you get the same benefits with i dont know, few IUs of vitamin E ...
A person does not have to spend 1000's of dollars for a great machine. This is another instance where less is more. I saw an interview of a Japanese doctor talking about hydrogen and he said basically the same thing, less is more, and from my observations he is correct. No need to spend the big bucks if you do not want to, you can do it for a couple hundred dollars and have a really excellent hydrogen rich water generator.

HW1 - Hydrogen Rich Water Generating Machine

With that said, hydrogen rich water is not a scam. It indeed works and works very well.

Last edited:
OP
B

Brandon J

Yeah, don't think a scam would be approved for use in Japanese hospitals, the Japanese version of the FDA is supposedly far more strict than the FDA, and it's a 10 billion dollar industry in Japan apparently and available in vending machines and spas.

Also, many of the studies gave users a single glass of water per day, so you don't need a ton, and there are tablets available that are capable of producing 10x the PPM of any machine or bottle, so much less could be ingested with a similar benefit.

Inaut

eBay has some cheap generators. Haven’t browsed through them or done adequate research but I’m sure there’s some decent ones available in addition to lifegivingstore.

Still, if you have the money, support the community :)

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
eBay has some cheap generators. Haven’t browsed through them or done adequate research but I’m sure there’s some decent ones available in addition to lifegivingstore.

Still, if you have the money, support the community :)
Well the thing is the cheap ones are not good and actually make toxic water. The lower priced ones produce chlorine and other toxic stuff and pump it into the water. You need to make sure you get SPE-PEM dual chamber technology which puts out pure H2 and removes chlorines and other bad stuff out of the water. Some will even say they have that technology when they don't. So with Hydrogen Rich water generators you want to make sure you get what you are looking for and not get a bad one. The one available right now on Lifegivingstore is the best one available at that price range. Debra does plan on adding the more expensive models at a later date.

Cirion

I'm admittedly skeptical, yet interested.

Any studies doing before and after blood/thyroid tests?

Dobbler

If someone decides to buy these, i would suggest atleast getting some very reliable test kit to see if you getting any hydrogen at all, or you just might be drinking 200 dollar water with a nice plentiful mix of heavy metals :D

SOMO

Doesn't drinking regular H2O produce small amounts of H2?

Any evidence the tablets work?

Gone Peating

Yeah, don't think a scam would be approved for use in Japanese hospitals, the Japanese version of the FDA is supposedly far more strict than the FDA, and it's a 10 billion dollar industry in Japan apparently and available in vending machines and spas.

Also, many of the studies gave users a single glass of water per day, so you don't need a ton, and there are tablets available that are capable of producing 10x the PPM of any machine or bottle, so much less could be ingested with a similar benefit.

Do you have a link to these tablets?

Cirion

SOMO

Well the thing is the cheap ones are not good and actually make toxic water. The lower priced ones produce chlorine and other toxic stuff and pump it into the water. You need to make sure you get SPE-PEM dual chamber technology which puts out pure H2 and removes chlorines and other bad stuff out of the water. Some will even say they have that technology when they don't. So with Hydrogen Rich water generators you want to make sure you get what you are looking for and not get a bad one. The one available right now on Lifegivingstore is the best one available at that price range. Debra does plan on adding the more expensive models at a later date.

How does that generator produce H2?

No explanation whatsoever makes me skeptical.

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
Do you have a link to these tablets?

Many of the studies that have shown incredible life changing results have been with just a single glass of water at maybe .8 PPM or so, so you definitely don’t need much to have a beneficial effect.

This batch tested at around 9 PPM at the manufacturer.

I haven’t seen one below 8 PPM yet and some people claim they are testing over 10 PPM.

I have seen some other companies claim that their tablet produces up to 12 PPM, but I’d be surprised if it was that high, as ours tablets are the identical tablets from the same manufacturer, you won’t find a better tablet.

If you want the highest concentration, dissolve the tablet in room temperature water and drink immediately while the cloud of nano bubbles is still present.

Any way you slice it, the tablets will always produce drastically higher PPM than a machine or bottle ever will, and they are much more convenient as well.

This is product I used/am using:
Mito Essentials