Question For HAIDUT On Molecular Hydrogen

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Max23

Very intrigued by this machine. I´m going to buy one.

Experimented with molecular hydrogen and here are my results:
  • H2 Elite - Gave energy at first. On further experimentation I got fatigue, increased torticollis, heart pounding and pain. On the fourth day I got muscle weakness and a stong low back pain so I stopped this product.
  • A used molecular hydrogen making machine - used it for four times and I got a very stong prostatitis and pelvic pain problems. I have chronic prostatitis so it increased it, not caused it.
  • A new molecular hydrogen making machine, PEM, no chlorine or ozone (as the advertisement said) - On the positive side it increased ghrelin, sense of hunger, which made the food taste better. The blue under my eyes seemed to decrease, stool got browner, I also slept a few nights without aweakening, which is very unusual for me. After a few days I started getting problems like cheek flush, prostatic pain. I felt like I was getting sicker, infections seemed to come. WBC went lowish. Had some heart pounding, tinnitus increased. I had to stop because I got a very stong acid reflux, gravings for sour food and a feeling like my throat was on fire. This effect was similar to my drinking of baking soda water. Both of them should alkaline the body.
I used filtered water in the machines. I will also try tap water when I can do the experiment. Tap water isn´t that prostatitigenic.

Sanjutsi

Hi, I just started yesterday. Using the Buder HS-72. I don't reply here often but I wanted to share my initial finding:

• I've suffered from a patch of Leukoplakia for 2 years now (might be viral or auto-immune, not sure), tried many supplements, herbs, EO's, red light, CO2 bag breating, Haidut supplements, strict RP recommended eating and more, hoping to get rid of it but nothing really helped.
• One day after H2 water, the patch is clearing up.
• Another thing I notice is my thyroid is swelling up alot less (I get a little swollen thyroid if I hold my phone too long)

Will keep updating, let's see if this might be a silver bullet in my arsenal!

Sanjutsi

Update:
• Dark circles under eyes reduced severely
• Deep wrinkles on forehead reduced severely
• Scalp is alot less itchy and looks more healthy
• Very sleepy in the evening
• One day of bodyaches / headache but cleared quickly

H2 is Amazing!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals