Question About Testosterone

K

Kratos

I've read an interesting theory that some men produce a much bigger than normal amount of testosterone and if they aren't physically active the body has no use for it and it gets converted into estrogen which leads to chest and stomach fat and gynecomastia. Is it possible that it can be true or is it just a fatty liver problem? I personally still have chest and stomach fat but my sex drive is awesome and I put muscle on very easily but no matter what I do in the diet it doesn't change the fat levels. So do I just have to do more lifting and short high intensity cardio?

lampofred

That's probably only true if you have enlarged adrenals from excess prolactin/estrogen/serotonin/stress and low dopamine. The adrenals pump out way too much testosterone and DHEA, and these aromatize into excess estrogen because there's not enough progesterone/pregnenolone, and then this estrogen further irritates the adrenals into producing more androgens, which then aromatize into more estrogen, etc.

Testosterone that's produced by the thyroid/gonads is supported by progesterone (unlike adrenal-driven androgens), so it won't aromatize.

Fatty liver is involved in the sense that the cause of the fatty liver is the same as the cause of the enlarged adrenals, low calcium and Vitamin D, chronic stress either from diet or lifestyle.

Beefcake

I've read an interesting theory that some men produce a much bigger than normal amount of testosterone and if they aren't physically active the body has no use for it and it gets converted into estrogen which leads to chest and stomach fat and gynecomastia. Is it possible that it can be true or is it just a fatty liver problem? I personally still have chest and stomach fat but my sex drive is awesome and I put muscle on very easily but no matter what I do in the diet it doesn't change the fat levels. So do I just have to do more lifting and short high intensity cardio?

It’s true in a sense that the more T you have to higher E you tend to have. If your healthy your E levels depending on your weight can be a determinator of how well you convert T to E. As if you had 0 testosteron production you would probably also have very low E and if you have super human T like steroid users you will have super human E and also get gyno and flab. Thats why they use AIs. You know what I’m saying. Best way to keep your T high and E as low as physiologically possible is probably stay as lean as you can since the aromatize enzyme if high in body fat. While also taking something or some supplements that inhibits this enzyme. But yes if you have 1000 T level you probably have 30-40 E level. I had various and when my T is low my E is also low. And when T is high my E is high. I actually believe quite a few side effects like loss of libido from low T is actually partly because of low E. Exercise would probably just utilize your T levels for muscle growth. Dunno how the 5-Ar enzyme works depending on exercise intensity but I don’t believe that strength training would in anyway help you convert less T to E. Probably opposite since you get higher cortisol aswell and that would do some damage and increase T. I have used strong aromatase inhibitors and crashed my estrogen close to 0 and that does not feel good trust me. Joint ache and chronic migraine + zero libido

Spondive

That's probably only true if you have enlarged adrenals from excess prolactin/estrogen/serotonin/stress and low dopamine. The adrenals pump out way too much testosterone and DHEA, and these aromatize into excess estrogen because there's not enough progesterone/pregnenolone, and then this estrogen further irritates the adrenals into producing more androgens, which then aromatize into more estrogen, etc.

Testosterone that's produced by the thyroid/gonads is supported by progesterone (unlike adrenal-driven androgens), so it won't aromatize.

Fatty liver is involved in the sense that the cause of the fatty liver is the same as the cause of the enlarged adrenals, low calcium and Vitamin D, chronic stress either from diet or lifestyle.

So you are saying getting enough calcium and vitamin D will reverse fatty liver and tone down the adrenals?

baccheion

Stomach fat can also be due to insulin, slower thyroid function, or cortisol. Is your stomach larger or is there fat you can grab on the surface? The latter is due to estrogen.

OP
K

Kratos

Imgur

^ my stomach is like that but not that bad, the rest of my body is muscular but i still have chest and stomach fat.

baccheion

Imgur

^ my stomach is like that but not that bad, the rest of my body is muscular but i still have chest and stomach fat.
Maybe you eat too much. Fat around the middle usually suggests insulin/blood-sugar issues. It could also be lower HGH and/or DHEA. Or cortisol.

lampofred

So you are saying getting enough calcium and vitamin D will reverse fatty liver and tone down the adrenals?

I think it's a big part of it, but lots of thyroid + coffee is also needed, plus keeping fat oxidation low, and keeping phosphate lower than calcium. I think is a very systemic issue of chronic stress, low calcium and vitamin D is very stressful but there are other things are just as stressful, if not more stressful, that need to be taken care of also.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals