Question about T4

Thomas

Hi guys,
I am taking now for 2 month cynoplus. My question is how do I know if the T4 conversion to T3 works out fine with me and that T4 is not collecting in my blood? What would be the symptoms of such a situation? I feel that my Nails got much stronger and many of the other symptoms have gotten better but I got muscle crampings in my legs and a very stiff neck. My body temp is now around 36.5 Celsius but my heart rate is still in the low. I am pendling between 62 and 70 beats per minute. My hands are still Cold, feet Cold, and now and then brainfog and Little nausea feelings.

thank you
Thomas

OP
T

Thomas

I do that but changes in that regard are slowly. I take a fourth of a tablet a day for two month now and adjust. But my question is if you guys know what kind of symptoms one gets if you dont convert T4 to T3? What I found strange is that I have these muscle aces and stiff neck now for some weeks. I didnt have that before. Temp is slowly going up and around 35.6 Celsius now.

cheers
Thomas

Jenn

An increase in metabolism can magnify other issues. The body does not heal at a consistent rate.

If your liver is too stressed to convert the T4 to T3, it just goes to waste.

Body temperature changes can happen quickly, for better or for worse after eating certain foods or taking a supplement.

OP
T

Thomas

Thank you Jenn! I too have cynomel at home but dont know how to combine the medications. At the moment I only take cynoplus. Has R.P. something written about it. Or can I find a thread here at the forum about it?
cheers
Thomas