Question about progesterone reference range and units

P

PointOutside

I hate to make a whole thread about this, but I have bloodwork saying my Progesterone is just '0.50' (like how does a lab not provide this) with no units or reference range provided. On top of that I misplaced the lab work while moving this week so I was wondering if anyone could guess what the reference range/units would be or if that would be impossible. I would call the lab except I don't know what it's called. I suppose I could call the doctors office I went to tomorrow. If it was nmol/L then I guess that would be very low, but if it was ng/mL it would be a different story.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate to make a whole thread about this, but I have bloodwork saying my Progesterone is just '0.50' (like how does a lab not provide this) with no units or reference range provided. On top of that I misplaced the lab work while moving this week so I was wondering if anyone could guess what the reference range/units would be or if that would be impossible. I would call the lab except I don't know what it's called. I suppose I could call the doctors office I went to tomorrow. If it was nmol/L then I guess that would be very low, but if it was ng/mL it would be a different story.
"The following are normal ranges based upon certain phases of the menstrual cycle and pregnancy:

Female (pre-ovulation): less than 1 nanogram per mililiter (ng/mL) or 3.18 nanomoles per liter (nmol/L)

Female (mid-cycle): 5 to 20 ng/mL or 15.90 to 63.60 nmol/L

Male: less than 1 ng/mL or 3.18 nmol/L

Postmenopausal: less than 1 ng/mL or 3.18 nmol/L

Pregnancy 1st trimester: 11.2 to 90.0 ng/mL or 35.62 to 286.20 nmol/L

Pregnancy 2nd trimester: 25.6 to 89.4 ng/mL or 81.41 to 284.29 nmol/L

Pregnancy 3rd trimester: 48 to 150 to 300 or more ng/mL or 152.64 to 477 to 954 or more nmol/L"

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals