Question About My Mexican Drug Store

Dhair

I ordered cynoplus from mymexicandrugstore.org Friday or Saturday night. I used bitcoin. I never received any kind of email confirmation from them. Never had this problem with Farmacia del Nino.
Does anyone here know if this is normal? It's Monday now and I'm surprised that I haven't received anything.

aquaman

Mine had gone to spam recently

It got delivered quickly even though no emails

They respond quickly on the chat function on the site

OP
D

Dhair

Mine had gone to spam recently

It got delivered quickly even though no emails

They respond quickly on the chat function on the site
I didn't get anything.

I think I may have finally learned my lesson with dealing with foreign suppliers. This is totally unacceptable. These people are all very disreputable. I understand that this isn't all strictly above board, but they shouldn't be stealing.

Last edited:

lampofred

I've successfully ordered from them before, and their customer service was extremely polite and helpful. Maybe just ask them about it.

Kartoffel

I've successfully ordered from them before, and their customer service was extremely polite and helpful. Maybe just ask them about it.

Same here. It was two years ago, and I can't say anything about how they are running things now. But at the time, there were very helpful and polite. Even declared my package as a gift so that tere wouldn't be any problems with customs.

Fetch

I have been getting thyroid from them for a couple years now one order a month just to stock up for the next inevitable shortage sometimes they aren't super fast to ship one thing is you can't actually pay on that site you have to go to the apothecary site they run it seems like you pay when you place your order but you have to pay from another site usually a day or so after the initial order is placed

OP
D

Dhair

I have been getting thyroid from them for a couple years now one order a month just to stock up for the next inevitable shortage sometimes they aren't super fast to ship one thing is you can't actually pay on that site you have to go to the apothecary site they run it seems like you pay when you place your order but you have to pay from another site usually a day or so after the initial order is placed
Then where did my bitcoin go?! They gave me a bitcoin invoice when i checked out on their website and I paid it immediately.

Fetch

bitcoin maybe different I will say I have never had a bad experience with them

OP
D

Dhair

Can anyone tell me if they have ordered from them before and didn't receive a confirmation email, but still received their product in the mail?

Lolinaa

I ordered from them, they will ask you to pay through apothecary website. I don’t recommend them as I didn't receive all my order and they didn't reply to my emails after.

managing

Can anyone tell me if they have ordered from them before and didn't receive a confirmation email, but still received their product in the mail?
as a couple of people have already said, contact their customer service through email or chat. Ask them if they received your order and payment. When they respond then you will know.

Birdie

I've been ordering from them for years and always received my products. Last order, a few weeks ago, didn't receive confirmation for a while.
But mine was credit card. As somebody else said, I got another bill from the apothecary, paid there. Many times I wonder if my order really went through.

You said you ordered Fri or Sat. I'd wait a few more days to see if your bitcoin went through or if they want you to pay thru the apothecary.. They are slow next to say Amazon!

Marie Adelaide

Hi, can I have an update on how you went? Today the site seems to be down. Does anyone know anything about this?

morgan#1

FYI

Attachments

• 7289C614-473A-4460-8A88-3F9A3E6A8A57.png
    7289C614-473A-4460-8A88-3F9A3E6A8A57.png
    87.9 KB · Views: 41

Beastmode

All my orders have always been successful with them. It can take a few days in my experience to get confirmation.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals