Question about added vitamins in milk

key

An instagrammer who follows ray peat ideas mentioned that added vitamins(A and D) in milk displace magnesium. Anyone have any ideas about this? I asked the instagrammer but have a feeling they aren’t going to respond to me.

Only study I’ve found on milk and magnesium is that lactose increases absorption of magnesium, the same study has been mentioned on here as well.

I know the added vitamins can be allergenic but first time I’ve heard they can displace magnesium. Instagrammer said I avoid these like the plague so seemed pretty confident in their summation. I’ve personally been drinking a lot of added vitamin milk for a long time and so far no issues. I’ve also done no added vitamin milk for a few years and never noticed a difference.

thanks for your insights!

Dr. B

An instagrammer who follows ray peat ideas mentioned that added vitamins(A and D) in milk displace magnesium. Anyone have any ideas about this? I asked the instagrammer but have a feeling they aren’t going to respond to me.

Only study I’ve found on milk and magnesium is that lactose increases absorption of magnesium, the same study has been mentioned on here as well.

I know the added vitamins can be allergenic but first time I’ve heard they can displace magnesium. Instagrammer said I avoid these like the plague so seemed pretty confident in their summation. I’ve personally been drinking a lot of added vitamin milk for a long time and so far no issues. I’ve also done no added vitamin milk for a few years and never noticed a difference.

thanks for your insights!
was it matt blackburn? and many supplement related forums argue magnesiums needed to properly utilize vitamin D and that D depletes it. it may be true since D increases calcium which antagonizes magnesium. I heard the opposite with A. that A supplementation increases magnesium, phosphate and potassium while D boosts sodium and calcium.
the problem with the vitamins in milk is the industry standard is to have them alongside allergenic filler ingredients like polysorbate 80, propylene glycol and sometimes carrgaeenan and silica. they need those fillers to preserve the vitamins and help them blend into the milk evenly.