Quercetin cures varicocele overnight?

member11823

I have tried EMIQ® (enzymatically modified isoquercitrin) (50 mg highly absorbable quercetin) one capsule of this and it's almost gone (grade 3).
What is going on?

Gustav3Y

That is great.
Ironically it is not the first time I heard of "overnight varicocele cure", which sounds great.
Please continue to report on it, how it goes for the next days.

Do you have or had hemorrhoids by any chance?

OP
M

member11823

Nope, thank God.

Stay tuned. Will try 2 caps probaby after few days. The libido is unbelievable, almost annoying at 4 a.m.

Gustav3Y

I asked about the hemorrhoids because some were trying to associate the two.

Last edited:

Nebula

Nope, thank God.

Stay tuned. Will try 2 caps probaby after few days. The libido is unbelievable, almost annoying at 4 a.m.
What do you think the mechanism is? Are you taking zinc with it? I’ve had no luck correcting my zinc deficiency and been wondering if an ionophore like Quercetin might help.

Gustav3Y

Too bad, I've heard of others having the same very short lived positive effects from other stuff like bromelaine or even vit A.

Motif

What do you think the mechanism is? Are you taking zinc with it? I’ve had no luck correcting my zinc deficiency and been wondering if an ionophore like Quercetin might help.
Why do you think your zinc is not going up?

Nebula

Why do you think your zinc is not going up?
I think my zinc transport proteins might be too low for some reason.

Probably graphene oxide depletes zinc really quick
I supplemented histidine earlier this year to increase stomach acid. I think it depleted quite a bit of zinc and I haven’t been able to restore it since. What brand of quercetin are you using?

Motif

I think my zinc transport proteins might be too low for some reason.

I supplemented histidine earlier this year to increase stomach acid. I think it depleted quite a bit of zinc and I haven’t been able to restore it since. What brand of quercetin are you using?

Any idea how to fix this? I can’t get my copper and zinc levels up

@redsun zinc transport proteins too low?

Gustav3Y

If it is low, it is good, meaning your body does not fight against that transport protein.

EDIT: I do not really think people are into testing such anti-bodies, I wanted for months to do it, but I haven't yet.

Last edited:

Motif

If it is low, it is good, meaning your body does not fight against that transport protein.

EDIT: I do not really think people are into testing such anti-bodies, I wanted for months to do it, but I haven't yet.
Hm ok. Any other idea why my zinc and copper might be low?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals