Queen Elizabeth II Died Today September 08, 2022

JamesGatz

48 hours ago she accepts Boris Johnsons resignation and appoints Liz Truss to form a new government - She looks healthy to me 2 days ago

FCA7EA42-96FF-49C8-A2B4-407BEFC5FE7E.jpeg

Then SUDDENLY she gets real sick and DIES - WOW its like MAGIC 🤣🤣🤣

Peep the video of Liz Truss announcing the death - at the end of the video 0:37 she says " With the passing of Queen Elizabeth ... WE USHER IN A NEW ERA "

View: https://youtu.be/zsgdQquIYX0

LeeLemonoil

Some kind of synchronicity occurring here probably.

The Queen, a cornerstone of both „realities“.

The narrated one: A diligent, steadfast Servant and symbol of past-war UK and even Europe (-> reconciliation, democracy, progressive liberty)

The hidden one: English monarch being still
a major part of the western power elites fighting for keeping and extending their rule

Has perished.

Both realities are changing and will change substantially.

yerrag

It's astonishing she lived a life of charades and was able to weather it this long.

It's either she relished the role of serving her Talmudist masters and perhaps it's because she has Talmudist blood, even if it were as strong as the Indian blood of Fauxcahontas. Or that she was so revolted of her country and crown being used as front for Talmudists and she decided to be a critical collaborator to keep the hounds at bay as much as she can.

Whichever the case, we will never know.

God save the Queen!

Inaut

Gotta love the occultists...

Funny how Liz’ full name is Mary Elizabeth Truss yet she goes by Liz. Queen Elizabeth’s full name is Elizabeth Alexandra Mary. I think her death was a part of the grand ritual at 96 as Liz was sworn in on 9-06...

Lastly, just another coincidence with the Queen’s death... She died on Virgin Mary’s birthday.

God save the queen

Last edited:

Regina

Queen Elizabeth and Dolly Parton die on the same day, and both go before an Angel to find out if they'll be admitted to Heaven.

Unfortunately, there's only one space left that day, so the Angel must decide which of them gets in.

The Angel asks Dolly if there's some particular reason why she should go to Heaven.

Dolly takes off her top and says, "Look at these, they're the most perfect breasts God ever created, and I'm sure it will please God to be able to see them every day, for eternity".

The Angel thanks Dolly and asks Her Majesty the same question.

The Queen takes a bottle of Perrier out of her purse, and drinks it down.

Then, pees into a toilet and pulls the lever. The Angel says, "ok, your Majesty, you may go in".

Dolly is outraged and asked,"What was that all about, I show you two of God's own perfect creations and you turn me down.

She pees into a toilet and she gets in! Would you explain that to me"?

"Sorry Dolly, says the Angel, but even in Heaven A Royal Flush Beats a Pair No Matter How Big They Are"

Perry Staltic

Queen Elizabeth and Dolly Parton die on the same day, and both go before an Angel to find out if they'll be admitted to Heaven.

Unfortunately, there's only one space left that day, so the Angel must decide which of them gets in.

The Angel asks Dolly if there's some particular reason why she should go to Heaven.

Dolly takes off her top and says, "Look at these, they're the most perfect breasts God ever created, and I'm sure it will please God to be able to see them every day, for eternity".

The Angel thanks Dolly and asks Her Majesty the same question.

The Queen takes a bottle of Perrier out of her purse, and drinks it down.

Then, pees into a toilet and pulls the lever. The Angel says, "ok, your Majesty, you may go in".

Dolly is outraged and asked,"What was that all about, I show you two of God's own perfect creations and you turn me down.

She pees into a toilet and she gets in! Would you explain that to me"?

"Sorry Dolly, says the Angel, but even in Heaven A Royal Flush Beats a Pair No Matter How Big They Are"

Someone told me that Dolly Parton bought grocery chains Big Star, Piggly Wiggly and Harris Teeters and renamed them Big Wiggly Teeters.

She was better than most. She wasn't into any of the Leftist crapola that Charles was/is into. She didn't talk about global warming blather, at least to my knowledge. You have to give her a huge A+ for that.

Not every figurehead is evil. She seemed like a decent, if non-intellectual, person with a strong sense of duty.