Quebec to impose a ''significant'' charge on unvaccinated

Peater Piper

“who is considered to to the unvaccinated?” Is it those who have no gene therapies? Those with just one shot, or two shots, or is it those that are elderly with only three shots and by the almighty public health board declaring they need to have a fourth shot to be considered vaccinated.
Indeed. There's already people losing their "vaccinated" status because they haven't received a booster.

J.R.K

Indeed. There's already people losing their "vaccinated" status because they haven't received a booster.
I suppose I should not be surprised at this as we have seen this page of the playbook played out in different global theatres, including at home, with the perpetual moving of the goalposts.
I have a sense that an increased amount people are becoming aware that something is off, but we just don’t know what to do about it.
I know about protests, but what effect do they really have when politicians and public health officials are really not the ones calling the shots, there is someone pulling the strings, not visible to the public eye, or at least not obvious and we are oblivious to it.
I have a really difficult time accepting as truth that Justin Trudeau is intelligent enough to orchestrate all of this himself, I see him as a puppet and if the plans don’t work out he will convert to a patsy. But not a mastermind.

bk_

Even if I agreed with mandatory vaccination, isn't this a slippery slope? At what point do people start getting taxed for being overweight, having diabetes, eating sugar or saturated fat, etc.?
This is a tax for being healthy. You can eat all the subsidized burgers and fried junk food you want. Go to Costco, get your booster, then pickup a cheap processed hotdog, greasy fries, and emulsified ice “cream” on your way out.

Progesterone

Quebec, a day after announcing a SIGNIFICANT TAX on the unclean dirty unvaccinated people... are NOT allowing them to enter any big box stores, with the exception of GROCERY and PHARMCIES.

HALP.

Progesterone

Sure. It's possible it may even never come to be pass because they were saying that they were still evaluating the legality of the process.

I would definitely pay it if push comes to shove, but it all depends on how much it is. I'm willing to pay a lot, but at the same time, it's like the Mafia, it's never a one time deal and if you start paying, it never ends.

I'm hoping there is something good that happens in the coming days, a class action lawsuit or something...

My biggest fear however, is that it will become a recurring fee, which will then be implemented to force people to get continued jabs. Today it was announced that the federal governments has deals for 2-3 jabs every year for the next 3 years for all Canadians.

If you can fine people for not being vaccinated, you can certainly fine them continously for not being boosted.

It's absolutely horrifying that we ended up here.

It's funny how I was so worried about what happened in the US, as my employer is based in the US....

I didn't think my own govt would be the worst...

and today SCOTUS blocked Biden's vaccine mandate....

smh

OP
mrchibbs

mrchibbs

It's funny how I was so worried about what happened in the US, as my employer is based in the US....

I didn't think my own govt would be the worst...

and today SCOTUS blocked Biden's vaccine mandate....

smh

It's ironic isn't it. Never expected for Quebec to be the worst place in the world at any point.

J.R.K

Inaut

A sign of hope for you @mrchibbs !

A few people i've talked to think the narrative is collapsing and "mandates" will be removed in a month or so following UK's announcement this week.. Why do I feel like the next big ritual psyop is just around the corner....? I'd like to be hopeful too but I can't understand how we got to this point to begin with ...

J.R.K

A few people i've talked to think the narrative is collapsing and "mandates" will be removed in a month or so following UK's announcement this week.. Why do I feel like the next big ritual psyop is just around the corner....? I'd like to be hopeful too but I can't understand how we got to this point to begin with ...
I am trying to be cautiously optimistic. There’s a lot of mixed signals coming out of Europe right now.
On one hand we have this :

Then on the other hand there is this :

Closer to home though, a change of pace having the opposition actually oppose something in regards to our mandates.

OP
mrchibbs

mrchibbs

A sign of hope for you @mrchibbs !

Sadly, over 60% of Quebec population supports him and the most intense measures, because they're old and have been fed propaganda for two years. He's a shoe-in to remain in control for the next 5 years.

J.R.K

Sadly, over 60% of Quebec population supports him and the most intense measures, because they're old and have been fed propaganda for two years. He's a shoe-in to remain in control for the next 5 years.
Well we will have to wait and see, if Omnicron is as mild as everyone says it is, and everyone is going to get infected, but with mild to no symptoms the natural immunity is going to be a hard sell for even the hardcore pro vaccine advocates.
I think the distinctions being made in healthcare as to who is in the hospital With COVID-19 and who is in the hospital actually for COVID-19 might be beneficial for this argument. Perhaps they will distinguish even further who is vaccinated and how many are unvaccinated in these categories. If they do not the opposition really needs to find out that data to see if it helps their cause. Even this weasel is finally admitting that forty five percent of patients in hospitals in Ontario are in there for other reasons than COVID that is just verified by a fraudulent PCR test.

OP
mrchibbs

mrchibbs

Well we will have to wait and see, if Omnicron is as mild as everyone says it is, and everyone is going to get infected, but with mild to no symptoms the natural immunity is going to be a hard sell for even the hardcore pro vaccine advocates.
I think the distinctions being made in healthcare as to who is in the hospital With COVID-19 and who is in the hospital actually for COVID-19 might be beneficial for this argument. Perhaps they will distinguish even further who is vaccinated and how many are unvaccinated in these categories. If they do not the opposition really needs to find out that data to see if it helps their cause. Even this weasel is finally admitting that forty five percent of patients in hospitals in Ontario are in there for other reasons than COVID that is just verified by a fraudulent PCR test.

Quebec is a really difficult case. There's just a handful of media and they are all pushing the vaccine narrative and because of our french language we're relatively isolated from the news cycle in other countries.

Moreover, the province is dominated by a huge cohort of aging baby boomers who are impervious to facts and will only follow the narrative.

J.R.K

Sure. It's possible it may even never come to be pass because they were saying that they were still evaluating the legality of the process.

I would definitely pay it if push comes to shove, but it all depends on how much it is. I'm willing to pay a lot, but at the same time, it's like the Mafia, it's never a one time deal and if you start paying, it never ends.

I'm hoping there is something good that happens in the coming days, a class action lawsuit or something...

My biggest fear however, is that it will become a recurring fee, which will then be implemented to force people to get continued jabs. Today it was announced that the federal governments has deals for 2-3 jabs every year for the next 3 years for all Canadians.

If you can fine people for not being vaccinated, you can certainly fine them continously for not being boosted.

It's absolutely horrifying that we ended up here.
Good news @mrchibbs yes?

Nfinkelstein

Good news @mrchibbs yes?

Good news. One reason might have been that the native population has a lower vax rate, the punitive measures the governments in Canada are inflicting on the unvaxed hit the native population proportionately harder, and that is the sort of bad pr that the politicians will cave to.

OP
mrchibbs

mrchibbs

@J.R.K

Yes, quite good news. The trucker convoy had this direct effect, and even if the boomer karens in Quebec and keeping up with their hysteria, the opposition parties all decried the unvaccinated tax so the government backed down.

Since the convoy started there has also been a significant reversal of public opinion, and now around 60% in Canada support the ending of measures, possibly because of what's happening in Denmark, UK, Sweden etc.

@Nfinkelstein

Definitely, in Quebec there is a sizeable minority of natives who are at 50% vaccination rates, if that. And also entire neighborhoods of haitian/african populations with very low levels of vaccination and even lower income.

J.R.K

@J.R.K

Yes, quite good news. The trucker convoy had this direct effect, and even if the boomer karens in Quebec and keeping up with their hysteria, the opposition parties all decried the unvaccinated tax so the government backed down.

Since the convoy started there has also been a significant reversal of public opinion, and now around 60% in Canada support the ending of measures, possibly because of what's happening in Denmark, UK, Sweden etc.

@Nfinkelstein

Definitely, in Quebec there is a sizeable minority of natives who are at 50% vaccination rates, if that. And also entire neighborhoods of haitian/african populations with very low levels of vaccination and even lower income.
I think the biggest concern for our Federal government now is how to save face and bow out of the crumbling narrative. The truckers convoy has been a spark to bring people together and celebrate our desire for freedom.
It clearly is a sign that many are seeing our Prime Minister as a man that fears facing those that oppose him directly, some say that he is in British Columbia. But I cannot know that for sure. It was convenient that he was exposed to COVID just a day before the convoy arrived in Ottawa, even more so that he tested positive. I think it caught him off guard as the rest of us, (well at least me), that the convoy garnered such a global coverage, with mirror convoys being planned for the United States and Australia. A sign that the global population has had enough of this.
I celebrate the repealing of the mandates and vaccine passports, however now that I have a little better understanding thanks to this forum of the inner workings of the elite, and that they are like human farmers, I have to wonder if the battle is just in a retreat and regroup, and there will be a counter offensive move, or is this really over, and we can have peace for a time. Until they can glean enough money off of us, launch a deadlier virus or the vaccinated start having serious side effects.

OP
mrchibbs

mrchibbs

I think the biggest concern for our Federal government now is how to save face and bow out of the crumbling narrative. The truckers convoy has been a spark to bring people together and celebrate our desire for freedom.
It clearly is a sign that many are seeing our Prime Minister as a man that fears facing those that oppose him directly, some say that he is in British Columbia. But I cannot know that for sure. It was convenient that he was exposed to COVID just a day before the convoy arrived in Ottawa, even more so that he tested positive. I think it caught him off guard as the rest of us, (well at least me), that the convoy garnered such a global coverage, with mirror convoys being planned for the United States and Australia. A sign that the global population has had enough of this.
I celebrate the repealing of the mandates and vaccine passports, however now that I have a little better understanding thanks to this forum of the inner workings of the elite, and that they are like human farmers, I have to wonder if the battle is just in a retreat and regroup, and there will be a counter offensive move, or is this really over, and we can have peace for a time. Until they can glean enough money off of us, launch a deadlier virus or the vaccinated start having serious side effects.

Trudeau is at the PM's country residence in Harrington Lake, QC

But yeah, he's not backing down, he's got 100M+ doses already ordered from Pfizer and knowing the contracts they sign, there's no way he can back down. Plus, he's gone all in for months, he can't go anywhere else.

He's a wounded animal and they often do the craziest things in that state.

Let's not forget that Austria has gone the opposite way, it's not over by a long shot.

J.R.K

Trudeau is at the PM's country residence in Harrington Lake, QC

But yeah, he's not backing down, he's got 100M+ doses already ordered from Pfizer and knowing the contracts they sign, there's no way he can back down. Plus, he's gone all in for months, he can't go anywhere else.

He's a wounded animal and they often do the craziest things in that state.

Let's not forget that Austria has gone the opposite way, it's not over by a long shot.
Very true on Austria, I was also talking to someone that claimed that Trudeau no longer is the majority favourite in Quebec. In other words he would not get the majority in Quebec if there were an election today.
Have you heard anything that would confirm or refute this claim @mrchibbs ?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals