Quebec to impose a ''significant'' charge on unvaccinated

mrchibbs

Here we are.

I'll be forced to pay a ''significant'' amount because I'm unvaccinated.

I still won't budge but Quebec is officially the worst place on earth.

1641929841935.png

OP
mrchibbs

mrchibbs

@mrchibbs Will you pay if it comes down to it? I think it's best to drag out in the courts.

Sure. It's possible it may even never come to be pass because they were saying that they were still evaluating the legality of the process.

I would definitely pay it if push comes to shove, but it all depends on how much it is. I'm willing to pay a lot, but at the same time, it's like the Mafia, it's never a one time deal and if you start paying, it never ends.

I'm hoping there is something good that happens in the coming days, a class action lawsuit or something...

My biggest fear however, is that it will become a recurring fee, which will then be implemented to force people to get continued jabs. Today it was announced that the federal governments has deals for 2-3 jabs every year for the next 3 years for all Canadians.

If you can fine people for not being vaccinated, you can certainly fine them continously for not being boosted.

It's absolutely horrifying that we ended up here.

Nfinkelstein

Sure. It's possible it may even never come to be pass because they were saying that they were still evaluating the legality of the process.

I would definitely pay it if push comes to shove, but it all depends on how much it is. I'm willing to pay a lot, but at the same time, it's like the Mafia, it's never a one time deal and if you start paying, it never ends.

I'm hoping there is something good that happens in the coming days, a class action lawsuit or something...

My biggest fear however, is that it will become a recurring fee, which will then be implemented to force people to get continued jabs. Today it was announced that the federal governments has deals for 2-3 jabs every year for the next 3 years for all Canadians.

If you can fine people for not being vaccinated, you can certainly fine them continously for not being boosted.

I wonder how they would enforce payment from those who don't have the money. In other words, would it be a head tax or would it be progressive. Horrible.

InChristAlone

This has nothing to do with health like they are trying to make it out because if it were there would be a tax on people who blatantly don't care how unhealthy they are. Because that is significant burden on the healthcare system. And people who are dying of COVID have underlying conditions such as heart disease, stroke, and diabetes.

Jinju

I'm willing to pay a lot, but at the same time, it's like the Mafia, it's never a one time deal and if you start paying, it never ends.

I concur - it will NOT be a one-time fee. And it will not be a small sum....

Did they not make the booster mandatory to keep the vax passport valid in QC recently? Has that been implemented?

J.R.K

It is horrifying I am in agreement with you @mrchibbs but if there are any politicians that still have a shred of humanity left within them then the amount of evidence that the bulk of the healthcare overload does not come from the unvaccinated. The resigned health minister said that sixty five point five percent of the hospitalized COVID patients are fully vaccinated.
It is also a well known fact that the healthcare system is always overrun at this time of year due to flu season, that data is readily available, if you add on the fact that the provinces themselves are directly responsible for stoking the fire of thier healthcare worker shortages by putting a percentage of workers on unpaid leave magnifying the shortage that was already in place.
To me this sounds like a lawyers dream.

Makrosky

Then you steal from them the same amount. Either by hiding assets so you don't pay the taxes. Faking medical leaves. Charging customers in cash. Faking disabilities. Or by abusing the system in any possible way.

D

des yeux

Yes they can cancel the campaign and did it before for Dr Patrick Philips from Ontario. They simply refund everyone and cancel the campaign.

Peater Piper

Even if I agreed with mandatory vaccination, isn't this a slippery slope? At what point do people start getting taxed for being overweight, having diabetes, eating sugar or saturated fat, etc.?

J.R.K

Even if I agreed with mandatory vaccination, isn't this a slippery slope? At what point do people start getting taxed for being overweight, having diabetes, eating sugar or saturated fat, etc.?
You are correct on that question @Peater Piper, but looking at how this has all played out, a key question has to be under this proposition, “who is considered to to the unvaccinated?” Is it those who have no gene therapies? Those with just one shot, or two shots, or is it those that are elderly with only three shots and by the almighty public health board declaring they need to have a fourth shot to be considered vaccinated.
This has endless possibilities for how many heads this hydra has.

K

Kayaker

What would cost more: The fine for attempting to bribe a nurse or the fine for being unvaxxed?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals