Quebec Health Care Workers will be MANDATED to take the jab

Don

I dont really know sorry to say, I would at least talk to a lawyer. There are some out there who want to fight this. I would go through the forums on here and maybe look at stuff to do after the jab if that ends being your only option. I dont plan to get vaccinated but most people i know are vaccinated and i have not heard anyone who has had any issues other than feeling a bit crappy for a day or two after. The real question is how many more jabs will they try to force on us. My guess one every year .

skuabird

Try to form a community of like minded health care workers and stay strong...maybe contact Viva Frei, get him to talk about it on his youtube channel?

That sucks...I don't understand why they are still pushing when the vaxx is pretty ineffective against delta and other variants. Why risk vaxx injury when it's not even effective?

Makrosky

I'm a health care worker

What can I do?
I don't knoe how things work in Canada but I would try to gain some time by:

- Trying to find a doctor that can write you a certificate of exemption from the vaxx.

- Get a medical leave (invent symptoms like depression, vertigo or whatever). Don't feel bad about this, this is a war on us.

- Talk to a lawyer or a workers union on how you can defend from this.

Don

I forgot to say look into religious exemptions. Maybe do as Makrosky suggested take a leave of absence and see about the religious angle.

Makrosky

There is an old saying "a friend with weed is a friend indeed" which I think it is now more like "a friend with a medicine degree is a friend indeed".