Quasispecies Origins Of SARS-CoV-2's Enigmatic Furin-Cleavage Site

Drareg

What I understand is that the author suggests that the "virus" which is lab manipulated deattenuates back to its' original form. I personally do not understand what is meant by 'original form' as they have been experimenting (serial passage) for years and now with Crisper they have gone completely mad. Which iteration is it going back to?

Excuse my ignorance but I am just trying to take in all this complex science.... world events, coup d'état, etc. It is an interesting take on the LAV vaccine production failure, and the failure of the scientists/industry/politics to follow through and 'first do no harm'. We are way beyond that now.

Dr. David Martin in a video from earlier this year states,"It is Computer simulated synthetic chimeric computer generated code." So Chimeric? Hmmmm.

If the so-called "Swine Flu" grabbing of 2009 is actually a recombinant, or "split-influenza" virus consisting of A-strain Bird-Flu (H5N1), Swine Flu (H1N1) and multiple strains of human flu (H3N2). FLU 2009 is a Link: Then what is going on now is a multi-headed hydra.

From @Birdie Harvard substack link Via Harvard2TheBigHouse.Substack.com,:

"But okay, the FCS can be almost entirely lost without all the immune challenges posed by a full host, but then how did it get there in the first place? The exact same way the H5N1 strains “gained” it during the 2012 experiments with ferrets and influenza: It was always there to begin with. "
and
"“In 1997, small fragments of viral RNA were obtained for sequence analysis from an autopsy sample of a victim of the 1918 influenza. The initial characterization of the virus confirmed the H1N1 subtype and demonstrated that the 1918 HA did not possess the cleavage site mutation seen in the lethal H5 and H7 viruses. This finding eliminated the HA cleavage site mutation as an appealing explanation for the virulent behavior of the 1918 virus.”
and
"So in the many months since the COVID-19 Pandemic began, it’s abundantly clear the people who started it and are profiting the most from it have instructed the media not to talk about “serial passage” at all, nor the past links to vaccine research and past viral outbreaks, including the 1977 H1N1 outbreak linked to military vaccine gain-of-function work as well as the 2009 H1N1 endemic, both likely from serially passaged LAVs that were able to make their way back to full strength much faster than the scientists who designed them anticipated."

Does serial passage mean gain of function? Chimeric?

Again from Harvard Substack: "A Dutch team lead by Dr. Ron Fouchier conducted a similar study, in this one they also took this H5N1 influenza strain, but instead of making a chimeric Frankenvirus with genes from H1N1, alternatively but to a similar effect: they jacked it full of mutagens to accelerate the evolutionary process, and then also let it run amok through a whole bunch of lab ferrets in a similar set-up - watching to see which strains were eventually able to establish airborne transmission among the critters."
I think he is implying the original form which was far deadlier, they weakened it to make a vaccine and this is what became covid19, the genome isn’t fully activated, he believes like Peat that life evolves toward higher complexity which is why some vaccines can find their back to full activation of its original genome via swarming, a quantum effect.

I think serial passage means through live tissue, in vivo, live organisms are needed to fully develop the virus, the virus uses the metabolic energy of each tissue to amplify itself, it needs to access the cells each time so evolves the mechanism to do so by accessing its original genome, this goes on until maximum complexity is reached, what is genetically determined some would say, it may if evolve to even more complexity by developing its genome even further once at a maximum, it could adapt another virus into it, it’s evolving intelligently with purpose is what he implies I think, this is why I would be interested in Peats view.

Drareg

@haidut Not sure if you have gotten wind of this article, it’s very interesting, might be a good talking point with Peat the next time on podcast.

Rafe

@AlaskaJono
I too was following harvard2thebighouse in March 2020. I saw that Uncanny Similarities paper as soon as it was posted. The withdrawal statement was standard. Those who said the withdrawal was justified did make a good point though: they said the authors’ idea about similarity was based on database comparisons where HIV was overrepresented.

To me the outstanding political question became, “If the similarity were true, and a vaccine for Sars cov-2 can be made, then somebody has to explain why a vaccine for HIV-AIDS can’t be made?” Nobody was going to touch that question.

I’m not a bench scientist. So I’m not sure what to make of it. And the RP community has a lot of intervening points to make. But both of those got my attention at the time.

It was nerdhaspower that posted in March 2020 & explained the furin spike sequence & how similar it is to the bat virus RaTG13 spike sequence found way back in 2013.

In virus evolutionary time a virus from 2020 shouldn’t have been nearly identical even in a shortish-length sequence to a 2013 virus. That’s one of the main arguments nerdhaspower had for saying it was a synthetic “keyboard insertion” on the spike, especially since it attached to ACE2. ACE2, as RP has said, is a particularly wicked carrier for a respiratory virus since it also is anti-inflammatory for the lungs. If it carries the spike, then that function is rendered useless.

I’m not endorsing this view. But nerdhaspower is the first & most straightforward explanation I read of that.

AlaskaJono

@AlaskaJono
I too was following harvard2thebighouse in March 2020. I saw that Uncanny Similarities paper as soon as it was posted. The withdrawal statement was standard. Those who said the withdrawal was justified did make a good point though: they said the authors’ idea about similarity was based on database comparisons where HIV was overrepresented.

To me the outstanding political question became, “If the similarity were true, and a vaccine for Sars cov-2 can be made, then somebody has to explain why a vaccine for HIV-AIDS can’t be made?” Nobody was going to touch that question.

I’m not a bench scientist. So I’m not sure what to make of it. And the RP community has a lot of intervening points to make. But both of those got my attention at the time.

It was nerdhaspower that posted in March 2020 & explained the furin spike sequence & how similar it is to the bat virus RaTG13 spike sequence found way back in 2013.

In virus evolutionary time a virus from 2020 shouldn’t have been nearly identical even in a shortish-length sequence to a 2013 virus. That’s one of the main arguments nerdhaspower had for saying it was a synthetic “keyboard insertion” on the spike, especially since it attached to ACE2. ACE2, as RP has said, is a particularly wicked carrier for a respiratory virus since it also is anti-inflammatory for the lungs. If it carries the spike, then that function is rendered useless.

I’m not endorsing this view. But nerdhaspower is the first & most straightforward explanation I read of that.
Thanks for that reply and link. I just had a quick read, and for sure the furin cleavage site was (one of) the smoking gun(s). And of course the famous S1 that the whole world knows by sight, but came from another 'viral' weapon. I don't personally think that China acted alone based on historical 'professional camaraderie. Huge monies have gone into this from Fauci/DOD/Pentagon. Millions... And there are several biosafety level 4 (P4) labs for virology research around the globe, and they share information. So it is a group effort imo, unfortunately.

I also saw the Uncanny Inserts paper as soon as, and then a few days later retracted. Damn. They don't want questioning of the 'science', hence the damage continues. Science-wise, the maddies have created a lethal agent, and the clot shot is perhaps a more ruthless bioweapon.

It all adds up to intentional actions, distraction, financial system, human suffering, the plan of the nwo truly. They are already controlling the narrative, controlling nations, and they literally want to control all life including all of humans. When the human genome project was finished, it was supposed to be a great advancement in science for the health and knowlege of all people around the world. No advancements in cancer treatments or the like. No money in it I reckon. As Bill Gates stated in an interview before the 'demic, "There's a 20 to 1 return on investments in the vaccine business".

Sorry to rant a bit, I am just overwhelmed at times with the entire sham of science, not to mention the sham of morality in world leaders. And now they are going after the kids. Over and out.

AlaskaJono

I think he is implying the original form which was far deadlier, they weakened it to make a vaccine and this is what became covid19, the genome isn’t fully activated, he believes like Peat that life evolves toward higher complexity which is why some vaccines can find their back to full activation of its original genome via swarming, a quantum effect.

I think serial passage means through live tissue, in vivo, live organisms are needed to fully develop the virus, the virus uses the metabolic energy of each tissue to amplify itself, it needs to access the cells each time so evolves the mechanism to do so by accessing its original genome, this goes on until maximum complexity is reached, what is genetically determined some would say, it may if evolve to even more complexity by developing its genome even further once at a maximum, it could adapt another virus into it, it’s evolving intelligently with purpose is what he implies I think, this is why I would be interested in Peats view.
Thanks for that clarification. I still don't get 'which virus' is the original in this current 'virus' demic. If this current created FrankenVirus2, then what was the original?
Pre-LAV serial passage?

Or did they not really tell everyone exactly what the 'original respiratory disease' that was spread during the war games in late 2019 because this is another proprietary secret? My spidey senses say the in silica model of the virus that was sent from China to Pfizer is also created, but is it a precise copy of the original FrankenVirus2? No matter what this seems to be most definitely the Chimeric aspect. Not good news.

Jam

This is well worth reading:

AlaskaJono

This is well worth reading:

Thanks Jam. Wow, just had a quick read. He is thorough if not exhausting. Plenty I couldn't wrap my head around this evening, but got the gist of it. A number of lab leaks in Wuhan since 2018 basically. (Also at least one in the USA). Slow spread. Omicron just isn't new, it's been around. Hmmmmm. Dude know his stuff. Naval intelligence, eh?

Just read a little about him, states he is ProVaxx and Pro GMO. Interesting. I'll follow him a bit and see if he puts the mRNA jab under the scope. Definitely a talent.

Drareg

He posted this recently -https://harvard2thebighouse.substack.com/p/the-last-interview-the-sirotkins

He is claiming omicron is a sign covid is on its way back to full strength and many people know about it, it’s spreading via mice.
He claims vaccines and natural immunity cants stop it, he seems alarmist and has done jail time, it’s good to keep this in mind.
If the ruling class know this we could be witnessing them claiming they tried everything before it hits full strength hence the reason we see hysteria for weakened variants, it will be interesting to see if it reaches full strength in South Africa where the omicron variant came from, there is still a lot of poverty in areas of SA with mice roaming free en mass.

It’s interesting to think about, wouldn’t mind getting peats view on this, what is the full genomic potential of this virus, it’s a circulatory issue, so at full strength what happens the body?
Any takes on his point of view? @haidut

"The COVID-19 Pandemic is the result of a deattenuating SARS-like Live-Attenuated Vaccine (LAV), and neither vaccines nor natural immunity is going to stop it. The Omicron variant has regained the the ability for airborne transmission among mice because it’s returned far enough back toward it’s original highly-chimeric V-1000 form to “remember” the humanized mice that it was originally constructed on, which have some human immune genes spliced into their now mostly-murine genomes. When it first got out it jumped immediately into farmed mink all across the world because those are overlapping cousins with the lab ferrets it was deattenuated down on as it was weakened down into a LAV.

And now that it’s had nearly two years of circulation among every modern human society on the planet, and so like the T-1000 rebuilding itself from tiny pieces, it’s now gotten close enough back to its original form for airborne transmission among mice - ubiquitous hitchhikers that infest every single major human city on earth. There is now no way to stop the unchecked reversion of SARS-CoV-2 back to its original full-strength form except for stopping public transmission. Until the rest of the world is ready to accept that and move forward, there’s absolutely nothing at all else to be said.

Just keep talking, and pretend like you can ignore all the dying".

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals