Quasispecies Origins Of SARS-CoV-2's Enigmatic Furin-Cleavage Site

OP
B

Birdie

From the co-author of the first peer-reviewed paper examining a laboratory origin for SARS-CoV-2, as well as its addendum, which formally linked the H1N1 Spanish Flu pandemic strain release of 1977 to gain-of-function research.

It’s something we seem to be particularly good at, since all the way back in 1977 when the first H1N1 LAV emerged to a mass global panic, a massive push was made to create and distribute vaccines against what was thought to be a potentially pandemic strain. But it turns out that one of the ways a LAV isn’t a natural virus, is that when you attempt to vaccinate against it, neurological side-effects appear to proliferate among the vaccinated population, as the virus blows through this attempt at protection.

Because unfortunately for all of us, this isn’t the first time we’ve all been down the horrific rabbit-hole of trying to rush out an incredibly profitable vaccine against an enigmatic mystery virus that’s really a military LAV that deattenuated faster than expected. A vaccine which only provides only weak and temporary protection - but also causes wide-spread side-effects because it turns out the pharmaceutical companies were lying about their vaccine studies, and knowingly risked the lives and livelihoods of tens of millions of Americans so they could make as much money as quickly as possible:

Last edited:
OP
B

Birdie

I was just thinking about this article. Terrifying. It took a lot of energy to read it. We, husband, read it in parts. Made it tolerable. I have to read it again. It was re-printed in zero-hedge.... Probably worthwhile comments there !!

OP
B

Birdie

OP
B

Birdie

A zero-hedge commenter says:

In an incredibly obscure way, this article explains why they want everyone vaccinated. A different take on what many here have been saying for a year -- get rid of the control group (the unvaccinated) because the vaccinated are the ones who are going to be the greatest victims of the virus as it mutates.

If you have no control group, the vaccinated will assume the virus is just really, really bad and is "breaking through." Hard to sell that narrative when the unvaccinated are all running around being fine.

OP
B

Birdie

Another one:

"But it turns out that one of the ways a LAV isn’t a natural virus, is that when you attempt to vaccinate against it, neurological side-effects appear to proliferate among the vaccinated population, as the virus blows through this attempt at protection."

Long article, read it quickly, don't understand much of it, but I think this is the money shot. What it means if I'm reading it correctly is that the virus is designed precisely to effect most, those who are vaccinated against it.

OP
B

Birdie

This one says:

i've been working on trying to understand this guy for a long time, by osmosis so to speak, that is why i miss his twitter feed so much.

but, and i don't want to over simplify what i don't even really understand, but... it's worse than that. i think he is saying that this chimera will 'revert' to it's old ways with new tricks- i.e. sars1+.

tell me i'm wrong h2bh.

OP
B

Birdie

One more and this one has the part that really bothered me:

The money shot is actually that this virus won't just weaken and become endemic, but rather it will revert to its original, highly pathogenic man-made state in the same way that the polio OPV vaccines are reverting from inactivated polio back into full-blown paralyzing polio, and it doesn't make a damn bit of difference if you're vaxxed or not -- everyone is equally susceptible to catching it at that point.

At least that's what I understood it to be saying. I hope I'm wrong (or he's wrong, if I understand it correctly).

Vileplume

I've only read the sections that you've excerpted in this thread, Birdie, but it sounds like what the virologist Geert Vanden Bossche has been saying, about why vaccinating an entire population--especially once the virus has already spread--is a terrible idea that just makes the virus more dangerous.

His newsletter touches on some of those ideas: Home | Voice for Science and Solidarity

OP
B

Birdie

I've only read the sections that you've excerpted in this thread, Birdie, but it sounds like what the virologist Geert Vanden Bossche has been saying, about why vaccinating an entire population--especially once the virus has already spread--is a terrible idea that just makes the virus more dangerous.

His newsletter touches on some of those ideas: Home | Voice for Science and Solidarity
That's right. Thanks Vileplume. You know I've always read your name as "Viteplume" !

AlaskaJono

A zero-hedge commenter says:

In an incredibly obscure way, this article explains why they want everyone vaccinated. A different take on what many here have been saying for a year -- get rid of the control group (the unvaccinated) because the vaccinated are the ones who are going to be the greatest victims of the virus as it mutates.

If you have no control group, the vaccinated will assume the virus is just really, really bad and is "breaking through." Hard to sell that narrative when the unvaccinated are all running around being fine.
+1 for ideas.
For sure the Plan seems to be to eliminate the control group, as Pfizer did in the 1st Trials. Already there are many anecdotes of 'shedding' from the vaxxed to the unvaxxed, but also they shed on each other! Now it seems that these boosters will be continually pushed or mandated, whether or not they are needed for public health, but for the agenda. Already we are seeing/hearing of propaganda that "male athletes have a lot of testoterone so they are more prone to heart attacks", and "kids get myocarditis all the time". Normal NOT! So the media is already gaslighting the large number of people with moderate to severe adverse effects, including death.

Whether the virus mutates and everyone will be at risk, including the unvaxxed, or whether the continual weakening of the immune system by continual vaxxes makes people die eventually from a simple pathogen like candida or strep, or cancer (prion disease), or myocardiopathy, or another lab created virus gets leaked, or global infertility becomes the norm (Children of Men).

Fake science and nutrition is rife and rampant, and if the current trend pushed by the medical education industry in high pufa low protein low sugar low vitamin low meat diet continues, then the 'diet' and gmo veggies (imbedded) with vaccines from Bill Gates farms will push humans over the edge.

Grapelander

@Grapelander - Have you seen this article?
Thanks for the heads up! This ties a lot together. Gain of function is always going on; they just oft it as defensive research and not bio-weaponry.

...consider that every major industrial poultry farm on earth is stuffed to the wattles with potential viral hosts which are unable to self-segregate when they get sick like they are in wild populations, and so despite the fact that modern poultry farms have vaccination programs with 100% genomic coverage, 100% compliance, and 100% surveillance - a perfect experimental situation with far more controllability that human societies - the emergence highly-pathogenic influenza strains that easily cull half the flock in a matter of days and sometimes result in 100% mortality are a constant threat.

Turns out you can’t vaccinate your way out of highly-transmissible RNA viruses in crowded commercial settings, but it also turns out that humans have a little issue trying to play God, and as so here we are.

The above supports a previous post: :handpointright: Vaccines cause more dangerous strains to evolve and shed (from vaccinated hosts) :syringe:

SARS-CoV-2’s affinity for human kidneys - up to 25% of its patients can suffer an acute kidney injury - is likely linked to this past history being passaged through Vero kidney cells during its development as a live-attenuated vaccine (LAV). :handpointright:So let's give them remdesivir. :pill:

...the modern LAV that protects against Polio, called OPV, can and does revert all the way back to full virulence and cause paralysis in its hosts.

This enigmatic process, of a LAV reverting or deattenuating back to virulence, is one of the worst nightmares for the virological and vaccinological communities - in part because in the case of OPV, the fully reverted strains are able to infect absolutely everyone, even if they’ve been fully vaccinated or previously infected. And its a possibility virologists and vaccine-designers are all well-aware of.

AlaskaJono

From the co-author of the first peer-reviewed paper examining a laboratory origin for SARS-CoV-2, as well as its addendum, which formally linked the H1N1 Spanish Flu pandemic strain release of 1977 to gain-of-function research.

It’s something we seem to be particularly good at, since all the way back in 1977 when the first H1N1 LAV emerged to a mass global panic, a massive push was made to create and distribute vaccines against what was thought to be a potentially pandemic strain. But it turns out that one of the ways a LAV isn’t a natural virus, is that when you attempt to vaccinate against it, neurological side-effects appear to proliferate among the vaccinated population, as the virus blows through this attempt at protection.

Because unfortunately for all of us, this isn’t the first time we’ve all been down the horrific rabbit-hole of trying to rush out an incredibly profitable vaccine against an enigmatic mystery virus that’s really a military LAV that deattenuated faster than expected. A vaccine which only provides only weak and temporary protection - but also causes wide-spread side-effects because it turns out the pharmaceutical companies were lying about their vaccine studies, and knowingly risked the lives and livelihoods of tens of millions of Americans so they could make as much money as quickly as possible:
Wow.... Last paragraph. Yep I agree, rings true.

I did a quick run through, then paused for an hour, then read it. It is thick. ("Your training is not yet complete, Weedhopper"). It doesn't matter if I believe in viruses, the jabs are producing mrna (or dna) vaccines which are basically what they call LAV, Live Attenuated Virus for the uninitiated. Military grade.

Also his logic and observation doesn't mean he is correct. But very likely theory. I really have no clue, but respect his point of view. He knows enough to be scared, and so am I.

As this Furin Cleavage Site is well known in tiny circles, I ask you experts is this redacted study that came out in Jan 2020 also a feasible explanation?
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/338957445_Uncanny_similarity_of_unique_inserts_in_the_2019-nCoV_spike_protein_to_HIV-1_gp120_and_Gag
"We found 4 insertions in the spike
glycoprotein (S) which are unique to the 2019-nCoV and are not present in other coronaviruses.
Importantly, amino acid residues in all the 4 inserts have identity or similarity to those in the HIV-
1 gp120 or HIV-1 Gag. Interestingly, despite the inserts being discontinuous on the primary
amino acid sequence, 3D-modelling of the 2019-nCoV suggests that they converge to constitute
the receptor binding site."

This did not last even a few weeks before it was redacted.

Makrosky

@Birdie yeah, it is clear that they don't want a damm control group. But they will have it so **** them.

Regarding the shedding... too uncertain still. I am super pesimistic about it in the sense that if these vaxxes are not already self replicant, will be at some point, so we will all end up vaxxed. BUT since this is not too much about if the vaxx is bad or not but about submission, control, 2030 agenda and stuff... it is important to still rebel against it, even if the vaxx would be as safe as an aspirin.

OP
B

Birdie

@Birdie yeah, it is clear that they don't want a damm control group. But they will have it so **** them.

Regarding the shedding... too uncertain still. I am super pesimistic about it in the sense that if these vaxxes are not already self replicant, will be at some point, so we will all end up vaxxed. BUT since this is not too much about if the vaxx is bad or not but about submission, control, 2030 agenda and stuff... it is important to still rebel against it, even if the vaxx would be as safe as an aspirin.
Yes. That's our job here isn't it. Important to keep the goal in sight. Always that..

Drareg

Has anyone sent this to Peat? it’s very interesting.

If he is correct, the vaccines are causing variants because the virus evolves to survive, depending on the tissue and possibly the epigenetic residue of each individual, variants of all kinds can arise, the covid genome is vast and ripe for this.
Different groups in large numbers within convinced spaces will determine how much the variant can amplify, I’m sure different ethnic groups will also evolve different strains.

It seems with or without the vaccines the covid virus is evolving back to its most dangerous virulence.

If governments and the "experts" know this they won’t say so because it will generate hysteria, they would look to stimulate an immune response via adjuvants every time a new strain arises hoping the body will adapt, this may explain the vaccine for life narrative, either way they are ironically generating hysteria, the public don’t know and are growing more puzzled and restless to government and expert behavior, lol!

AlaskaJono

It seems with or without the vaccines the covid virus is evolving back to its most dangerous virulence.
What I understand is that the author suggests that the "virus" which is lab manipulated deattenuates back to its' original form. I personally do not understand what is meant by 'original form' as they have been experimenting (serial passage) for years and now with Crisper they have gone completely mad. Which iteration is it going back to?

Excuse my ignorance but I am just trying to take in all this complex science.... world events, coup d'état, etc. It is an interesting take on the LAV vaccine production failure, and the failure of the scientists/industry/politics to follow through and 'first do no harm'. We are way beyond that now.

Dr. David Martin in a video from earlier this year states,"It is Computer simulated synthetic chimeric computer generated code." So Chimeric? Hmmmm.

If the so-called "Swine Flu" grabbing of 2009 is actually a recombinant, or "split-influenza" virus consisting of A-strain Bird-Flu (H5N1), Swine Flu (H1N1) and multiple strains of human flu (H3N2). FLU 2009 is a Link: Then what is going on now is a multi-headed hydra.

From @Birdie Harvard substack link Via Harvard2TheBigHouse.Substack.com,:

"But okay, the FCS can be almost entirely lost without all the immune challenges posed by a full host, but then how did it get there in the first place? The exact same way the H5N1 strains “gained” it during the 2012 experiments with ferrets and influenza: It was always there to begin with. "
and
"“In 1997, small fragments of viral RNA were obtained for sequence analysis from an autopsy sample of a victim of the 1918 influenza. The initial characterization of the virus confirmed the H1N1 subtype and demonstrated that the 1918 HA did not possess the cleavage site mutation seen in the lethal H5 and H7 viruses. This finding eliminated the HA cleavage site mutation as an appealing explanation for the virulent behavior of the 1918 virus.”
and
"So in the many months since the COVID-19 Pandemic began, it’s abundantly clear the people who started it and are profiting the most from it have instructed the media not to talk about “serial passage” at all, nor the past links to vaccine research and past viral outbreaks, including the 1977 H1N1 outbreak linked to military vaccine gain-of-function work as well as the 2009 H1N1 endemic, both likely from serially passaged LAVs that were able to make their way back to full strength much faster than the scientists who designed them anticipated."

Does serial passage mean gain of function? Chimeric?

Again from Harvard Substack: "A Dutch team lead by Dr. Ron Fouchier conducted a similar study, in this one they also took this H5N1 influenza strain, but instead of making a chimeric Frankenvirus with genes from H1N1, alternatively but to a similar effect: they jacked it full of mutagens to accelerate the evolutionary process, and then also let it run amok through a whole bunch of lab ferrets in a similar set-up - watching to see which strains were eventually able to establish airborne transmission among the critters."

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals