QA Summary Of A Thread?

Thoushant

Hey,

You guys and your awesome knowledge, I can lose track of it all once a thread is +6 pages, and it doesn't help that there are so many threads that are +30 pages.

My suggestion is probably hard to implement, but I'm sharing nontheless.

Would it be possible to have resume at the beginning of each thread? Not sure how it would be, maybe a script can highlight most used/relevant words in each page of the thread.
Maybe some sort of Q&A of most asked/important questions in the thread?
manually, people can highlight important notes, or give "thanks", and a mod can put it in the first page
I worry it can create a form of competition, but I'm hoping a method can work around that.

Edit: maybe focus on older threads, so peoples voice doesn't get burried .

Dan W

Just for fun I used SMMRY to auto-summarize the first 5 pages of PUFA Depletion Can (probably) Be Accomplished In 30 Days!.

The results are...interesting:
SMMRY Summary said:
I think the proportion of saturation of fats also matter, because even if you are eating very low fat, it's possible to consume more unsaturated fats than desired, and so most of the fat that is going to be available - because the organism prefers to utilize what is available than to transform too much - and used will be unsaturated.

If fat loss were EASY and COMFORTABLE nobody would be fat.

if you want to loose fat you cant eat as many calories as you burn so that comment is crap if you want to loose fat you cant eat as many calories as you burn so that comment is crap Yes you can, if you eat a fat deficient diet, your body will use its fat stores for normal bodily processes involving fat.