johnsmith

Applied topically to the knees? What dosage? My dad has arthritic knees I may ey this on him. Thanks!
I normally take 10 to 15 drops orally and I try to make sure my blood sugar doesn't become low from doing so. Haidut said this stuff can be applied to the belly button in much smaller doses (roughly 4-5 drops if I remember correctly) if you also use some ethanol to rub it in, but ethanol is required for this to be really effective, and I can't get that stuff up here in Canada. I can't even get Everclear vodka up here for a decent price.

i use vodka and mix it with the pyrocet and apply 10 drops of pyrocet to the belly button. Works fine.

Limon9

I'm afraid that Pyrucet does absolutely nothing for me, nothing at all. No changes in digestion, temperature, appetite, carbohydrate requirement. Tested in single and split doses both orally and topically with vodka on the stomach, to no avail. Having been an otherwise relatively orthodox student and practitioner of Peat's suggestions for a few years, it's quite likely that supplementing things such as pyruvate, ATP and so on are futile. I have noticed the same inefficacy from Gonadin and Oxidal; as time goes on I find that Ray's adherence to a more-or-less supplement-free lifestyle, with aspirin, a little thyroid and progesterone, vitamin D, and occasional quinones (vit K, lapachone, cascara) to be the most beneficial. Dollar-for-dollar I find the best things sold by IdeaLabs are Lapodin, Kuinone and 10-methoxy-harmalan.

Thank you for researching and offering this product - I'm glad to see that some people have even shrunken a tumor using it, but it's not for me.

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
Has anyone else noticed pain in the hands/wrist from this product? At first I thought it was just coincidental but I took a break from it and when I started it again the pain returned.

Any ideas on what that could be about? Lol other than that I like it I think. The taste is abhorrent though
I think I have finally figured out why my shoulders became so painful shortly after starting to use this. I couldn't figure it out but they eventually got better when I quit doing pushups and other arm exercises. Then my knee became inflamed and swollen but it is better after just two days of not using the pyrucet. I was using 2-3 drops topically or orally. I am glad to finally figure out what happened. I took it almost 8 months.

Smitty

In your podcast with @Hans you vouched for Pyrucets topical absorption diluted in ethanol, have you thought about selling a version in ethanol? Otherwise, does anyone know where I can get pure ethanol in Canada?

Motorneuron

@haidut @Mito How is it possible that a ketone such as acetoacetic acid can promote the use of glucose?

Validus

@haidut What are your thoughts on PPAR delta agonists like cardarine?

What do you think about combining PPAR delta agonists with the ethyl pyruvate/aceatoaacetate mix?

I've used Meldonium - Mildronate before on lab animals and didn't notice any results.

However, using cardarine I did.​

Also, based on my understanding most, but not all cancers prefers an anaerobic environment, so shouldn't we want to shift away from running chronically on anaerobic energy metabolism and more aerobic?

GeoX

@haidut What are your thoughts on PPAR delta agonists like cardarine?

What do you think about combining PPAR delta agonists with the ethyl pyruvate/aceatoaacetate mix?

I've used Meldonium - Mildronate before on lab animals and didn't notice any results.​

However, using cardarine I did.​

Also, based on my understanding most, but not all cancers prefers an anaerobic environment, so shouldn't we want to shift away from running chronically on anaerobic energy metabolism and more aerobic?
Really now?

Motorneuron

In your podcast with @Hans you vouched for Pyrucets topical absorption diluted in ethanol, have you thought about selling a version in ethanol? Otherwise, does anyone know where I can get pure ethanol in Canada?
I seem to absorb well this alone

I'm.No.One

Has anyone actually used this to resolve glucose absorbing issues or just as a bandaid to force glucose into cells?

Working with B12 has resolved my reactive hypoglycemia now I'm getting some big blood sugar spikes.

Using just a small amount (5 drops) of Pyrucet in the morning has kept my blood sugar steady/barely over 110 with OJ/Grapes.

Last night I tested a sweet potato & while my blood sugar hit 170(😳) it rapidly dropped to 140ish within like 15min. Eventually landing at the 120 mark within an hour.

So obviously the Pyrucet is helping I'm just wondering if anyone has any experience with this.

I was also pretty shocked at how well only 5 drops worked, kinda worried about bottoming my blood sugar out it I took all 24 drops suggested.