O

oldfriend

Fyi the waiting 30mins to eat is something specific to me if you become moody during the thirty minutes it's likely do to hypoglycemia. I found (emphasis on me I'm wierd) naval application to immediately ameliorate stomach distress.
How much ethanol do you use to dilute pyrucet? Is 1:1 too much?

Markus

Does anyone know how this could possibly be purchased in Europe. Swedish customs will not allow any suspicious compound in the country and that would be very expensive. All companies selling ethyl pyruvate sell only to business organizations and not to individuals. Has anyone found a loophole?
I've never had any issues ordering Idealabs products from Sweden.

@haidut I realized that my bottle expired in July 2021 and it arrived in March 2021. Does it seem very close to me or is it an old batch? is there a risk if it is taken now? I kept it away from light and heat.

About GSS / GSSG

What lowers the GSH, EP or AE?
As you can see there are many factors at play, I would like to understand the mechanism that was talked about in the previous pages.

Thank you
IMG_20211128_083414_404.jpg

@haidut @Hans

"Bromopyruvic acid and its alkaline form, bromopyruvate,
are synthetic brominated derivatives of pyruvic acid. They are
lactic acid and pyruvate analogs. 3-Bromopyruvate (BP) has
been shown by others to inhibit hexokinase (Ihrlund, Hernlund, Khan & Shoshan, 2008). Being a lactate analogue, it
is likely taken up by cells via lactate transporters which are
overexpressed in tumor cells (Ihrlund, Hernlund, Khan & Shoshan, 2008). This drug may have significant side effects."

Any suggest ?

Vajra

This stuff is actually impressive. It synergizes well with caffeine and will significantly increase carb intake (like 450 up from 300 some days). The DDT stack that @Hans thought up is right on the money. But out of those 4 and caffeine, this probably gives the cleanest energy - not like caffeine where one might feel wired/stressed or cheating the circadian rhythm, or kinda cephalic like some nootropics. It also seems to give a better stamina increase than cordyceps on top of it - thus it's a good preworkout (doesn't necessarily need to be taken right before)... It just feels like 'energy' is dialed up, end of story.

Vajra

Your energy? Or some temporary "battery pack" feeling?
Yeah just the overall sense of energy, which makes sense given pyruvate is at the beginning of metabolism; it's just kind of funny how something that simple can be supplemented - which apparently might be slipping under people's noses considering how many references there are in the OP.

GeoX

it's just kind of funny how something that simple can be supplemented - which apparently might be slipping under people's noses considering how many references there are in the OP.

And looks like apples are the best food source: a single apple contains about 450 mg of pyruvate. (Don't know how this translates to topical :):

Chad_Catholic

I am trying to transition from four years of doing fasting and keto. Will this product help? I am a little worried because a few weeks ago I suffered a reaction after taking 1 gram of aspirin spread throughout the day where my hands and feet were sweating profusely and I could not seem to catch my breath. The experience was pretty traumatic to be honest, but my research is telling me that it was a hypoglycemic reaction. The whole time that it was happening I was thinking of when Georgi said that people can have that kind of reaction when the body is not producing enough C02 and is not being properly oxygenated, and that is exactly what it felt like. I've already been suffering from neurological issues starting earlier this year due to the years of fasting and keto, and my research is telling me that I probably have serotonin syndrome since I have severe insomnia and racing thoughts. I had a similar reaction earlier this year when I was still in keto and fasting mode and took 50,000 IU at the outset of feeling sick and not 15 minutes later experienced a reaction characterized by panic and difficulty catching my breath. Another time after that, I drank way too much apple cider vinegar and lemon juice at one sitting and fell into a similar panic mode. Anyway, my theory is that my metabolism has been destroyed by the keto and fasting, and this is coming from someone who ran a 4:25 mile at the age of 15. I am now wondering about the exact action of Pyrucet as it compares to Aspirin, Coffee, and Vitamin D. Another symptom to include is heart palpitations, and I get these after drinking coffee and to an extreme degree when experiencing those panic episodes from too much aspirin or vitamin D. From the way I understand it, coffee, aspirin, vitamin D and other related substances increase the body's metabolic rate, but if someone is insulin resistant like myself from years of keto and fasting, then it must follow that increasing my metabolism would produce a hypoglycemic reaction in proportion to the increase in metabolic rate. My question then is does Pyrucet increase the metabolism or does it increase the body's ability to utilize sugar i.e. lower the body's resistance to sugar? I watched a few times Georgi's interview with Hans Amoto about this, and Georgi says that Pyrucet will bypass the body's insulin resistance and allow the body to efficiently use sugar, so I guess I have the answer, but since I do not know exactly the mechanism by which this is accomplished I am still nervous. I guess I just want to know if this will cure my heart palpitations because the feeling of my heart not getting enough oxygen trips me out and is part of the reason why I have difficulty sleeping at night.

jdr75bulldog

I am new so I can't post links yet but from what I googled and what I remember from the podcast (It was a Hans and haidut menelite podcast) you want a Non denatured ethanol for safety but I don't know at what doses rubbing alcohol is toxic. DO NOT USE methyl alcohol or wood alcohol.
I administer pyrucet with Everclear it’s 95% pure ethanol cheap and works fantastic.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
About GSS / GSSG

What lowers the GSH, EP or AE?
As you can see there are many factors at play, I would like to understand the mechanism that was talked about in the previous pages.

Thank youView attachment 31778

EA lowers GSH by oxidizing it back to GSSG. It is explained in the original post. Acetoacetate is basically a ketone and an oxidizing agent. Older studies show it can dramatically increase oxidation of ethanol (drinking alcohol) by the liver, which is another confirmation of its oxidizing nature (alcohol is a reductant). Peat also mentioned it in a newsletter as a way to shift the redox status towards oxidation. So, acetoacetate will also raise NAD/NADH ratio, the acetoacetate/b-OH-butyrate ratio, pyruvate/lactate ratio, and of course the GSSG/GSH ratio.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
And looks like apples are the best food source: a single apple contains about 450 mg of pyruvate. (Don't know how this translates to topical :):

Regular pyruvate needs to be used in much higher doses (e.g. 100-fold) to produce the same effects as ethyl pyruvate (EP). The original post in the thread explains that and this is why Pyrucet has EP and not regular pyruvate. So, 450mg of pyruvate are comparable to ~4.5mg EP, which probably won't do much in terms of systemic effects, but it likely won't hurt either.

Charger

Could be placebo and all in my head, but I feel like since starting Pyrucet, my (head) hair growth has rapidly increased, seems like it grows as fast as it did when I was a child.

L_C

Is it possible for ligaments to get worse on pyrucet? And if yes, then why.

Chad_Catholic

I've been taking 8 drops three times a day for the past week, and my body temperature has gone from 97.7 midday to 98.7. In addition, my appetite has returned. However, today at work I got really hungry and did not eat or drink anything--huge mistake. I started getting really dizzy and felt like I was going to pass out, so I rushed to the lunch room and drank sugared orange juice and ate a block of cheese. I'm writing this nearly five hours later and am just starting to feel better, so you need to make sure you keep your blood sugar up while supplementing this.

On another note, I recently got the results of my blood work back and found my cholesterol to be 275 and triglycerides to be 370, so I am planning on starting on TyroMix, but I am wondering if I should wean off the Pyrucet beforehand.

johnsmith

@Mauritio Something else that I've noticed about Pyrucet, which seems related to my suspicion of how it may have remarkably healed my knee arthritis, is that for the past two years I've been unable to do "dirty rice grip" training exercises because I seemed to have arthritic pains in one or two of my fingers when I did them. Ever since I started using this product once every week or two, I can do these exercises again. So this also points to what seems like arthritic relief from this product.

golder

@Mauritio Something else that I've noticed about Pyrucet, which seems related to my suspicion of how it may have remarkably healed my knee arthritis, is that for the past two years I've been unable to do "dirty rice grip" training exercises because I seemed to have arthritic pains in one or two of my fingers when I did them. Ever since I started using this product once every week or two, I can do these exercises again. So this also points to what seems like arthritic relief from this product.
Applied topically to the knees? What dosage? My dad has arthritic knees I may ey this on him. Thanks!