miraddo

I've been using this supplement for the past week and had incredible results. Better mental concentration and physical stamina.

Yesterday I began to get a pretty severe rash on the application areas; shins, forearms and navel.

Either this is an allergic reaction or this product has optimised my metabolism to such an extent that it chewed through my nutrient stores and created a deficiency.
I've used anhydrol before with only slight irritation, but no reaction this severe.

@haidut Thanks for this product. Any ideas on what could be causing this?

I’ve used it for months with great results and no issues whatsoever except when taking late at night on an empty stomach. No bueno. Made me very nauseous.

Welcome to posting on the forum @Christopher

Max23

I've been using this supplement for the past week and had incredible results. Better mental concentration and physical stamina.

Yesterday I began to get a pretty severe rash on the application areas; shins, forearms and navel.

Either this is an allergic reaction or this product has optimised my metabolism to such an extent that it chewed through my nutrient stores and created a deficiency.
I've used anhydrol before with only slight irritation, but no reaction this severe.

@haidut Thanks for this product. Any ideas on what could be causing this?
Me too. Great benefits. Consumpiton, orally or topically causes a rash, makes eczema worse. Been trying to figure out why, but have no clue. Thought it was a gut irritant, but topical appication also causes this reaction in the usual eczema place, not where applied. Thyroid alleviated my eczema, maybe it does deplete something, glucose for sure, but what would that have to do with eczema? Maybe I have some kind of antibodies to energy. Continous use makes it worse. Maybe it is a burden on the liver? Just tried oral testosterone, it causes no liver related problems, which should be hard on the liver. Maybe some kind of a fat deficiency is involved? What other deficiencies could be involved? Maybe the bottle has latex in it, I seem to have developed latex allergy, while testing this product? Ordered StressNon at the same time, that also causes this problem, while Oxidal and CamphoSal don´t. Do Pyrucet and pregnonolone have something in common? Are there deficiency related eczemas? Thinking out loud, because have no clue.

miraddo

Me too. Great benefits. Consumpiton, orally or topically causes a rash, makes eczema worse. Been trying to figure out why, but have no clue. Thought it was a gut irritant, but topical appication also causes this reaction in the usual eczema place, not where applied. Thyroid alleviated my eczema, maybe it does deplete something, glucose for sure, but what would that have to do with eczema? Maybe I have some kind of antibodies to energy. Continous use makes it worse. Maybe it is a burden on the liver? Just tried oral testosterone, it causes no liver related problems, which should be hard on the liver. Maybe some kind of a fat deficiency is involved? What other deficiencies could be involved? Maybe the bottle has latex in it, I seem to have developed latex allergy, while testing this product? Ordered StressNon at the same time, that also causes this problem, while Oxidal and CamphoSal don´t. Do Pyrucet and pregnonolone have something in common? Are there deficiency related eczemas? Thinking out loud, because have no clue.
I have had mild irritation from StressNon but nothing as severe or long lasting as this.

I'm thinking it's due to a vitamin B6 deficiency.

Under normal circumstances once the body runs out of a nutrient required to perform a particular function, it would down regulate that function to cope with the deficiency. Not so with this product. This forces your system into glucose metabolism, deficiencies be damned.As always full nutrition is required and maybe even a B-complex. Also splitting up the recommended dose throughout the day would be wise, and never exceeding it.

Unless there is an ingredient in this which is allergenic. I think this is unlikely because I didn't feel any of these symptoms initially.

Last edited:

Max23

I have had mild irritation from StressNon but nothing as severe or long lasting as this.

I'm thinking it's due to a vitamin B6 deficiency.

Under normal circumstances once the body runs out of a nutrient required to perform a particular function, it would down regulate that function to cope with the deficiency. Not so with this product. This forces your system into glucose metabolism, deficiencies be damned.As always full nutrition is required and maybe even a B-complex. Also splitting up the recommended dose throughout the day would be wise, and never exceeding it.

Unless there is an ingredient in this which is allergenic. I think this is unlikely because I didn't feel any of these symptoms initially.
Interesting! I take P5P almost every other day, so it probably rules out B6 deficiency for me. I also take several other B vitamins regularly

Murtaza

its interesting that you mention this as ive been using mildronate for a few weeks now and have definitely noticed my eczema/psoriasis get worse. i know not the same product but i believe both these substances increase glucose oxidation so id like to know what could be causing this as well.

miraddo

Email response from Georgi;
Both the ethyl pyruvate and ethyl acetoacetate have reports in the literature on being able to cause skin irritation if used on the same skin spot chronically. So, I would try to change application spots and spread over a wider area to reduce risk of irritation.
Nothing in the product formulation has changed and there are no ingredients other than what's listed on the label. So, I'd venture a guess it is just irritation due to prolonged use on the same spot.
Just my 2c.

I've spread out application area and made sure my skin was sterile prior to applying Pyrucet and had no issues today. The previous rashes are slowly clearing up.

Max23

its interesting that you mention this as ive been using mildronate for a few weeks now and have definitely noticed my eczema/psoriasis get worse. i know not the same product but i believe both these substances increase glucose oxidation so id like to know what could be causing this as well.
I tried to get Mildronate recently, but it got sent back by the customs. Aspirin has become problematic for me as well, including Alka Seltzer. Maybe it is a problem of glucose oxidation or a fat deficiency, since I have malabsorption problems, fat soluble vitamins don´t seem to be absorbed either. But it is a real puzzle figuring this one out.

Motorneuron

Ordered, but didn't know a new one would come out :(

miraddo

This is a very powerful supplement which seems to chew up B-vitamins - Riboflavin (vitamin B2) in particular - by up regulating the Pyruvate system.

This may become an issue for someone with MTHFR polymorphisms who are deficient in Riboflavin to begin with, causing skin problems like rosacea, eczema or angular cheilitis. Low MTHFR can largely be compensated for by increased Riboflavin according to Chris Masterjohn.

Upping liver intake to 2-3 times a week or having a B-complex source like Energin or equivalent on hand would be a good idea if you're planning on using this product regularly.

Once again, a powerful supplement with many benefits but requires vigilance and full nutrition.

Motorneuron

Arrive to me today. Is suggest used topical or oral for lower FAO?

valzim

Would pyrucet cause diarrhea? For 3 years or so, I've been sort of high fat/paleo. Ate lots of butter, coconut oil, fatty pork ribs, grass fed beef, veggies. I did have carbs like sweet potato, coconut water, chocolate, lots of veggies etc, but there were days where I restricted carbs to 50grams or so. I'm on the thin side and on this way of eating, I was slowly losing weight. I do not want to lose weight. Would like to gain. 6 months ago, I found Matt Blackburn, then Ray Peat, then Georgi. I started adding way more carbs, fruit and sugar, and gained 8-10 pounds. Muscles coming back too. I'm starting to experiment with Idealabs products. I started Pansterone, Tochovit, Vit A, and Pyrucet. Three days ago I took my first 20 drops of Pyrucet by mouth, had stomach cramps and diarrhea a little later. The next day, I did 18 drops topically. No real stomach upset. Yesterday, I did 18 more drops and had a little stomach upset. Now usually, my stool is fine. The occasional random floater, but mostly dark, full and easy. Always sinks. This morning had a bowel movement that was ok but a little on the lighter color side. Then couple hours later, another that all was floating and very light in color. Could Pyrucet be causing this? I'm hoping it's getting rid of PUFAs. I'm drinking juice, eating lamb, lots of fruit, cheese, turkey, and trying to limit root vegetables. I do like rice though. Should I stop that too? Only sign of overgrown gut bacteria (I think) is a small patch of skin roughness and excema like issues in the same area for years.

Thanks to all sharing their experiences. Any insight appreciated.

Motorneuron

Hello everybody,

First topical test yesterday morning.

3 drops in the wrist and after about 30 minutes I immediately noticed the positive effects reported here.

Nothing to add ... for MY PERSONAL CASE, that's what I needed.

I dare not think how you manage to take 25 drops of the recommended dose ... it is very powerful.

I think I'll never be able to take it orally, the smell is too strong.

Today is the second day and I will distribute the drops throughout the day ... not in the evening.

See you soon

PS: Does foamy urine represent excessive FAO? @haidut @Hans

Hey @haidut

I ordered Pyrucet and Progestene since I had some vision loss, eye blurriness/pressure in my right eye after I consume some bigger amounts of glucose/fructose or fat meals mixed with sugars. Based on everything I've learned from you and Ray it points out to the lack of glucose oxidation so I tent to experiment with those products in order to alleviate this problem. I also use niacinamide already.

My questions is how would you apply these two products with VIT K + D daily. (areas and dosages)

Does mixing these two products with K or D3 messes up with its absorption or something similar.

Would you apply one in the morning or other in the evening etc?

Thanks <3

Nemo

I've been using Pyrucet off and on for the past few months, and this supplement has fast become one of my favorites.

Initially, I was using just a drop or two, based on @Nemo's experience. The effect was very subtle, but was a little increase in mood and energy when using. I also thought it had a pretty pleasant smell.

I've recently been trying the full dose (split into a half dose in the morning, and another half dose at lunch). I'm noticing the effects of energy and mood build over time. It's been a little over a week, but the effects seem to build as time goes on. Sleep is certainly better. I've also noticed random bouts of energy or strength that seem to come a bit out of nowhere. Breathing also seems improved.

I just noticed the same thing about the sudden improvement in energy, tanka. I've been taking low-dose thyroid to recover from the winter and the improvement was very good, but I wasn't back to pre-winter energy.

So I took a few drops of Pyrucet this morning on my wrist and by this afternoon I was able to let my dog lead us as far into the canyon as he wanted to go, uphill no problem. I was able to outlast my dog! I didn't connect it to the Pyrucet until I read your post.