Nemo

It's amazing to hear the kinds of reactions to just a few drops. Me, I can practically bathe in the stuff - 50-100 drops a day - and I'll feel it a *little* (even that much is rare for me, which is why I'm interested in this one). I think it helps with staying asleep - but it's still quite subtle.

Think Perceive, you must not have the underlying problems that Pyrucet addresses. Congratulations on that, because you do not want these problems.

ThinkPerceive

Think Perceive, you must not have the underlying problems that Pyrucet addresses. Congratulations on that, because you do not want these problems.

Haha nice way to put it. I certainly have some problems so it's good I don't have those ones too.

FacelessMan

I’ve been having good results with 2 drops 4 or 5 times per day applied on forearms. Definitely increases energy requirements. I have been eating half a can of boiled oysters per day and taking 6 grass fed beef liver pills (ancestral supplements) per day, and the only other thing I’m taking is aspirin daily and one 200mg caffeine pill on the morning. I feel really well mentally, my tight lower back muscles (from an SI joint injury) are much more relaxed, my energy levels are great, libido is good, skin looks great, hair is awesome and thick, beard is much thicker and so are eyebrows. Only been doing this for one week and seen great improvements. Can’t wait to see how it goes long term. Seems very sustainable as I’m not taking a million supplements. Guess it’s the improved metabolism along with all of the influx of nutrients. I also have milk daily, OJ, fruit, gelatin, casein, honey, sugar sodas, so a lot of carbs and protein. Awesome supplement.

jmojo

Applied 3 drops topically yesterday and later had some crazy effective bowel movements. After that though, I've had this raw gut feeling and body achiness for the last 12 or so hours mixed with a slight headache. Anyone know what's up with that? Maybe it's killing off bacteria/endotoxin quite quickly?

teds

Forum Supporter
I wanted to post a second review of Pyrucet.

I've gotten amazing results from Pyrucet at unfreezing my muscles.

Before I started a Peat diet, it would take me over five minutes to get up from a chair and I often needed help to get started walking. Some days I couldn't straighten up at all and had to use a cane or walker. Heart rate was fine, temps were fine, sleep was fine, I just had very stiff muscles. Things like magnesium didn't help. I never got a diagnosis, but my mother had the same thing and my sister was diagnosed with MS.

After about a year and a half of a Peat diet, plus a few more months with thyroid supplement added and eliminating all starch and vegetables, I could get up from a chair in about 3 1/2 to 4 minutes. I sometimes still needed help getting started walking.

Then, I added low-dose Pyrucet twice a day, and after five-six weeks I could get up from a chair and walk like a normal person. The improvement was noticeable within days of starting it. My muscles were clearly stronger. I could do a weights routine again without feeling like my muscles were tearing. Exercise tolerance was up significantly.

Other benefits: I've posted before that I thought Pyrucet would help with weight loss, but my earlier trial was too short to be sure. Now, that's confirmed. I get hungrier, but overall eat less.

It also seems to make a thyroid supplement last longer (I'm using low-dose Tyromix). Before starting Pyrucet, a dose would seem to last 2 1/2 hours. Now I take less overall because the effects don't seem to fade for 4 to 5 hours.

It also seems to improve mood, though that might be due to just feeling physically better.

When I first tried Pyrucet, my health was badly messed up and I had to guzzle OJ when I took it. Then I had to ease up on pro-metabolic supplements for a while so I stopped taking it.

Later, after Peating for longer, I still usually take it with food, but if OJ or food are not handy, I can take it without. It just feels plain good.
I get hungrier, but overall eat less.

confused by this statement- you’re hungrier and you’re eating less? This makes no sense. Are you not increasing your fuel to meet your needs?

Aries

Progressive depletion in the reduced glutathione content of the blood following acetoacetate injections - PubMed

This study has figures that acetoacetate injections tanked GSH in 3-5 days and another where this did not happen in the same dosage.

100mg/kg for rabbits for five days did drop it to zero.
On the other figure 50mg/kg, followed by 100mg/kg and even 150mg/kg, each for ten days starting right after each other, did not drop it to zero.

Also, if I calculated the HED correctly (rabbit dose x 0.324) these are higher than the suggested dose for this product 500mg/d acetoacetate? How much is needed to bring GSH to zero?

Been experimenting with Pyrucet 5-10 drops in the morning alongside an increased carb diet.

Pros
Increased appetite for first few days
Deep sleep

Cons
Huge eye bags under eyes
Hair looks thinner
Oily skin on face
Increased redness in face and irritated bloodshot eyes (at times).

I thought reducing oxidation of fats and increasing carbs would only lead to positives. Can anyone help explain what might be going on for me here?

I would try more sodium (especially sodium bicarbonate) and more sugar. I get oily skin when I stay up late and dysregulate (lower) my blood sugar. Since pyrucet increases the need for carbs, it makes sense.

The sodium will help your body use the sugar. I think Nathan Hatch says bags under eyes are from low sodium. Ray has mentioned that this will come from laying down because the fluid is redistributed in a horizontal position, giving you puffy eyes in the morning.

Jessie

For the people who've tried Pyrucet, how does it compare to something like aspirin/niacinmide? Better? About the same? I'm considering trying it out.

Scenes

I would try more sodium (especially sodium bicarbonate) and more sugar. I get oily skin when I stay up late and dysregulate (lower) my blood sugar. Since pyrucet increases the need for carbs, it makes sense.

The sodium will help your body use the sugar. I think Nathan Hatch says bags under eyes are from low sodium. Ray has mentioned that this will come from laying down because the fluid is redistributed in a horizontal position, giving you puffy eyes in the morning.
Will try sodium bicarb.

Jessie

@Nemo Your testimonial about this product has got me very intrigued. Has Pyrucet fixed your hyperventilation problems permanently, or is it one of those things that has to be dosed daily? Also, do you think Pyrucet is better then aspirin in terms of effectiveness? I know they both act slightly different, but just curious of direct inhibition of FAO is better then inhibiting lypolisis.

Anyways, hope you're doing good and still cancer free.

Momado965

So does this product inhibit FAO 100 percent or is the inhibition FAO is dose dependent or is it comparable to meldonium?

Hans

Forum Supporter
So does this product inhibit FAO 100 percent or is the inhibition FAO is dose dependent or is it comparable to meldonium?
Not nearly 100% at the recommended dose. I don't there are studies to show the exact amount of inhibition at a given dose.

Momado965

Probably not at the recommended dose, but might do so on higher doses. I also think its person specific and to be honest I'm just guessing here.

Cool. Will have to try and see how it goes. I plan on adding oxidal with the recomended dose to drive the FAO higher. Do you think combining MB alone or even using oxidal along side pyrucet might do the trick and bring about 50 percent inhibition?

Hans

Forum Supporter
Cool. Will have to try and see how it goes. I plan on adding oxidal with the recomended dose to drive the FAO higher. Do you think combining MB alone or even using oxidal along side pyrucet might do the trick and bring about 50 percent inhibition?
I really have no idea. The goal is just to block FAO enough to stimulate glucose oxidation so that it can help lower oxidative stress and stimulate mitochondrial biogenesis.

noqcks

@Nokoni you posted in 2019 about taking 10 drops a day orally.

Wondering if you've kept up that dosage since or started cycling?
Any updates on its effects and the drugs usefulness for you?
Any negative effects?

Thanks.

Nokoni

@Nokoni you posted in 2019 about taking 10 drops a day orally.

Wondering if you've kept up that dosage since or started cycling?
Any updates on its effects and the drugs usefulness for you?
Any negative effects?

Thanks.
No I haven't been taking it for some time, and I don't remember why I stopped. But I plan to add it back again. A while back I started taking allithiamine for the carbonic anhydrase inhibition and found it quite effective. Shortly thereafter I added a few drops of Pyrucet and had a pretty powerful reaction. My supposition is that is that the Pyrucet inhibited FAO and I ended up with too much CO2. Very uncomfortable feeling, woke me from a sound sleep. To me it says yeah, this stuff is notably effective, but when taking CAIs, caution may be advised.

Jessie

I got around to trying Pyrucet, and I'd just like to say I found it to be effective. 10 drops before a carb heavy meal seem to really increase temps, to the point of sweating actually (guess I should half the dose next time?).

It seems to work better with potatoes (starch) then with sugar. I assume the pro-insulin effects of potatoes trigger a bigger FAO inhibition then sugar, and thus synergize with Pyrucet somehow.

All in all I think it's better then niacinamide. Might could synergize with it too, idk.