Pyrucet - Liquid (ethyl) Pyruvate/Aceatoacetate Mix

Discussion in 'IdeaLabs' started by haidut, Jan 30, 2019.

1. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

Lol, not sure, did not look these up. But FaoFew seems a rare word on Google so maybe if I do another similar product I will use that name.

2. jb116

jb116 Member

I've been experimenting even more lately with MB, been going nicely. By the way, you mentioned the dosage isn't a hard and fast rule for Pyrucet, did you mean that we could use less and still get benefits?

3. Dave Clark

Dave Clark Member

I am bit confused, and I admit that I am not up on the science as some of the more educated members, but why would you want the glutathione to be zero (meaning for non-cancer people)? I thought glutathione is good, or is it the oxidized form we want?

4. Soren

Soren Member

Wow! Great new product! I am blown away by the amount of positive studies these substances have behind them. Can't believe this is the first time I'm hearing of them. The anti-dementia aspect is particularly interesting to me.

The studies you referenced for Parkinson's disease if applicable to humans are incredible!

"The selective death of dopaminergic neurons in substantia nigra was prevented by EP in 1-methyl-4-phenyl-1,2,3,6-tetrahydropyridine mouse models. EP also suppressed the 1-methyl-4-pyridinium-induced cell death of SH-SY5Y cells and restored the phosphorylation of extracellular signal-regulated kinase."

Correct me if I'm wrong but that sounds to me that in mice at least it is a cure for Parkinson's or at the very least greatly slows the progression of the disease.

It really is tragic that just like aspirin substances like these are hiding in plain site and countless people are suffering unnecessarily because of the Government and Medical industry mafia.

5. Soren

Soren Member

Would you be kind enough to share a link to where you read that.

Thanks

Could you link that study please.

6. Pointless

Pointless Member

I got my Pyrucet today. 2-day shipping FTW. I applied 20 drops topically to my torso. It kind of smells like nail polish remover and leeks, which is not unexpected from ketone derivatives.

I'm not sure what to look for with this, but here are some things I noticed:

Wider field of vision
    More prone to seeing spots in my eyes in reaction to bright light
    I started to get a bit anxious, but some sugar solved that
    Some pressure in my head

It seems very reminiscent of lowered serotonin. These are effects I've experienced with adamantane, methylene blue, and ritanserin. This is something to approach carefully, but it still has a lot of potential.

7. Pointless

Pointless Member

8. BRMarshall

BRMarshall Member

My experience with twenty non uniform drops this Saturday mid day
    was to experience a shift fifteen minutes later
    that had a pleasant demeanor
    of a very fine activity taking place throughout my body
    in a brightening of consciousness
    as yes I would say that the metabolism of my brain
    was being supported
    now hours later I still feel a shift has taken place
    but I have taken Cardenosine as well today.....

What I will do tomorrow is a guess
    but I think that I like this formula
    and thus I may go for a full dose
    or see how I respond to a fraction
    perhaps fearing a full dose might not
    provide the full shift again as the first time
    which indicates that I liked the first taste
    topically that was, with two drops in the mouth.

Thanks to Haidut!!!!
    A bit of genius and hard work to come up with a novel combination
    is a relevant invention & Art.

Bruce Marshall

9. LeeLemonoil

LeeLemonoil Member

10. Soren

Soren Member

Thanks @Pointless and @LeeLemonoil. Just reading it now all seems very promising think I'm going to have to experiment with this for hair growth.

One quote from the article I think sums up the underlying problem with all health research at present,

"I think we’ve only just begun to understand the critical role metabolism plays in hair growth"

Yea not just hair growth but all elements of health.

11. LeeLemonoil

LeeLemonoil Member

But the UCLA-paper would suggest that additional external pyruvate dors not activate stem cells but lactate does, they do it by forcing mitochondria to produce more lactate. From a metabolic health point of view, that’s not a very nice sounding approach.
    It’s intriguing that lactate would do that, and it’s certainly involved in some form growth induction and cell signaling - see excercise- but to force mitos into such a mode by pharmaceuticals long ten doesn’t seem „sustainable“

12. debored13

debored13 Member

Very interesting haidut. As you know, pdh function has been demonstrated to be impaired in me/cfs. I will make other patients aware of this product. Several ppl have been trying to find an ethyl pyruvate source

13. debored13

debored13 Member

@haidut I always assumed that pyruvate reduction /reductive stress, in which pyruvate is reduced to lactate instead of oxidized into acetylcoa , was caused by impaired pyruvate dehydrogenase function in a way that was independent of the amount of pyruvate. Hence I assumed that adding more pyruvate would just result in reduction to lactate if there’s a problem with pyruvate dehydrogenase. Otherwise ppl with pyruvate dehydrogenase complex deficiency could just eat more carbs? Whereas I think some of them do Keto somewhat successfully to manage it Bc they can’t seem to oxidize glucose at all??

14. LeeLemonoil

LeeLemonoil Member

The neurological studies seem suggest EP functions also under conditions you described - pyruvat dehydrogenase impairment and lactic acid increase is a hallmark of many forms of subcranial bleeding. Maybe the ethyl group is key? Does it prevent from reduction and this functionally replaces the lacking physiological pyruvste?

15. Pointless

Pointless Member

I just wanted to report that I woke up after my first dose of Pyrucet with chest pains, which usually indicates magnesium deficiency for me. I took 5 drops of Magnoil, and it went away. I think that this is increasing my magnesium requirements. It seems to be optimizing my metabolism at a very high level. I'm very intrigued by this product.

16. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

Where did I say that? The suggested dosage is based on what the animal studies used. I explained that in the thread. Since the HED I gave is mg/kg bodyweight this means there will be a slight variation across people depending on their weight.

17. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

Well, it is explained in the thread. GSH is VERY high in cancer and many other chronic degenerative conditions. I did not say it should be brought down to zero, not sure where you saw that suggestion. I pointed out the bringing GSH down to zero as an example of how these two chemicals can shift the balance strongly towards oxidation. Most people have their redox status shifted towards reduction and by lowering GSH, NADH, lactate, etc their status shifts towards oxidation, which increases metabolism.

18. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

Yes to both. And considering both of these chemicals are approved as GRAS food flavoring ingredients, have been used for decades, and no serious side effects have been seen makes it criminally negligent to not pursue those further as pharmaceuticals.
    As my more cynical colleagues in the IT world say "the best ideas never win, they would just decimate so many employed imbeciles. so, those ideas are quashed from the start". Usually what ends up getting implemented is something that barely works so that the company behind it can perform thousands of incremental "improvements" and charge a ton of money for each one.

19. jb116

jb116 Member

Oh I see, my mistake then, I think I misinterpreted "The units listed on the label are just for measurement purposes. They do not indicate or suggest optimal dose."

20. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

This. I should have probably emphasized this in the main thread, but some of the studies explicitly stated that EP/EA should be given with sugar since it increases its metabolism and (similar to thyroid) may cause hypoglycemia. Also, EP/EA in these doses are just catalysts, not actual fuel. So, there should be enough food to enable their positive effects.