• THANKSGIVING SALE: 15% Off @ LifeGivingStore.com & SuchLabs.com Till November 28th With Coupon Code: THANKS2022
    Click Here For Lifegivingstore.com
    Click Here For SuchLabs.com
  • Due to excessive bot signups along with nefarious actors we are limiting forum registration. Keep checking back for the register link to appear. Please do not send emails or have someone post to the forum asking for a signup link. Until the current climate changes we do not see a change of this policy. To join the forum you must have a compelling reason. Letting us know what skills/knowledge you will bring to the community along with the intent of your stay here will help in getting you approved.

golder

Has anyone actually used this to resolve glucose absorbing issues or just as a bandaid to force glucose into cells?

Working with B12 has resolved my reactive hypoglycemia now I'm getting some big blood sugar spikes.

Using just a small amount (5 drops) of Pyrucet in the morning has kept my blood sugar steady/barely over 110 with OJ/Grapes.

Last night I tested a sweet potato & while my blood sugar hit 170(😳) it rapidly dropped to 140ish within like 15min. Eventually landing at the 120 mark within an hour.

So obviously the Pyrucet is helping I'm just wondering if anyone has any experience with this.

I was also pretty shocked at how well only 5 drops worked, kinda worried about bottoming my blood sugar out it I took all 24 drops suggested.
Do you use it topically or orally?

I'm.No.One

Do you use it topically or orally?
Orally because topically didn't do anything. Besides, make me gag from the sickening sweet smell 🤣

Mexican_Coke

Is there any reason why taking Pyrucet would create more ammonia or cause my urine to smell like ammonia in the morning? I applied 3-4 drops on wrist and ate a bowl of fruit and 2 ground beef paddies and potato’s.

FitnessMike

ok, this ting is definitely making me more alert and it gave me sort of normal bowel movement today, high hopes for this one, ill try to replicate these results tomorrow.

FitnessMike

does anyone know whether you can overdose on this?

any side effects? one that comes to mind is low blood sugar.