Soren

Forum Supporter
@haidut; @everyone who might know :):
Hi, I have ordered and used Pyrucet for a few days now and I am very satisfied with the results in terms of performance - I am a high-altitude mountaineer training to climb Lenin Peak at 7.134m this July (I know this Forum is against endurance training, however, it is a necessity for my sport). For the whole duration of the expedition (3-4 weeks), I will take Aspirin 100mg and Acetazolamide (as prevention for high altitude sickness).
My question is - do you know for any potential interaction between Pyrucet and Aspirin & Acetazolamide that I should be aware of... or anything else that would prevent me from taking Pyrucet in combination with those 2 during the expedition? Big, big THANK YOU in advance :): .
(since this is my first post/question I apologize if I am not doing this the right way)
The ingredients in Pyrucet can also increase blood thinning so if you are taking aspirin also it might be an idea to take some vitamin k

Milenka

The ingredients in Pyrucet can also increase blood thinning so if you are taking aspirin also it might be an idea to take some vitamin k
Thanks, Soren :): ... I take Estroban as well (and Energin, Pansterone and Mitolipin at this moment), however, for the expedition I will take only a powdered vitamin-mineral combination due to convenience (with vit.K), Aspirin 100, acetazolamide... and I am considering only Pyrucet from Idealabs (it is the only new and unknown factor from previous expeditions...)

Soren

Forum Supporter
Thanks, Soren :): ... I take Estroban as well (and Energin, Pansterone and Mitolipin at this moment), however, for the expedition I will take only a powdered vitamin-mineral combination due to convenience (with vit.K), Aspirin 100, acetazolamide... and I am considering only Pyrucet from Idealabs (it is the only new and unknown factor from previous expeditions...)

Estroban has vitamin k2 (only 2mg) but it also has vitamin E which can also have a blood thinning effect so make sure you get enough Vit K. You can take quite high doses of vitmain k2 without negative effects. I think Ray has stated that for every 500mg of aspirin you should take 1mg of Vit K1 however I could be wrong on that and it may be others who have made that recommendation. However if you are taking other blood thinning substances such a larger amount of vit K may be necessary. I know from my own experience that larger doses are often needed when taking things that thin the blood and given that Vit k has a virtually no toxicity even with very high doses nothing wrong with taking more.

Milenka

Estroban has vitamin k2 (only 2mg) but it also has vitamin E which can also have a blood thinning effect so make sure you get enough Vit K. You can take quite high doses of vitmain k2 without negative effects. I think Ray has stated that for every 500mg of aspirin you should take 1mg of Vit K1 however I could be wrong on that and it may be others who have made that recommendation. However if you are taking other blood thinning substances such a larger amount of vit K may be necessary. I know from my own experience that larger doses are often needed when taking things that thin the blood and given that Vit k has a virtually no toxicity even with very high doses nothing wrong with taking more.
Thanks, Soren, I will get into more details regarding vit. K and probably increase the dosage...

What if the reduced glutathione undergoes total depletion as I understand Pyrucet does?

rothko

is it supposed to taste like acetone? also has anyone used topically around scalp? Thanks!

Soren

Forum Supporter
is it supposed to taste like acetone? also has anyone used topically around scalp? Thanks!
What would be the reason for using it on the scalp? Hair growth? Killing bacteria?

My father is currently dealing with early stage glioblastoma. Unfortunately I have not been able to reason with him into declining chemotherapy. He insists that he will go through with it for the duration that the doctors prescribed (2 months).

The only thing I HAVE been able to do is to get him to take other things alongside (Pyrucet, Vit K, Aspirin, Niacin), which I already consider a huge win, so I will have to accept that for now. My hope is that these supplements will help him and that he will not have to endure the chemo and quit it before it does too much damage.

My only concern is whether pyrucet is safe alongside chemotherapy? From the initial post I gather it should increase the effectiveness thereof, are there any potential risks? I don't know what he will be given, probably temozolomide. I also plan to give him Boswellia extract as that has been shown to reduce one of the worst side effects (brain edema) from the chemo.

Thanks for any input

miraddo

My father is currently dealing with early stage glioblastoma. Unfortunately I have not been able to reason with him into declining chemotherapy. He insists that he will go through with it for the duration that the doctors prescribed (2 months).

The only thing I HAVE been able to do is to get him to take other things alongside (Pyrucet, Vit K, Aspirin, Niacin), which I already consider a huge win, so I will have to accept that for now. My hope is that these supplements will help him and that he will not have to endure the chemo and quit it before it does too much damage.

My only concern is whether pyrucet is safe alongside chemotherapy? From the initial post I gather it should increase the effectiveness thereof, are there any potential risks? I don't know what he will be given, probably temozolomide. I also plan to give him Boswellia extract as that has been shown to reduce one of the worst side effects (brain edema) from the chemo.

Thanks for any input
Very hard to say, unless someone has done the same before. In my view, it won't cause any negative interaction.

This supplement should in fact help with any damage wrought by chemo, because it allows for better conversion of glucose to energy - and energy supports structure.

I would just ensure that enough carbohydrate/sucrose/glucose/fructose is consumed.

shine

Yes and applied on testicles could be even better . I have gotten good androgenic results from that, but would adivse everyone to dilute it in Coconut Oil first (!) In order to not start a fire down there:fire: (yes it burned)

Very interesting, maybe the ethyl acetoacetate also has a beneficial effect on steroidogenesis. I had the best androgenic effects with Pansterone on scrotum when it still contained the FEMA 2415 (ethyl acetoacetate). Maybe it was just better skin penetration from it but maybe it has its own effects.

Do you still use it?

Mauritio

Very interesting, maybe the ethyl acetoacetate also has a beneficial effect on steroidogenesis. I had the best androgenic effects with Pansterone on scrotum when it still contained the FEMA 2415 (ethyl acetoacetate). Maybe it was just better skin penetration from it but maybe it has its own effects.

Do you still use it?
You just connected the dots for me . We were talking about an additional/alternative solvent for lanolin in the thread below .
I mentioned sodium acetate on testicles as they're able to synthesize de novo testosterone from it.
So its pretty like that ethyl acetoacetate has its own beneficial effect on steroidogeneis.

Mixed with lanolin and applied on testicles might be perfect. Plus the lanolin will probably reduce the burning effect of pyrucet. .

@miquelangeles

Maybe this is the moment for sodium acetate as a solvent. I just don't know if it would work as a solvent .

Awesome, maybe I should add in some sodium acetate. this study shows it boosts testosterone ,lanosterol ,squalene androstenedione and cholesterol.
Squalene has a host of benefits of it's own, which why it's a part of haiduts steroid booster gonadin.

"...sodium acetate and attempts were made to isolate the most likely intermediates. Considerable quantities of radiochemically homogeneous squalene, lanosterol, cholesterol, testosterone and androstenedione,..."

I find it interesting the testes can synthesize de novo testosterone from something as simple as sodium acetate .
Which is safe and commercially available. So lanolin+ mct oil+ sodium acetate to the testes might be a good combo.

"It is concluded that decapsulated testes of mice synthesize de novo testosterone from sodium acetate..."

(Pathways of testosterone synthesis in decapsulated testes of mice - PubMed)

I hadn't seen that post you made about acetate.

But last night I came across acetate in the same context in chapter "Endocrinology of the Testis" from the book General Endocrinology (1976). It is available on archive.org as well if you want to check it out.

Here are the paragraphs mentioning it:

View attachment 25367
View attachment 25368
View attachment 25369

Sodium acetate sounds like a good option to try as a solvent. I think it will work at least to some extent given the multitude of compounds in lanolin. Ethyl acetate is a solvent commonly used to liquefy lanolin and cholesterol, but it might behave different than sodium acetate.

It would be best if revisiting plain lanolin could provide the same effects, as @Inaut mentioned earlier.

Haven't checked Georgi's talk but I'll look it up now.

golder

You just connected the dots for me . We were talking about an additional/alternative solvent for lanolin in the thread below .
I mentioned sodium acetate on testicles as they're able to synthesize de novo testosterone from it.
So its pretty like that ethyl acetoacetate has its own beneficial effect on steroidogeneis.

Mixed with lanolin and applied on testicles might be perfect. Plus the lanolin will probably reduce the burning effect of pyrucet. .

@miquelangeles
This has massively piqued my interest. Small bit of lanolin + 1 drop of pyrucet transcrotally might be extremely interesting to try. Let me know if you get around to trying it.

Mauritio

This has massively piqued my interest. Small bit of lanolin + 1 drop of pyrucet transcrotally might be extremely interesting to try. Let me know if you get around to trying it.
I might add a little bit to my existing solution ,just a few drops, and will see if notice anything. I'll post in the "the skin as a steroidogenic organ"- thread .

Has anyone heard or knows any mechanism through which pyrucet could cause short blackouts (a couple of seconds)?

It is likely a coincidence and just caused by the tumor itself, but my dad has started taking it recently for glioblastoma and now thinks it might be related, despite me convincing him it isn't.

GreekDemiGod

Interested in trying this product. I am wondering if it could exert long-lasting benefits, as in fix / improve my natural glucose oxidation capabilities when I’m not using it.
Or it has an effect only while you use it?

miraddo

Interested in trying this product. I am wondering if it could exert long-lasting benefits, as in fix / improve my natural glucose oxidation capabilities when I’m not using it.
Or it has an effect only while you use it?
Think of it as an OTC version of Mildronate.. would you expect that to permanently change your physiology?

noqcks

I began taking 5 drops per day orally for the last two days. I took transdermally before but I didn’t get the same effects I’m feeling now.

I noticed feeling much more calm and less anxious.

I have had some form of ADD for a while. I’ve learned to manage it and don’t take any medication. After taking pyrucet I noticed being able to concentrate much more easily. I hope this effect lasts!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals