Soren

Forum Supporter
Does this supplement have any potential effect on blood, blood thinning etc?

Nemo

Does this supplement have any potential effect on blood, blood thinning etc?

"We found that ethyl pyruvate possesses antiplatelet and anticoagulant properties in whole blood. Together with its proven anti-inflammatory and antioxidative properties, EP is a potentially antiatherogenic drug."

But I never noticed anything like the kind of nosebleeds you can get with lots of aspirin.

Nemo

Cross posting this from a brain cancer thread.

Haidut just discussed another person who has cured herself of an aggressive cancer using Pyrucet.

This is a Bulgarian woman who used Pyrucet for Stage 4 lung cancer. The tumor has completely disappeared. No metastasis. All the woman used was Pyrucet and Vitamin K2.

So we now have it working on multiple different types of aggressive tumors in humans as well as extending life of mice in cancer studies.

Starts at 1:23:00.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nLw0X2Ee_M

Soren

Forum Supporter
"We found that ethyl pyruvate possesses antiplatelet and anticoagulant properties in whole blood. Together with its proven anti-inflammatory and antioxidative properties, EP is a potentially antiatherogenic drug."

But I never noticed anything like the kind of nosebleeds you can get with lots of aspirin.
Thanks for sharing this Nemo. Anyone able to decipher what quantitative effect a single dose of dose of Pyrucet (25 drops) would have on blood thinning?

Want to give this to a family friend who currently has multiple tumors but recently had a pretty severe bleeding event. She is currently taking Vitamin K1, K2 and MK7 but she was taking that previously and the bleeding still occurred.

I was thinking about starting her on a smaller dose of 10 drops but I want to be precise.

Nemo

Thanks for sharing this Nemo. Anyone able to decipher what quantitative effect a single dose of dose of Pyrucet (25 drops) would have on blood thinning?

Want to give this to a family friend who currently has multiple tumors but recently had a pretty severe bleeding event. She is currently taking Vitamin K1, K2 and MK7 but she was taking that previously and the bleeding still occurred.

I was thinking about starting her on a smaller dose of 10 drops but I want to be precise.

You can get an idea of how long it prolongs coagulation: The anticoagulant effects of ethyl pyruvate in whole blood samples - PubMed

That's dose dependent, but it seems to prolong bleeding time less than aspirin: A study of aspirin induced changes in bleeding time, platelet aggregation, and Sonoclot coagulation analysis in humans - PubMed

FWIW, when I was taking 6g of aspirin a day, I had one nose bleed that wouldn't stop (after an hour, it was still a gusher). This was four days after a second out-patient surgery on my sinuses about a month after my main surgery, so the tissue was very raw. I went to the ER, they sprayed oxymetazoline in my nose, stuck a clothespin on it, and the bleeding stopped within a minute.

I never had a nose bleed like that on 3g of aspirin a day and I've never had one on 3g of aspirin plus 9-10 drops of Pyrucet a day (which is the highest dose I worked up to). I took that in three doses of 3-4 drops a day. I never had any signs of brain bleeds.

I think Pyrucet is so powerful against cancer that I'd give it to your friend. Since you're worried about bleeding, I'd start at something like one or two drops 3 times a day. Even at one drop, a person with cancer can feel the effects and you can feel the effects wear off after about six hours.

Last edited:
you really have to use K2 MK4 when you use a blood thinning compound. I have never had bleeding from aspirin when i started taking that seriously.

Sumbody

I am going to be trying Pyrucet for the first time soon and plan on taking it orally.

I typically place the solution in a capsule and swallow.

Would there be any benefit to placing this product in an enteric coated capsule vs a gelatin one?

Just curious if the stomach acids have any effect on the ingredients in this particular solution.

Soren

Forum Supporter
I am going to be trying Pyrucet for the first time soon and plan on taking it orally.

I typically place the solution in a capsule and swallow.

Would there be any benefit to placing this product in an enteric coated capsule vs a gelatin one?

Just curious if the stomach acids have any effect on the ingredients in this particular solution.

I tried putting a few drops in my belly button to see if it would help me with some digestive issues. I heard Georgi make mention of it in a podcast with Danny Roddy recently that placing it in on the belly button might help it reach parts of the gut that it would normally not be able to get to orally.

He said applying it this way helped someone who had chronic constipation for years.

PeatBull

I tried putting a few drops in my belly button to see if it would help me with some digestive issues. I heard Georgi make mention of it in a podcast with Danny Roddy recently that placing it in on the belly button might help it reach parts of the gut that it would normally not be able to get to orally.

He said applying it this way helped someone who had chronic constipation for years.
Wasn’t he talking about progesterone?

Sumbody

I have tried navel applications as well, but they seem to just sit there and then leak out once I stand up.

Nemo

I have tried navel applications as well, but they seem to just sit there and then leak out once I stand up.

Peopleface, Pyrucet is very powerful. You can put it on your wrist and it will do its work just fine.

Soren

Forum Supporter

How long did you wait before standing up. For me it absorbs after about 10 minutes.

Sumbody

How long did you wait before standing up. For me it absorbs after about 10 minutes.
About an hour or more.

In most cases I don't have the time to wait. So taking orally or sublingual while on the go is best for myself.

Milenka

@haidut; @everyone who might know :):
Hi, I have ordered and used Pyrucet for a few days now and I am very satisfied with the results in terms of performance - I am a high-altitude mountaineer training to climb Lenin Peak at 7.134m this July (I know this Forum is against endurance training, however, it is a necessity for my sport). For the whole duration of the expedition (3-4 weeks), I will take Aspirin 100mg and Acetazolamide (as prevention for high altitude sickness).
My question is - do you know for any potential interaction between Pyrucet and Aspirin & Acetazolamide that I should be aware of... or anything else that would prevent me from taking Pyrucet in combination with those 2 during the expedition? Big, big THANK YOU in advance :): .
(since this is my first post/question I apologize if I am not doing this the right way)

Hans

Forum Supporter
@haidut; @everyone who might know :):
Hi, I have ordered and used Pyrucet for a few days now and I am very satisfied with the results in terms of performance - I am a high-altitude mountaineer training to climb Lenin Peak at 7.134m this July (I know this Forum is against endurance training, however, it is a necessity for my sport). For the whole duration of the expedition (3-4 weeks), I will take Aspirin 100mg and Acetazolamide (as prevention for high altitude sickness).
My question is - do you know for any potential interaction between Pyrucet and Aspirin & Acetazolamide that I should be aware of... or anything else that would prevent me from taking Pyrucet in combination with those 2 during the expedition? Big, big THANK YOU in advance :): .
(since this is my first post/question I apologize if I am not doing this the right way)
Pyrucet will increase the demand for carbs, so if possible, have carbs along the way. Carbs will also greatly help against excess muscle damage from the expedition.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals