Putin and Navalny

J

jimmy5493

My question is to anyone who understands the Russian political environment.

Is this Navalny thing real, or does it matter? Is he actually an important figure? My sense is this much of anti-Putin sentiment astroturfed by Western media, though I am somewhat confused by what's going on here, also with the claims that Putin is building or has built a billion dollar palace (if true, I can't help but find that very cool) -- -- Basically, I have no idea who to trust when it comes to Russian politics, and wondering if anyone here knows better than I. ...

gaze

basically one last effort at the "Pax Americana" would be my best guess why they're going after Putin. The biden admin just recently re-invaded Syria I think, and the Chinese new silk road along with Russia's increase in independence probably has the US worried for it's leadership role in the world. Now on the other hand, theres always two sides to the same story. I don't doubt putin has done some messed up things and he certainly isn't pro-American by any means. It's hard to really pin point the instigator in global politics, but often the US has been the cause of many problems. Also, sorry for the multiple posts. I found more articles then forgot to just edit my first one to add them in.

Last edited:

Pulstar

Oh boy.
Navalny is no one. He's just an idol created by Western elites (especially US) and partially by pro-Western Russian elites, with Western money and to push Western interests (read Putin removal and creation of chaos in Russia). Well, it's not going to work.

The problem is that Western social and mass media platforms, under total control and supervision of Western elites, are constantly brainwashing Russian (and American btw) youth in order to change their perception of things. For example, the social media completely banned Trump, but now fully support and promote Navalny.

Daniil

У меня вопрос ко всем, кто разбирается в политической среде России.

На самом ли деле эта штука с Навальным или имеет значение? Он действительно важная фигура? Мне кажется, что западные СМИ в значительной степени поддерживают антипутинские настроения, хотя меня несколько смущает то, что здесь происходит, а также утверждения о том, что Путин строит или построил дворец за миллиард долларов (если это правда, я не могу помочь но считаю это очень крутым) - - В принципе, я понятия не имею, кому можно доверять, когда речь идет о российской политике, и мне интересно, знает ли кто-нибудь здесь лучше, чем я ...

Daniil

My question is to anyone who understands the Russian political environment.

Is this Navalny thing real, or does it matter? Is he actually an important figure? My sense is this much of anti-Putin sentiment astroturfed by Western media, though I am somewhat confused by what's going on here, also with the claims that Putin is building or has built a billion dollar palace (if true, I can't help but find that very cool) -- -- Basically, I have no idea who to trust when it comes to Russian politics, and wondering if anyone here knows better than I. ...
I was born and live in Moscow. In fact, Putin's Russia is practically a dictatorship. There is practically no opposition here, except for Navalny. They were afraid to touch it because of the possible negative reaction of Western countries. Until now. He is certainly an important figure, simply because he is the only opposition leader in Russia. But the Russians don't like it. Navalny is a strange man. He used to be a nationalist, but now he is a liberal and says exactly the opposite things. There are many complaints about him in terms of his biography. It is supported mainly by schoolchildren and students.
As for Putin's palace, it seems to me that he steals so much that he has dozens of such palaces. But we don't know anything about them, because it's a big secret. Those who are interested in politics in Russia have known about this palace for a long time.

Inaut

Apparently Russia paid off all of it's debt and isn't chained to the monetary system like the rest of the world...In a video I was watching the other day, the narrator was speculating that Russia could become the last and final bastion of "Western" civilization as things continue to fall apart in the real West. What a trip that would be.... Either way I'm still suspicious of any world government and of Putin for that matter. One last funny thing (but potentially still part of a great deception), Russia was prophesied to be the last hope for humanity in end times (Edgar Cayce, Elder Paisios, and various other prophets).

Daniil

Apparently Russia paid off all of it's debt and isn't chained to the monetary system like the rest of the world...In a video I was watching the other day, the narrator was speculating that Russia could become the last and final bastion of "Western" civilization as things continue to fall apart in the real West. What a trip that would be.... Either way I'm still suspicious of any world government and of Putin for that matter. One last funny thing (but potentially still part of a great deception), Russia was prophesied to be the last hope for humanity in end times (Edgar Cayce, Elder Paisios, and various other prophets).
I think it's very sad if Russia is really the last hope of humanity. I would not rely on Putin. Russia is falling apart in every sense.

TheSir

I was born and live in Moscow. In fact, Putin's Russia is practically a dictatorship. There is practically no opposition here, except for Navalny. They were afraid to touch it because of the possible negative reaction of Western countries. Until now. He is certainly an important figure, simply because he is the only opposition leader in Russia. But the Russians don't like it. Navalny is a strange man. He used to be a nationalist, but now he is a liberal and says exactly the opposite things. There are many complaints about him in terms of his biography. It is supported mainly by schoolchildren and students.
As for Putin's palace, it seems to me that he steals so much that he has dozens of such palaces. But we don't know anything about them, because it's a big secret. Those who are interested in politics in Russia have known about this palace for a long time.
What are the chances that Navalny is controlled opposition by Putin? I.e. asset to snuff out the real resistance to his regime?

Daniil

Каковы шансы, что Навальный находится под контролем оппозиции Путина? Т.е. в актив подавить реальное сопротивление своему режиму?
With the current laws in Russia, no real opposition is possible) Navalny is now the only one fighting with the government, so it is unlikely. But he did contribute to the destruction of the protest in 2011.

Pistachio

Not true. Russia's Central bank is staffed by the old crowd from the old Soviet Gosbank and is a member of the Rothschild Bank of International Settlements. It's funny hearing people claim that Putin kicked Rothschilds and the oligarchs out when the reverse is true.

Russia being the last hope for humanity is a dialectic based on Mackinder's (and Dugin's) Eurasian world empire theory. It's basically a revival of the Soviet Union but with less communistic vernacular.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals