Pulsed LLLT(laser) Really Does Work

cdan1

I recently ran an experiment of using my Pulsed laser therapy device Home Page - Handy Rx - LLLT Laser for Pain Relief at Home

I bought this for musculoskeletal injuries originally and it worked fairly well, especially in combination with PEMF device.

But I decided to test it on thyroid, even though it says you shouldn't. I got some help from this individuals website Pulsed Light Treatment of Hypothyroidism - Part I - Resonant FM as far as treatments that were done in research.

I consulted with this individual as well going over the studies and though about a treatment strategy using my device.

I settled on 30-45seconds left&right lobe of gland, 30-45 seconds left&right clavicle, 30-45 seconds left&right Thymus, and 30-45 seconds left&right eardrum. Worked out to about 5 minute treatment total.
I did ten(10) treatments total but every other day.

I had Blood work for thyroid done sept 21, 2018. It was just TSH as this was all my doctor would test (public health care). I started the treatments shortly after this and finished about oct 12th. I just had my follow up test yesterday oct 22, 2018.

TSH Sept 21 - 3.02
TSH Oct 22 - 1.37

This is a marked improvement and im assuming that T4 and T3 levels would have as well.
I should note that the only other changes I implemented during this time frame that may have helped were...
Methylene Blue every third day 1 mg and I started having milk & honey before bed and first thing in the morning before anything else.

I am very happy with these results. I started to notice better energy and function not during the treatments but after like over the past week.
Makes sense since in the study it mentioned that markers improved more steadily over time for these folks and the treatment should be done 2-3 times a year.

Please let me know what you think.

@haidut

Those are very inspiring results. Thanks for sharing.

What was the distance between your device and your body when you were doing your treatments?

OP
C

cdan1

It's a pulsed laser lllt so you put it right up against skin. No distance.