Pulse And Temp After Meals Interpretation

connorj123

Edit: will remake this thread later with my temp and pulse readings

Last edited:
OP
C

connorj123

Why don’t you post the highlights here?

I dont think i can post the full document here mate plus i think it might be more helpful if u can see the whole thing. There are quite a few temp readings and it means typing it all out. Im on phone at the moment you see. Easier to share document i suppose

Beastmode

I dont think i can post the full document here mate plus i think it might be more helpful if u can see the whole thing. There are quite a few temp readings and it means typing it all out. Im on phone at the moment you see. Easier to share document i suppose

You can search for similar threads on here and find answers as it's a one of the basic premises of Peat philosophy, and in my opinion, the most underused and appreciated metrics here.

OP
C

connorj123

You can search for similar threads on here and find answers as it's a one of the basic premises of Peat philosophy, and in my opinion, the most underused and appreciated metrics here.

Yeah for sure. I am gonna continue my logs for awhile.. That noticeable good feeling and increase in temp + steadier pulse i just had after my meal will provide useful info in future i think if i speak to someone who knows how to read / interpret it

It’s simple. Spot some patterns and post your questions.

If you can’t do that, you aren’t thinking enough.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals