Puffy Nipples (normal When Pinched)

tfcjesse

Wondering how to go about finally treating this. I've seen bromocriptine and aromatase inhibitors mentioned but hopefully I can narrow down, based on my labs, what the cause might be and the treatments to consider.

I've puffy nips since 15-16 and they've become a bit more noticeable the last few years (25 now).

From my most recent labs - what I think is relevant:

Cholesterol total - 229 (125-200 mg/dL)
HDL - 56 (>40 mg/dL)
Triglycerides - 68 (<150 mg/DL)
LDL - 159 (<130 mg/dL)

PTH - 37 (14-64 pg/mL)
TSH - 2.0
T4 Total - 7.8
T4 Free - 1.2
T3 Free - 3.1
T3 Reverse - 16 (8-25)
Serotonin blood - 103 (56-244)
Serotonin serum - 85 (56-244)

Testosterone total - 984
Testosterone free - 114
Testosterone bioavailable - 250
DHT - 51 (16-79 ng/dL)

WBC - 3.5 (3.8-10.8)

Progesterone - 0.6 (<1.4 ng/mL)
Prolactin - 9.5 (2-18)
Estradiol - 46 (<39 pg/mL)

Other symptoms are mild acne, thinning hair, and sunken eyes. Perhaps they are all related to the puffy nips?

Thoushant

what is the size of the nipple when they are relaxed? if they aren't approaching pepperoni slices, I wouldn't be too worried about gyno.
I've been worried about possible gyno , last years I gained weight fast, and a lot in my chest. Doctors confirmed gynecomsatia by palpation. because we could pinch the skin around the aerola, and something "hard" was underneath it.
Interstingly, my last test cholesterol, LDL, prolactin and TSH are similair to yours. Ultrasound confirmed early signs of NAFLD.
Are you overweight by any chance?
I was obese BMI>30
Recently I've lost 20 pounds, and honestly it freaked me out that most went from my midsection, it is only in last 3-4 pounds it really started to hit the chest. the "lump" is shrunken, I think we were grabbing a nipple fat pad, below the fatty subcutanous tissue.

I recall someone here mentioning coffee + magnesium massage of the skin(not nipple), supposedly if it helped, it's due to some water retention issues.

OP
T

tfcjesse

Not sure how to give specifics without a pic. But they're definitely obvious if I'm wearing a t shirt. Again, it seems to just be the nipple that is puffy and not the surrounding area. Something like this guy on the left

2629_jpg_500x500_q85.jpg

I workout regularly and am not overweight. About 12% bodyfat. I've read here about pansterone applied to the nips, wonder how that worked out...

Thoushant

Okay, I can't say I have the same. I did pansterone with androsterone for a while(a week or two) 8+4 drops twice daily, nothing changed but my behavior. I think me being overweight and aromatase ridden in the period could have offset the AI from them.

If it's not actual hard gland, then you could try the caffeine+Mg wash, I think you can find it in a recent post, if you search for "puffy" "gyno" "gynecomastia".

Again, if it's not actual gland tissue, curcumin from turmeric could potentially help. Most websites about it are old and really unscientific broboards. But there is one asian bodybuilder on youtube, who claims turmeric+black pepper reveresed his issue in an update video, after he finally stuck to it. I'll send a link when I find it.

AGAIN I don't have the same, but my breasts have shrunken from weight loss, daily turmeric+black pepper and hefty topical methylene blue, if you search here for MB + estrogen antagonism and aromatase inhibition, it's both.