PUFAS PUFAS AND PUFAS, how to remove

Roni123@

is there any way to remove the PUFAS in the body more quickly, besides the reduction in daily consumption?

I am currently using about 200 mg of aspirin daily, half a spoon of coconut oil.

my daily consumption is (3-8 grams of PUFAS)

lampofred

I think coffee (possibly preferably instant, since it doesn't have the oils) and low-fat milk will accelerate removal, if you treat them as medicines rather than food, by consuming enough of them to noticeably raise your temperature (5-10 cups of coffee a day, 1/2 gallon to 1 gallon of milk a day).

OP
R

Roni123@

wow is too much coffee

hey, yesterday I consumed in my afternoon snack something around 200 grams of carbohydrates mixed with milk with 1% fat, plus two cups of very strong coffee, in the end I added 10 mcg t3

it seems that I was extremely calm and I was in a feeling of good energy and in a state of incredible admiration for nature, it was incredible
I think coffee (possibly preferably instant, since it doesn't have the oils) and low-fat milk will accelerate removal, if you treat them as medicines rather than food, by consuming enough of them to noticeably raise your temperature (5-10 cups of coffee a day, 1/2 gallon to 1 gallon of milk a day).

lampofred

wow is too much coffee

In my experience, as PUFA gets depleted and lactic acid goes down the pro-adrenaline effects of coffee wear off, so you can handle greater amounts more easily.

OP
R

Roni123@

In my experience, as PUFA gets depleted and lactic acid goes down the pro-adrenaline effects of coffee wear off, so you can handle greater amounts more easily.
yes, I have not consumed PUFAS for a long time I couldn’t sleep with coffee in a while, now I sleep more or less well when I drink coffee

Jon2547

Any other substance that can abate pufas?

dannibo

is there any way to remove the PUFAS in the body more quickly, besides the reduction in daily consumption?

I am currently using about 200 mg of aspirin daily, half a spoon of coconut oil.

What kind of Pufas are you taking? Why are you taking aspirin?

dannibo

dannibo

This site has problems with scientific proof. Why can't a proven scientific file be uploaded... because of Pharma owning? I wonder.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals