Pufa In Different Foods

julia

Hello everyone,
I was wondering what do you eat?Since all of us here are trying to avoid pufa containing foods there isn't much left to eat except for dairy,ruminant animals and fruit and shellfish.Are there too many pufas in chicken and low fat fish?What would be a reasonable amount of fish to eat per day?
And one more thing:what do you do when you're invited to eat with friends who insist you 'must' try the food they have prepared?

Wagner83

White fish like cod and chicken parts with no fat are fine in my view. So are potatoes and white rice if you tolerate rice, also my views.

ilpmusic

Hello everyone,
I was wondering what do you eat?Since all of us here are trying to avoid pufa containing foods there isn't much left to eat except for dairy,ruminant animals and fruit and shellfish.Are there too many pufas in chicken and low fat fish?What would be a reasonable amount of fish to eat per day?
And one more thing:what do you do when you're invited to eat with friends who insist you 'must' try the food they have prepared?
I would eat what people offer- small amount . Then use vitamin E . You don't want to become the annoying picky eater friend. ( i learned the hard way. Funny -people will be go out their way for gluten free and vegans but not this diet :( )

ilpmusic

PUFA: what type of beans have the lowest PUFAS? I read in one of Ray Peat's articles (can't remember which one)that a little hummus is ok .