Pufa free baby formula

LUH 3417

I’ve tried to convince regarding benefit of breast feeding but to no avail, and all the powders on the market have soy/sunflower/rapeseed. Does anyone know of an infant formula that does not have vegetable oil? Thank u

I'm.No.One

Check out the Weston price/Sally Fallon formula recipe. Only way to have PUFA free formula will be to make your own.

OP
LUH 3417

LUH 3417

Check out the Weston price/Sally Fallon formula recipe. Only way to have PUFA free formula will be to make your own.
Thanks, they also recommend adding sunflower oil to their recipe although I guess one could follow the ingredients for everything but.

scrubolio

I tried really hard to keep our kid on breast milk, but milk ran out and we weren’t comfortable with getting milk from other mothers, so we bit the bullet. And at least I think that’s when all of the eczema and allergies started. Dunno, try your best!

OP
LUH 3417

LUH 3417

I tried really hard to keep our kid on breast milk, but milk ran out and we weren’t comfortable with getting milk from other mothers, so we bit the bullet. And at least I think that’s when all of the eczema and allergies started. Dunno, try your best!
It’s very frustrating, I’ve made a case for all the benefits for both mom and baby, but the person shuts down, avoids eye contact and doesn’t want to talk about it, and I feel like if I keep persisting I will just make her push me away.

I'm.No.One

Thanks, they also recommend adding sunflower oil to their recipe although I guess one could follow the ingredients for everything but.
Yeah I think there's an update version somewhere but you could swap it out of olive oil or even avocado.

scrubolio

It’s very frustrating, I’ve made a case for all the benefits for both mom and baby, but the person shuts down, avoids eye contact and doesn’t want to talk about it, and I feel like if I keep persisting I will just make her push me away.
I feel for you. Sometimes the harder I push for things the harder they shield up. Only solace is that while PUFA is horrible, at least you know that it is bad and can work on removing it later. But that maybe another struggle in itself. I need an aspirin already.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals