PUFA Detox?

laleto12

Hi, recently i went relatively low fat compared to my old peat diet (20-30 gr fat a day)

Last couple of days i feel bad, like tired, irritable, depressed and couple of skin issues etc.

However, the thing I am really asking is that I have this "fishy" taste coming deep in my mouth/throat. Its similar to all the fish oil pills I've taken in my life. Is this could be my body getting rid of stored PUFAs?

I am 20 years old btw.
My diet in general: lots of fresh and dried fruits, potatoes, white rice here and there, meat,and eggs.
I am in a point of no dairy atm because I think it causes me issues like weird skin problems and dandruff.
Supplements: K2 MK4, MK7, Nascent Iodine, Vitamin B Complex Powder and I take Camu Camu sometimes.
Thanks!

OP
laleto12

laleto12

specifically you want

vitamin E

niacinamide
and aspirin
I cant find a good source of Vitamin E in my country. Only from Solgar 400 IU d-alpha tocopherol caps derived from Soy.
I've taken a bottle of it 3-4 months ago though. I dont really "feel" supplements at all in general.

AdoTintor

Hi, recently i went relatively low fat compared to my old peat diet (20-30 gr fat a day)

Last couple of days i feel bad, like tired, irritable, depressed and couple of skin issues etc.

However, the thing I am really asking is that I have this "fishy" taste coming deep in my mouth/throat. Its similar to all the fish oil pills I've taken in my life. Is this could be my body getting rid of stored PUFAs?

I am 20 years old btw.
My diet in general: lots of fresh and dried fruits, potatoes, white rice here and there, meat,and eggs.
I am in a point of no dairy atm because I think it causes me issues like weird skin problems and dandruff.
Supplements: K2 MK4, MK7, Nascent Iodine, Vitamin B Complex Powder and I take Camu Camu sometimes.
Thanks!

So you are implying that by cutting dietary fat the stored PUFAs are forced out of hibernation as a replacement.

And johnwester130 is saying you can put the breaks on that by taking asprin/niacin to promote oxidation rather than fat burning of said PUFAs