Pufa Detox - Vitamin E

Azel1

Hello dear community.
First of all - im new to the forum and have only recently known Peat.
I know that this question has been asked a few times in the past but the questions were unsatisfactory and a long time ago.

My wife is a little overweight and has a lot of body fat on her stomach. In the past we ate a lot of PUFAs, mostly through sunflower or rapeseed oil.
She is losing weight right now and im worried about the PUFAs and wanted to know how exactly to go about such a detox.

Im not very good at English, i come from Germany, so i ask for simple "instructions". But it was also important to me how things look like with vitamin e.

I am not rich and I cannot afford every supplement. Do you know any that exist in Europe or even in Germany. My problem are the PUFAs carrier oils in the supplements and I don't know how much vitamin e is needed to balance. I also often read that, according to peat, vitamin e is not needed at all when using coconut oil. Another problem is that we do not consume gelatine unless it is from a kosher/
halal source.

In short: is vitamin e absolutely necessary if you have a lot of body fat, if so, what kind of supplements can you recommend or what dose of vitamin e is needed to counter the PUFAs carrier oil.

Many thanks to you guys

johnwester130

generally speaking.........

Niacinamide
Aspirin
Taurine/Glycine

Eating coconut oil with every food - the simplest solution.
Vitamin E
and Mitolipin

will reduce the damage of PUFA.

T

tca300

If PUFA released from tissues is a concern then not losing weight too fast is important. Eating fats higher in Stearic acid will help protect from the stored PUFA ( chocolate, tallow, and dairy fats ). Small amounts of Vitamin E - mixed tocopherols or d-alpha tocopherol. High calcium, sodium, and things mentioned below.
Screenshot_20180124-093947.jpg

YourUniverse

If PUFA released from tissues is a concern then not losing weight too fast is important. Eating fats higher in Stearic acid will help protect from the stored PUFA ( chocolate, 100% grass fed tallow, and dairy fats ). Small amounts of Vitamin E - mixed tocopherols or d-alpha tocopherol. High calcium, sodium, and things mentioned below.View attachment 20287 .
Beautiful, champ. Welcome back.

OP
A

Azel1

Great, thank you very much !!! But the question of a vitamin e supplement is still pending. Are the PUFA carrier oils very problematic or is the dose of vitamin e enough?
as mentioned, most of the capsules are made of gelatin, which we dont use. I use a multi that has 20mg vitamin e. Selenium from LEF too and this one has 20 mg vitamin e.
Idk if this is enough because almost in the last month we had an overspill of pufa (livertran, soy Lecithin).

B

Braveheart

If PUFA released from tissues is a concern then not losing weight too fast is important. Eating fats higher in Stearic acid will help protect from the stored PUFA ( chocolate, tallow, and dairy fats ). Small amounts of Vitamin E - mixed tocopherols or d-alpha tocopherol. High calcium, sodium, and things mentioned below.View attachment 20287 .
:darts: