Pufa Deplition Is Amazing

Razvan

Hello ,for the past year i ate a peat inspired diet with sometimes pufa cheats, pretty high calorie i gained some weight (muscle and fat) and a 2 weeks ago i decided to do a pufa deplition to lose some weight. I'm eating 0 fat from skim milk,bananas, homemade beetroot juice ,orange juice and grape juice and i'm loosing weight and my temps are going up. I feel amazing ,mental clarity ,amazing erections , libido , anxiety gone and more happy overall ,my stamina is better and my hair grows super fast. When i will reach the desired weight i will add some saturated fat but right now i'm feeling amazing,also i had a slightly higher blood pressure before (135/70) and now has gone down to 120/65. Heart rate is also higher. I feel like superman and If i eat enough carbs i dont have any cravings ,i feel like pufa makes me vomit. I also take 50 mg of niacinamide sometimes and aspirin. I wanted to share to everybody who wants to lose weight this plan,it's awesome. I'm aware that animal foods are healthy and necessary.

Yeah, you're gonna need some saturated fat to help hormones, bodies cholesterol makes 80%, 20% obtained from diet.
Good luck and update the thread regularly :):

OP
Razvan

Razvan

Yeah, you're gonna need some saturated fat to help hormones, bodies cholesterol makes 80%, 20% obtained from diet.
Good luck and update the thread regularly :):
Yes,i'm gonna update the thread ,maybe with photos of before and after.

rei

Interesting you say pufa makes you feel like vomiting. I noticed after periods of successful restriction that consuming large amount gives me diarrhea. The body is not taking it in if it can avoid it :D

OP
Razvan

Razvan

Interesting you say pufa makes you feel like vomiting. I noticed after periods of successful restriction that consuming large amount gives me diarrhea. The body is not taking it in if it can avoid it :D
Do You guys think low dosage niacinamide will inhibt weight loss? It doesnt seem like so but what do You guys think?

Hans

Forum Supporter
Do You guys think low dosage niacinamide will inhibt weight loss? It doesnt seem like so but what do You guys think?
No and neither does aspirin. I'm taking 500mg aspirin before bed each night and dropping fat almost too fast.

OP
Razvan

Razvan

No and neither does aspirin. I'm taking 500mg aspirin before bed each night and dropping fat almost too fast.
And how much niacinamide would You reccomand? The studies of haidut show high doses but people here reccomand lower dosage.when i took 2,5 grams i got an headache and felt very agitated.

Hans

Forum Supporter
And how much niacinamide would You reccomand? The studies of haidut show high doses but people here reccomand lower dosage.when i took 2,5 grams i got an headache and felt very agitated.
There is no need to take such large doses unless you're treating a specific condition.
500mg daily should be good enough or 100mg x3 daily.

OP
Razvan

Razvan

There is no need to take such large doses unless you're treating a specific condition.
500mg daily should be good enough or 100mg x3 daily.
Will this make you more calmer ? Stop anxiety ? My Best friend struggles with agitation .Can i give him this dosage or bigger?

@Hans At that dose how do you counteract the blood thinning effects?, is that dose really 'safe' :confused

Hans

Forum Supporter
Will this make you more calmer ? Stop anxiety ? My Best friend struggles with agitation .Can i give him this dosage or bigger?
It might. Niacinamide has that effect on quite a few people. You can combine it with theanine and bacopa for more anti-anxiety benefits.

Ableton

I had the same initial reaction to very low fat diets due to fast digestion and cleaner gut on high fruit, but ultimately it did make me feel low T at some point. My skin was drying out (although being very clear) from having too little androgens lol. I was getting a bit asexual. Low fat is enough though and gives you the glow back on your face. Also makes you hornier.

golder

It might. Niacinamide has that effect on quite a few people. You can combine it with theanine and bacopa for more anti-anxiety benefits.
Just for the record, what else do you take or bed other than the 500mg aspirin Hans? Thanks.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Just for the record, what else do you take or bed other than the 500mg aspirin Hans? Thanks.
Sometimes taurine and GABA, but most often just aspirin. This is apart from the food that I have pre-bed though.

jet9

Hello ,for the past year i ate a peat inspired diet with sometimes pufa cheats, pretty high calorie i gained some weight (muscle and fat) and a 2 weeks ago i decided to do a pufa deplition to lose some weight. I'm eating 0 fat from skim milk,bananas, homemade beetroot juice ,orange juice and grape juice and i'm loosing weight and my temps are going up. I feel amazing ,mental clarity ,amazing erections , libido , anxiety gone and more happy overall ,my stamina is better and my hair grows super fast. When i will reach the desired weight i will add some saturated fat but right now i'm feeling amazing,also i had a slightly higher blood pressure before (135/70) and now has gone down to 120/65. Heart rate is also higher. I feel like superman and If i eat enough carbs i dont have any cravings ,i feel like pufa makes me vomit. I also take 50 mg of niacinamide sometimes and aspirin. I wanted to share to everybody who wants to lose weight this plan,it's awesome. I'm aware that animal foods are healthy and necessary.
So you don't eat any meats / seafood / etc and are getting all proteins from skim milk?

Hgreen56

I had the same initial reaction to very low fat diets due to fast digestion and cleaner gut on high fruit, but ultimately it did make me feel low T at some point. My skin was drying out (although being very clear) from having too little androgens lol. I was getting a bit asexual. Low fat is enough though and gives you the glow back on your face. Also makes you hornier.
how much was you max?

I'm eating 0 fat from skim milk,bananas, homemade beetroot juice ,orange juice and grape juice
wow, sound like you very low in protein and kcal.
also no starch?