Pufa Deplition Is Amazing

jet9

I had the same initial reaction to very low fat diets due to fast digestion and cleaner gut on high fruit, but ultimately it did make me feel low T at some point. My skin was drying out (although being very clear) from having too little androgens lol. I was getting a bit asexual. Low fat is enough though and gives you the glow back on your face. Also makes you hornier.
So in your experience very low fat kills libido and low fat improves libido?
Could you describe this "low fat" diet? What foods were / are your staples on it.

I had the same initial reaction to very low fat diets due to fast digestion and cleaner gut on high fruit, but ultimately it did make me feel low T at some point. My skin was drying out (although being very clear) from having too little androgens lol. I was getting a bit asexual. Low fat is enough though and gives you the glow back on your face. Also makes you hornier.

Interesting. How long did you have a positive reaction before you realised it wasn't right for you long term?

Hgreen56

I had the same initial reaction to very low fat diets due to fast digestion and cleaner gut on high fruit, but ultimately it did make me feel low T at some point. My skin was drying out (although being very clear) from having too little androgens lol. .
probably the high content pectin and soluble fiber that increasing estrogen, serotonin etc (which lower T)

Last edited:
T

TheBeard

Hello ,for the past year i ate a peat inspired diet with sometimes pufa cheats, pretty high calorie i gained some weight (muscle and fat) and a 2 weeks ago i decided to do a pufa deplition to lose some weight. I'm eating 0 fat from skim milk,bananas, homemade beetroot juice ,orange juice and grape juice and i'm loosing weight and my temps are going up. I feel amazing ,mental clarity ,amazing erections , libido , anxiety gone and more happy overall ,my stamina is better and my hair grows super fast. When i will reach the desired weight i will add some saturated fat but right now i'm feeling amazing,also i had a slightly higher blood pressure before (135/70) and now has gone down to 120/65. Heart rate is also higher. I feel like superman and If i eat enough carbs i dont have any cravings ,i feel like pufa makes me vomit. I also take 50 mg of niacinamide sometimes and aspirin. I wanted to share to everybody who wants to lose weight this plan,it's awesome. I'm aware that animal foods are healthy and necessary.

Thanks.

Whole bananas? Ripe or green?

Vins7

How much fat daily is low fat?

yashi

I'm eating 0 fat from skim milk,bananas, homemade beetroot juice ,orange juice and grape juice
Did you eat any added salt during this time? How much daily liquid was it and did you have to urinate very frequently?

OP
Razvan

Razvan

Did you eat any added salt during this time? How much daily liquid was it and did you have to urinate very frequently?
I didn't urinate frequently, but i had foamy urine which is a sign that I'm pissing fatty acids. So it was good. I added a lot of salt because I was doing so much liquid.

OP
Razvan

Razvan

Sometimes
Sometimes I drank 4l milk and 2l OJ and still peed only 3 times a day lol
I was sweating them in hot places and in stressfull situations lol

Ismail

Sometimes
Sometimes I drank 4l milk and 2l OJ and still peed only 3 times a day lol
I was sweating them in hot places and in stressfull situations lol

Are you purely doing this to lose weight? Or to reduce PUFAs? Or both? ??

OP
Razvan

Razvan

Are you purely doing this to lose weight? Or to reduce PUFAs? Or both? ??
I did that to pufa deplete yes, now I'm eating much more sat fat.
At a lower bf percentage everything works better, especially saturated fat,T3 and pregnenolone.

Ismail

At a lower bf percentage everything works better, especially saturated fat,T3 and pregnenolone.

Cool, thanks buddy.

I think I’m gonna try that for a bit too to deplete PUFA as well as lower bf.

When you say low fat, how much do you aim to keep under? 4litres of skimmed milk has about 12g fat ?

Ismail

Do you think the increase in libido is due to the body using up fat stores and thereby possibly temporarily increasing estrogen via FFA oxidation perhaps? ?‍♂️?

OP
Razvan

Razvan

Cool, thanks buddy.

I think I’m gonna try that for a bit too to deplete PUFA as well as lower bf.

When you say low fat, how much do you aim to keep under? 4litres of skimmed milk has about 12g fat ?
As low as i can,but keeping calories up. You don't want hypoglicemia and too much copper. Be careful.

OP
Razvan

Razvan

Do you think the increase in libido is due to the body using up fat stores and thereby possibly temporarily increasing estrogen via FFA oxidation perhaps? ?‍♂️?
The increase in libido is due to the body fat loss which increases testosterone, a pufa depleted body works better. An animal eating fruits in the tropical will have huge libido.
I was also inhibiting aromatase with vitamin E and tobacco so it wasn't the case.

johnysummer

Recently started low fat after reccomendation from Razvan to treat another problem that I got. I can confirm lowering fat in diet works wonders for libido, skin, energy.

Ismail

As low as i can,but keeping calories up. You don't want hypoglicemia and too much copper. Be careful.

Too much copper, how? From hypoglycaemia you mean?

I don’t have any vitamin E at the moment, I’m hoping my cistanche will substitute instead ??‍♂️

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals